Does anyone here have a hard time getting laid?

Getting laid isn't the issue. Once I figured out that women are happy to have a casual thing with a discreet man, sex was easy. You see, if you keep your mouth shut, then your partner will realize that if they ever need sex and don't want to deal with any gossip, you're the guy....If the sex is good, and you keep your mouth shut about it . . . your partner will come back. ;)

There was once a guy in a dorm I lived in who had sex with at least half of the girls in that dorm. He didn't have a roommate, and he wasn't social with the other guys at all. Somehow it became known among the girls that if you felt like getting laid, he'd be happy to oblige, and no one would ever know. I know at least a few of the girls he sex with had boyfriends at the time, but when they had fights or got jealous about something or other, they would soothe their frustrations with this fellow. Unless they told him they had boyfriends (and I doubt they did), then he would have no idea. It helped that he was tall and reasonably good-looking and well hung and insisted on wearing a condom, but his being a secret was his key to success.

It's been over 6 years now. I don't really try anymore. Its become apparent that I just need to accept that I was never going to get to be a sexual person like others.

Iā€™m married so I donā€™t go looking in IRL.

However, I go to and work at music festivals.

I was standing in a tent watching a band and this young woman probably mid twenties blonde dreads and enormous tits marched over to me and told me she wanted to sleep with me, I was 58 at the time, my wife was standing 6ft away so that was a no šŸ˜”

Another time last year I was watching Iggy Pop and suddenly felt a hand on my beard. turned to see a woman early forties who promptly stroked my beard again and walked off looking back with a smile on her face.

Iā€™ve a feeling that if I tried I probably could

Wife in menopause plus depression meds. Tells me has no interest in sex at all. Sad... i so enjoy being sexual ... Been years. But i look for ladies at the gym and while shopping... Miss the feeling of deep kissing a woman , getting naked and feeling each other in passion...

Wife in menopause plus depression meds. Tells me has no interest in sex at all. Sad... i so enjoy being sexual ... Been years. But i look for ladies at the gym and while shopping... Miss the feeling of deep kissing a woman , getting naked and feeling each other in passion...
I hear you and Iā€™m in a very similar situation.

However buoyed by my time on here and other cyber interactions I plucked up the courage this morning to ask if we could resume some activity. She was glad I asked, weā€™ll talk some more but after years of no sex we have a glimmer of getting back to something.

Married 26 years, wife is no longer interested (she has some health challenges). She is 72, I am 64 soon - I think my sex life is behind me. I enjoy erotica and chatting and masturbating. I get off, it relieves the stress, the fantasies are great, and wife and I don't have to fight about it. I do often think of a NSA blowjob. Or a mutual masturbation session with a younger, sexy woman

Even with my penchant for BDSM, I have never had any difficulty finding a female sexual partner although after enough partners you learn to appreciate quality over quantity.

Yes and no. Sometimes it's very easy to get messages and hook up if you're close by. I've put up what sites might work in my history.

However, I've become more picky so I won't just say yes to anyone now, of course, and that's a slight problem. I've also had people turn me down before meeting up for their own reasons, but if I have gone out to get laid it happens. There are certain exceptions when I'm in bars just to chill or TV clubs, I see a lot of people hooking up and might join them, but not every time. There are a surprising amount of couples where I am to hook up and swing, but naturally, keep in mind that not all of them are interested in you. They're almost always open minded, however.

There was only one time I went out, but didn't get laid. We ended up chatting about our TV experiences. I didn't go back but that wasn't because I disliked them, it was a bit far away.

When you don't drive it's tricky BTW but I've done it. I'm now pretty much only looking for anyone to fulfill my fetishes and theirs, so I don't try too hard anymore. It's very much possible, and I'm chatting to some people here and locally to see if we can meet up. I hope the same happens to anyone on this thread who's looking.

In my normal life, yes. I struggle mightily.

I can count maybe three times in my life where girls have shown interest. Two were at bars, so alcohol was likely blurring their judgement. Another was a Bojangles worker down in Alabama. That's it. It's a successful recipe to make it into your 30's single, though.

The good news is this site has been a great reprieve. I'm not sure how likely it is to ever actually meet someone from here, but it's been so nice to actually have women respond to messages.

Back