East Eden - a camp for swingers {closed for Stackeydreams}

"No honey. I haven't heard if anyone has used either of those sex apparatus. We should ask Erica and Rick about that tonight. They would be the types to try out some of that stuff. I think they are kinky like we are."

And with that Mike gave Misty another good swat on her curvy ass. 'Damn, I love her ass.' he thought while remembering the hot time he had with her the previous night. She loved to be taken doggie style, and he loved doing her that way.

A bit later Mike and Misty were at the Playground getting their outfits for the evening with Rick and Erica. Mike chose some leather chaps and a leather vest. The chaps are totally open on the backside and the crotch. He decided to wear a silk thong with tear-away Velcro straps on the sides which can be removed without removing the chaps.

Misty was being somewhat cagey about what she planned to wear that evening over to Rick and Erica's cabin.

Finding exactly the right outfit, Misty quickly shoved it into a bag before Mike could see what she had chosen. Mike of course began teasing that he was going to peek and began chasing her. She squealed with laughter, narrowly escaping each of Mike's grasps as they ran around the playhouse. When he did finally catch her, he swept her up into a giant bearhug, lifting her clean off her feet. She wrapped her arms around his neck lovingly, placing a forceful and exaggerated kiss on his lips.

"I love you so much, Michael." She said, pressing her forehead against his. Then added, "but you still can't peek."

Mike tickled her under her breasts and then set her down and swatted her ass again playfully.

"Fair enough, I'll be patient then." He said, smiling lovingly at her.

After their routine dinner, cleanup, news and relaxation, the couple showered and dressed to go to Rick & Ericas cabin. They were both excited and ready to have some sexual play with another couple again.

They arrived promptly at 9, and their friends were enjoying a beer out on their deck.

"Brought your outfits I see." Erica smiled and raised her eyebrows at the two, carrying their bags. "Okay, grab a beer and let's have some show and tell! Mike you can go in the bathroom and Misty in the bedroom! We'll change out here. There are black robes for you each on the backs of the doors." Erica directed as she had had it all planned out.

After a few minutes the four reappeared in the main, living room area, all wearing black robes over their leather and lace costumes.

"Misty, you go first!" Erica announced.

Then men hooted and started a drumroll.

Misty decided to take it slow and tease a little.

She let the robe fall off of her shoulders and tied it around her waist, revealing just her black lace, wrap top. Then she struck a pose as the guys hooted and whistled some more. Smiling, she then untied the robe and let it drop to the floor, posing again, showing off her sleek, black leggings that had the wet look and mesh panels going down the fronts of the legs. She had topped off the outfit with sexy, black heels.

Mike was excited about Misty's outfit. He was watching Rick and Erica for their reactions and both were staring with their eyes full of lust at Misty. Indeed, Misty had impressed all of them with her sexy outfit. Mike knew she had a hot body, and this outfit just made her all the more desirable.

"Now let's see what you've got." Mike said to Erica.

Erika took the challenge and stood before the group. She had seen Misty's sensual tease and she decided to do likewise. Erica strutted back and forth while slowly undoing the fabric belt of her robe. Slowly she started to open her robe and reveal what lay beneath. As the robe became fully open she let it drop off her shoulders and onto the floor. She was dressed, if you could call her dressed, in a skimpy, black and red lace teddy, that was held on her body by thin g-string straps.

Both men whistled at her.

"Fucking sexy!" one exclaimed.

"That IS the idea." another said.

Now it was time for the ladies to turn the tables on the men.

"Who goes next?" asked Misty. She and Erica had taken their seats and were eager to see what the men wore.

"Shall we reveal at the same time?" Mike asked as he looked at Rick. Rick nodded in agreement and both men stood, a few feet apart, each in front of the other's wife. They untied the belts to their robes and looked to each other.

"Three, two, one." and both flashed open their robes and dropped them to the floor.

Both women whooped and hollered.

