Domination in Automobiles

AngelicAssassin said:
Many states had repealed their sodomy laws, but (pun not intended) now that folks have same sex marriage laws up their ass, pun intended, i'd be surprised if the anti-sodomy laws didn't reappear on many state law books.

Thinking ... wasn't this reason your grandmother always told your mother never to wear holey underwear?
eusa_think.gif

That and to always wear socks that match. Luckily for me, I just bought all sorts of sexy new undies so I'm set.

Well I know that the state I'm living in still has sodomy laws. There's also a law that you cannot keep an ice cream cone in your back pocket... I know the reasoning on that one... but it's silly and outdated none the less.

Personally though, I've always thought it would be sexy to be made to masturbate while in a car-wash... All that noise and water, you'd be in public, somewhat hidden under a layer of brushes and suds, but still somewhat visible to the car behind you, and you could scream, and you'd have to be quick... if you didn't want to be still at as he pulls the car out...Lol...

I know that you think I provoke you.............but you are being a fucking buzzkill.........I would make you flash the state troopers.

slut.

If they pulled us over.....you'd work it off........

Saint_Sinner said:
I know that you think I provoke you.............but you are being a fucking buzzkill.........I would make you flash the state troopers.

slut.

buzzkill? uhm... yah, crackfiend.

Saint_Sinner said:

slut.

This is like the script for one of my favourites, including rage *whacks* and growing resignation...I would add "...and swallow every god damned drop."

evesdream said:
This is like the script for one of my favourites, including rage *whacks* and growing resignation...I would add "...and swallow every god damned drop."

As usual, you've articulated the base-line need in a submissive miss evie.

lara

Off Topic, or is it?

And occasionally ... the road wins.
  • Perfect soundtrack ... right down to the kiddie voice on helium.
  • Flashbacks of 1950s "Don't Speed" educational films.
  • Somebody give these guys the WHOLE damn box of chocolates.
  • Can you imagine what the guys in the right seat said to the guys in the left seats afterwards?
  • 1:32 mark ... Sure, let go of the wheel and grab the headrest. You've already FUBAR'd.
  • Spin? Look at 3:18. THAT is a spin.
  • The 3:35 mark ... "No good deed goes unpunished." Enjoy the unplanned BBQ.
  • The end ... absolute definition of today.

Back