DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BuckeyeGuy68
Oh i think their is one or two more in this set still. Not to worry.

@mackkjackk
Hey buddy, don't take it personally. I was not going out of my way to ignore you. I just felt that your comments where more directed to KnottyNurse and she should be the one who replies to your last few comments. But I think we are all going to have to learn and accept the fact (myself included) she just likes to jump on Lit and read the comments from time to time. I also let her know what everyone is saying if she is not next to me when I am posting. But your comments have been great and have made us both smile and laugh. so for that sir, Thank you!

@cent_fl_guy
Glad your loving them! We are going to keep making our way through the M•A•S•H set tonight!

Last edited:
wahooo :) lol it was more a cheeky elbow than anything personal :)
thanks for the reply though - much appreciated.
i'd sure like to be on when nurse jumps on - nothing heated just hi :) get to know you type things

@youngleo
Not to brag for her or anything, but the challenge is finding a t-shirt she dose not look good in.

@mackkjackk
No worries. And you can get heated. i don't think it would bother either of us. But feel free to try and get to know her a little through chat.

Hmmm. I don't know if you guys have earned these yet...

Attachments

• M_A_S_H_14.jpg
    M_A_S_H_14.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3,235
  • M_A_S_H_15.jpg
    M_A_S_H_15.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3,430
@tallguy78
Thanks!

@mrunlucky76
I don't know. They don't like this on the T.V. ads, and they didn't like this this when they visited my high school.

@Vinter
100% Agreed!

@BuckeyeGuy68
Well thank you sir.

Gosh, I hope I can find the rest of the pictures that go with this set...

Gosh, I hope I can find the rest of the pictures that go with this set...[/QUOTE]

I certainly hope you do and show off the sexy womanly bod a lot more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back