Mike wore a set of black leather chaps, with a black silk male-thong beneath and a black leather vest.

Rick wore black leather wrestler mankini briefs.

"Fucking hot!"

"There we used THAT word again." and they all laughed.

"Oh you boys fill those out so......nicely! Don't they, Erica? Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmm!" Misty complimented the men, while seductively eyeing them up and down and biting the end of her forefinger.

"Fuck, yes, they do!" Erica replied, as she strutted up to the two men, simultaneously cupping a hand on each of their packages.

"How did we get so lucky, Misty? And how do we possibly choose which to do? Erica walked slowly around the back side of the two, scantily clad men.

"What do you think? Would you like to wrestle my guy?" She paused behind her husband, Rick, running her hands up his toned sides and around his chest. Rick smiled and winked at Misty, then flexed his pecs, causing the muscles to bounce. His dick had grown considerably in the leather singlet.

"Hmmmmm," Misty pretended to be thinking on it, as she bit her lower lip and eyed Rick up and down.

"Or........" Erica continued as she strutted over in front of Mike who was standing with his hands on his hips. She looked him up and down. Then she ran a single, painted fingernail slowly down the center of his chest, though the trail of soft hair under his navel until it stopped at the top of his leather bikini.

"Mmmmmm," Mike sighed, his cock now beginning to swell with anticipation.

"Would you like to ride a cowbow?" Erica continued as she turned around, bent forward slightly, and ground her ass in circles against Mike's groin.

"Oh, it's too hard to choose, Erica. I think I'll just DO both!" Misty answered. The two women giggled, egging the men on.

The interplay between Erica and Misty was teasing both men and setting the stage for a fun night. Misty and Mike had never played before with Rick and Erica, but Mike felt certain that they would be a fun, sexy couple with a tilt towards being kinky. How kinky they might become was still unknown, but that was part of the sexual tension and excitement.

As Erica continued to rub her ass against Mike's groin, his growing cock felt trapped by the leather thong and specifically by the belt holding up his chaps. He reached out and grabbed Erica by her hips and pulled her even tighter against his bulging cock. He wanted her to feel how aroused she was making him.

"So you want to ride this cowboy? I can be a hard ride. Think you can handle that?" Mike said in a taunting, playful fashion as he humped his cock against her nearly bare ass.

"Giddy-up girl! Ride that steed." giggled Misty encouraging Erica to continue her sexual tease.

Erika spun free of Mike, turning to face him. She grabbed him by his belt, her fingers shoved down inside his thong pressing against his throbbing cock. She looked over her shoulder at Misty, giving her a wink. "I think I will ride this one first. Come join us if you like."

As Erika led Mike towards the bedroom, Rick turned to look at his wife. Misty, seized the opportunity and leapt upon Rick's back, her arms around his neck and her thighs clenching his hips. "Giddy-up! After them!" she squealed into his ear.

Once in the bedroom, Erika pulled Mike into an embrace, kissing him with great passion as her hand dove deeper into his thong and grabbed his cock. "Hmmmm, THIS feels wonderful." Erica moaned into Mike's ear as one hand squeezed his cock while her other hand unfastened his belt.

Mike was loving the enthusiasm and playfulness that had taken hold of all four of them. 'Yes,' he thought. 'This IS going to be a wild and fun night.'

As Erica was removing Mike's chaps and thong, Mike was already beginning to unfasten Erica's lace teddy, realizing that once the tie behind her neck was undone, the whole teddy could be pulled down and off.

Rick and Misty were close behind the other two. Once near the bed, Rick spun and dumped his rider onto the bed. Misty was laughing loudly as she was caught up in the western theme role play. Rick wasted no time in pulling off Misty's shoes and then began tugging at her leggings, sliding them down her legs.

Last edited:
Misty fluttered her legs in the air when Rick peeled her shiny leggings off.

