• Limit the size to 4 1/2 inches

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Black ones are okay, pink ones suck

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'm a serious writer, I turn off AV's

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
raphy said:
We'd much rather be privy to a conversation about clits than dicks..
Spot on, raffy. And that's why so many of us clitbearers have no interest in dick AVs.

Perdita ;)

originally posted by raphy
We'd much rather be privy to a conversation about clits

I don't know that breed. How would they compare say, to Welsh Springers?

Octavian

perdita said:
Spot on, raffy. And that's why so many of us clitbearers have no interest in dick AVs.

Perdita ;)

I'm sorrry, this is totally off topic...but the first time I read through your post I thought you said clitbeaters instead of clitbearers. Got a hearty larf, when I re-read and realized my mistake. Damn speedreading.

~lucky ;)

Svenskaflicka said:
So does this mean that I'm the only one who actually ENJOYS seeing erect cocks in AV's?

No, I do as well. lol

Carl

I NEVER said I didn't enjoy them, I just think I prefer the innuendo of them . . . seeing hairy, florescent lit, well . . . turns me OFF - but thats just me, now a well taken photo of a cock and well, I'll get a beautiful one (aside from your hubby) blown up . . . is a beautiful thing, done in the right lighting, and position . . . but hey thats me, and my penchant for my dichotomies . . . and pefection? Controlling? NEVER!

CharleyH said:
I NEVER said I didn't enjoy them, I just think I prefer the innuendo of them . . . seeing hairy, florescent lit, well . . . turns me OFF - but thats just me, now a well taken photo of a cock and well, I'll get a beautiful one (aside from your hubby) blown up . . . is a beautiful thing, done in the right lighting, and position . . . but hey thats me, and my penchant for my dichotomies . . . and pefection? Controlling? NEVER!

Perfection has an 'R' in it. Just trying to help.:D

Carl

Carl East said:
Perfection has an 'R' in it. Just trying to help.:D

Carl

Yes and your florescent dick should have some colour . . . :rose:

As always I suck . . . better than type . . .:rolleyes:

CharleyH said:
Yes and your florescent dick should have some colour . . . :rose:

As always I suck . . . better than type . . .:rolleyes:

I think you got annoyed with me there, hence the sarcastic come back. I also think you failed to see the humour in the mis-spelt word itself, 'perfection.':kiss:

:rose:

Carl

Carl East said:
I think you got annoyed with me there, hence the sarcastic come back. I also think you failed to see the humour in the mis-spelt word itself, 'perfection.':kiss:

Carl

It was a sarcastic cum - back . . . as I am, almost?, always - I got the humour - which is why I posted . . .:rose: I get pissed very rarely, and never here . . . I smile here mostly . . . I got it, now was it intentionally misspelled? This is the question you should ask yourself . . .

CharleyH said:
It was a sarcastic cum - back . . . as I am, almost?, always - I got the humour - which is why I posted . . .:rose: I get pissed very rarely, and never here . . . I smile here mostly . . . I got it, now was it intentionally misspelled? This is the question you should ask yourself . . .

Very well done, I wasn't sure you'd pick up on that deliberate error. :rose:

Carl

Svenskaflicka said:
So does this mean that I'm the only one who actually ENJOYS seeing erect cocks in AV's?

i prefer them in real life honey, but i suppose a picture will do as a consolation in lieu of the real thing:devil: :D

LorriLove said:
i prefer them in real life honey, but i suppose a picture will do as a consolation in lieu of the real thing:devil: :D

LorriLove, if that av is you, you're breasts are perfect.:D

Carl

Carl East said:
LorriLove, if that av is you, you're breasts are perfect.:D

Carl

why thank you honey, yes it's me, if that av is of you, you aint too badly put together yourself, giggle:devil: :D

LorriLove said:
why thank you honey, yes it's me, if that av is of you, you aint too badly put together yourself, giggle:devil: :D

Yes it is me but as CharleyH noted, the flash from the camera took away the colouring. lol

Carl

Carl East said:
Yes it is me but as CharleyH noted, the flash from the camera took away the colouring. lol

Carl

i'm not prejudiced hun, colour never worries me:devil: :D it's the quality that counts.

Back