Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Don't know, I've never been in love

• Don't know, I've never had sex

• Love and sex are not really connected in my experience

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
I always find it somewhat kinky when someone has only had one lover their entire life..? If you have nothing to compare them with, how can you know what they could do much better?

I've heard about couples who mate for life. I envy them. I can barely manage to mate for more than about ten minutes.

amen!

the sex is better than ever
No doubt about that... 11+ years of exceedingly creative monogamy.... we have our phases of varying intensity, but the completeness together is exquisite, every time....

I've heard about couples who mate for life. I envy them. I can barely manage to mate for more than about ten minutes.

It would be wonderful to have a deeply committed life-long relationship with a woman ... just as long as I was allowed occasional unsupervised trips to Cabo San Lucas.

CBM, the quote from M. de Sade at the bottom of your post is very thought-provoking and is frankly boggling my brain a little. I think I have to read him.

And for the record, I've been 21 years with one woman, with a few lapses (on both sides). The thing about monogamy is that people change -- so you're not really with the SAME person all that time.

I don't know where Cabo San Lucas is -- but I think I can guess what (or who?) goes down in that place.

>>>I don't know where Cabo San Lucas is -- but I think I can guess what (or who?) goes down in that place.<<<

It's on the southern tip of Baja California. Most of what goes on down there is fishing, diving, laying about, and trying to avoid a drunken Sammy Hagar. There are, IMO, far less unruly kids running about than in either Cancun or Mazatlan. It's a beautiful location, especially in the dead of January (when it's -20° F at home.)

No, love does not improve sex. It may enhance it, but it will not improve it. Only practice with a compatible partner will help to improve sex. That, a healthy appetite for practice, and a strong heart.

To improve sex, you require that which increases flexibility while it decreases inhibitions. :eek:

Doesn't sound like anything passing for love in my neighbourhood? :(

exactly love

To improve sex, you require that which increases flexibility while it decreases inhibitions.
Quasi- Sounds exactly like love to me.... love frees one from having to protect yourself... the result of inhibitions.. it also gives the desire to extend oneself for the other's pleasure.:heart:

I think you need a new neighborhood.:)

I still believe that love with sex is much better, at least have feelings toward the person

Back