"Come here you!", Rick said playfully, as he caught Misty's ankles and pulled her sharply to the end of the bed. "You, little Miss, have teased me enough, and now you're going to get it." He added, and flipped her over with ease as if she weighed only twenty pounds. Misty screeched with delight. She loved this kind of rough, sexual play. Egging Rick on more she began slowly crawling back up the bed as Rick was stripping out of his wresting singlet.

"Oh, no you don't!" Rick corrected with a matter-of-fact, sexy tone, grabbing Misty's ankles and sharply pulling her back down the bed. This time he let her feet drop to the floor in front of him and swiftly applied a swat to her bare ass cheek, bringing another sexy squeal from her lips.

Mike looked over and smiled at the sight. He offered Rick knuckles to bump.

"Oh, you are one naughty girl, strutting around in that hot outfit....teasing my cock with those tight pants and that sexy top." Another smack landed on Mistys other bare ass cheek. Now both were a nice shade of light pink.

"And is that the best you got? You....big, bad wrestler! Oooooo, I'm so a.....uuhh?"

Misty had been waving her ass at Rick taunting him even more while she and Erica smiled at each other. That is until Rick sunk his solid cock deeply into her wet, taunting pussy in one full thrust. Then her mouth went agape and her eyes widened.

Mike and Erica both paused to chuckle at the sight and Rick began slow deep thrusts, spreading Mistys asscheeks so he could get a good look at where he was impaling his cock tease.

Having unfastened Erica's teddy, Mike pulled it down her body. Once he had the thin side straps below her hips, the small lacy teddy fell to the floor, she step out of it, and then was naked before him.

Taking her turn, Erica then pushed Mike's chaps and thong down to his ankles. To get them all the way off his feet, she had to lower herself down and kneel on the floor. She helped him step out of the clothing and then she tossed the items aside.

Looking forward, Mike's cock was right in front of her face. Not being the type to skip such an opportunity, she quickly wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and started stroking it while she leaned forward and sucked the head of his dick into her mouth.

Mike was pleasantly startled by her forwardness. A broad smile spread across his face.

Realizing that the vest he was wearing was about the only piece of clothing worn by anyone, Mike quickly removed it and tossed it aside. Then he heard Rick spank Misty's ass loudly, followed by her playful squeals of pain and pleasure. Mike smiled at Rick and offered a knuckle-bump which Rick accepted.

Looking back down at Erica sucking his cock, Mike was feeling quite aroused. He was thoroughly enjoying how things were starting out. And Erica was quite skilled at delivering oral pleasure. Glancing further down her body, he could see Erica fingering her own slit with her other hand. 'Yes, everyone is getting fired up.' thought Mike.

Erica was watching Misty out of the corner of her eyes, making a special connection. This also pleased Mike.

Suddenly Rick thrust his cock into Misty from behind and Misty's expression changed. Erica, hearing Misty gasp out loud, released Mike's cock and stood up next to him, and they watched Rick slowly begin to fuck Misty. It was so sudden, and so sexually stimulating. Mike's cock was twitching and he wanted what Rick was having.

"Your turn for some of that!" Mike told Erica as he tossed her onto the bed, face down right next to Misty. He grabbed both of her hips and raised her ass into the air. Next he slapped at the inside of one of her thighs. Erica understood that signal and spread her knees apart, opening herself up for him.

Mike ran his hand over her exposed labia and found, as he expected, that she was already quite wet. He smiled and his cock throbbed even more. He aligned his cock at her opening and slowly penetrated her. Erica moaned.

Now the two couples were side by side on the bed, about a foot or more apart, engaged in intercourse doggie style. The sounds of cocks in squishy wet cunts, and the guys' hips slapping against the girls' asses were evident to everyone.

Mike turned to Rick and gave him a high-five.

Misty and Erica, lying inches apart, turn to face each other, smiled, and joined a hand to the other's hand.

Last edited:
Misty winked at Erica.

"Oh, do you boys think we're done teasing you? Do you think we'd just give in, just like that? From a mere spank on our asses?" Misty began again. She loved being a woman. She loved having pussy power and using it to its enth degree to tease men, especially her husband. It was as much of a turn on for her as the torture was for the men.

Misty leaned her face in close to Ericas and slowly began to kiss her. Not just any kind of kiss, but the kind of girl on girl tongue action that made men weak in the knees. The kind that made them run their hands through their own hair in exacerbation watching them.

Misty licked Ericas lips. Erica then extended her own tongue and began sliding it across Misty's. Then Erica gently bit Mistys lower lip and moaned into her mouth. The two kissed as passionately and sensually as two people could possibly kiss.

Then, to up the anti, Misty reached with her hand and began to grope one of Ericas hanging, swaying breasts. Erica moaned into Mistys mouth and reached with her hand to return the action to Misty.

The women ignored the two "Oh, fuck!"'s, the "Daaauummn", and the "Mother of Christ!" the had come from their two husbands. They were focused on each other.

Mike and Rick were enjoying the show put on by Misty and Erica. The girl-girl activity was a special kink for Mike, so his cock was getting extra hard as he watched. Not knowing Erica very well, Mike was unsure how far that interplay would go.

Both men were sustaining a good rhythm sawing their cocks in and out of each other's wife. Everyone appeared to be having a sexy great time.

"Fuck, that is freaking hot." Mike said speaking about the kissing and sensual touching happening between his wife and Rick's wife.

"Watching Erica with another woman always makes me horny." replied Rick.

"Maybe we should just pull out and watch them do each other." Mike said, half in jest. To emphasize his teasing threat, he pulled his cock out of Erica's pussy and sat back on his ankles. His hard cock, glistening with Erika's sex fluids, waved in the air like a magic wand.

Erika whipped around to face Mike, incensed that he had pulled out.

"You're not stopping now!" Erica exclaimed. "We came in here so I can ride your cock, and ride you I intend to do."

She reached out and grabbed Mike by the cock and pulled him down onto the bed, rolling him over onto his back, causing him to lay next to Misty. Mike enjoyed women who are aggressive in bed, indicating what they wanted. Misty was that way, and Mike was aroused that Erica was going after what she wanted.

Erica was kneeling next to Mike and she gave his cock a few good strokes with her hand, ensuring that he remained very hard.

"Yeah, I want to ride this one." she said looking over at Misty.

Erica raised her body and swung a leg over Mike, straddling him. She was facing away from Mike, preparing to mount him in a reverse cowgirl position. Holding his erect cock in one hand, she positioned her body directly above the head, and she swiftly lowered herself down onto his cock.

"Mmmmm" she moaned. "I love that feeling."

Erica leaned forward placing her hands on Mike's legs just above his knees. She then began pumping her shapely bottom up and down on his cock.

Mike loved the view from his vantage point, and he especially loved the sexual sensations radiating from his cock and through his body. He had a front row view of Erica's sexy ass, and his cock splitting her labia open as she pumped her pussy up and down his shaft. Her copious fluids were coating his cock and running down over his balls and anus. 'Fuck! That feels so good.' He thought.

The intensity of the sexual actions was increasing, causing more movement on the bed. Mike could tell that Rick was thrusting into Misty with increased gusto, faster, harder. Rick was uttering small grunts with each push.

Mike turned his head to face his wife. Her face was a bit contorted, her mouth forming that tell-tale "O", and her eyes beginning to roll back in their sockets. Mike knew that she was greatly enjoying the fucking she was getting by Rick's cock.

He looked again at Erica's luscious ass, took her hips in his hands and began assisting her slamming her pussy down on his cock.

"Mmmmmmm, Misty.....your cowboy is such a good ride!" Erica looked back at Misty and winked as she continued lifting and sinking her warm, wet pussy up and down Mike's cock. Then she reached over and gave her own husband a sharp smack on the ass as he was driving himself, balls deep into her friends' wet pussy.

"And I see that Rick is really getting INTO you as well!" she added.

"Yes, he sure is!" Misty replied. "Maybe we should slow him down a bit. I think he's getting close. And we don't want him to cum yet, do we!"

"You're right, Misty. Well.....Rick DOES have a super long tongue you know.

The ladies smiled deviously at each other. Erica winked at Misty.

Misty pulled herself away from Rick. Mike smiled at him.

"I think my wife wants to try out that long tongue of yours, bro." Mike said with a chuckle. "Now, don't keep my lady waiting." He added, smiling as Erica slowed her riding pace.

Mike watched as Rick flipped Misty over onto her back and spread her knees apart. Rick paused a moment to look intently at Misty's pussy.

Mike knew what Rick could see. Misty's labia would swell rather large and her fleshy lips got very wet. Mike loved eating Misty's pussy, pulling her wet flesh into his mouth, licking her, tasting her, and sucking on her clit. So he knew what Rick was about to enjoy. He watched as Rick licked his lips and dove in shoving that long tongue of his deep between her folds and into her pussy. Misty squealed in delight as she could feel his tongue exploring her.

Mike was glad that Erica had slowed her pace of rising and falling on his cock. He could feel that he was approaching an orgasm, and he wanted to hold that off. He was having a fabulous sexual experience as he and Misty played with Erica and Rick. The two couples had only met a few days before and this was their first four-some together. But Mike could tell that they were a good fit together and expected to have loads of fun tonight and more in the future.

Misty reached over and tapped Erica on her thigh. "You're right. Rick does have a fabulous tongue. I love the feeling of oral after having a hard cock ravish my pussy. You know, my Mike is also very talented this way. You should try his tongue, unless you are ready for his cock to fill your pussy with his cum."

Erica had been watching her husband eat Misty's pussy and had already been thinking about how good that must feel as a different type of sexual stimulation. Then she heard Misty's words and was now eager to do that, just as Misty had suggested. She turned her head back over her shoulder to look at Mike. He had his tongue extended out, wiggling it in the air at her, as if it was licking inside her.

She immediately raised up and off Mike's cock and scooted herself backward until she felt Mike's face touch her bottom. Mike used his hands to spread Erica's ass cheeks and to position her directly over his mouth. She then pressed her sex down upon his waiting tongue and lips.

Mike got busy licking Erica's luscious lower lips and pressing his tongue into her juicy pussy. She tasted different than Misty, a more musky flavor, but he enjoyed it just as much. Erica was slowly rocking her hips, moving her pussy around on Mike's mouth, encouraging him to explore and stimulate her in multiple places. Mike's tongue was responding, lapping at her flesh up, down, and inside her slit. He pulled her fleshy outer labia into his mouth and rolled them with his lips. Her fluids were flowing freely into his mouth. Her exquisite flavor sent shivers through his body and made his cock twitch.

She rocked back a bit further, bringing her clit directly over his mouth. He sensed what she wanted and he began licking circles around her clit with the tip of his tongue. She began to moan.

Mike then scraped his tongue directly over her clit. Erica moaned louder. She leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth as they were now in a "69" position.

It was Mike's turn to moan.

Last edited:
Rick buried his face deep between Mistys thighs with the same urgency as Pooh Bear used to lick the bottom of a honey pot. He was making a four course meal of her smooth, juicy pussy.

"Fuck! Please! Please! Oh my god! Im going to cum so hard! Please! Right there, don't stop!" Misty's pleading cries grew louder and more desparate. Rick held tightly to her thrashing hips, licking and sucking in earnest.

The erotic sounds became so intense that they again caught the attentions of Mike and Erica who had been enjoying the simultaneous pleasure of their 69 position. They could have quickly brought each other to orgasm at the same time as Misty, but instead they paused their oral actions on each other to watch her. Erica rolled over on her side next to Mike and rested her head on her elbow. Mike loved witnessing Misty orgasm from the attentions another man, and even more so if it were that of another woman.

Mike reached his hand over to his wife's breast and began pinching and rolling her nipple between his fingers. He knew that she loved the added stimulation when she was close. And that was all it took.

Misty closed her eyes as her breath caught in her throat. Seeking a connection with Mike, she reached her hand out to him and gripped his upper arm tightly. Then she slid the fingers of her other hand into Rick's dark hair and pulled him even deeper into her pulsating sex as the rush of her orgasm flooded his eager mouth.

When the waves of pleasure had reduced to ripples Misty opened her eyes. She took a deep, cleansing breath and smiled at her audience.

"Wow" Misty said quietly, breaking the new silence. "That was amazing! Erica....you were absolutely right about Rick's tongue. Thank you, guys." Everyone followed with a laugh and Erica reached across Mike and gave Misty a high five.

"And now it's time for Mike to put His tongue back to work!" Erica laughed playfully as she straddled Mike's face again, lowering her pussy onto his awaiting mouth. Then she lowered her head and put her own mouth back to work. Mike moaned into Ericas pussy as the warmth of her wet mouth enveloped his semi-flacid cock. Erica then also moaned from the vibrating sensations caused by Mike's moan.

Misty sat up and looked at Mike and Erica as Rick wiped his glistening face with a towel. She wanted her husband to experience an orgasm as intense as the one she had just enjoyed. Remembering a fantasy that Mike had shared with her she got an idea.

"Erica, is there room for two down there?"

"Mmmmmhmmm" Erica mumbled with a full mouth.

Misty knelt on the floor, repositioning herself between Mike's legs which were dangling off the end of the bed. Lifting his legs one at a time, she placed his feet wide apart on the edge of the bed. And as Erica continued suckling Mike's cock, Misty slowy began licking his balls, and then brought them into her mouth, suckling each one gently and swirling her tongue on his soft skin. Mike mumbled something indistinguishable into Ericas pussy as he felt the second mouth on balls. Misty continued loving Mike with her mouth, now dipping even lower to apply intermittent licks and sucks to his asshole.

"Holy Christ" Rick murmured as he watched the action of the womens' mouths between Mikes legs.

He then followed it with an "Oh Fuck!" when their mouths paused and came together for wet, sensual kisses. His rigid cock was bobbing up and down mid air as it twitched. A large drop of precum glistened at its tip.

Mike always enjoyed watching Misty have a powerful orgasm. In most cases he was the creator of her orgasm. This time, he was just lending a hand to help push her over the edge. And now he had become the center of sexual attention by both women.

Apparently Misty remembered that one of his fantasies was having two sets of lips and tongues on his cock at the same time. Erica and Misty were making this happen and it was fantastic. The sensual feelings radiating from his cock as two wet tongues slid up and down his shaft were incredible. His cock throbbed and he was certain that it was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum. He knew that Misty loved licking up his pre-cum and he could imagine Erica also wanting it. Indeed it did feel like their tongues were fighting to claim the prize oozing from the tip of his cock.

All of this made it difficult for Mike to focus his own oral attentions on Erica's sodden pussy that was planted on his face. Apparently watching Misty have a wild orgasm made Erica all the more aroused, her labia were more swollen, and her fluids were all over her groin and upper thighs. Mike loved eating a very wet pussy, and this was one of the wettest he had experienced.

Misty had practically promised Erica that his tongue would deliver a great orgasm and he intended to deliver. He was able to shift an arm behind Erica's thigh and ass and then bring his hand to her pussy from behind. Two fingers were able to work their way into her cunt while his tongue focused on her clit. The tip of his tongue ran circles around her nub, and then with a gentle touch directly over the tip of her clit. His fingers twisted and turned inside her, stimulating her g-spot.

Rick was sitting off to the side watching the two women pleasure Mike. He had caught his breath and regained his composure after the energetic tongue fucking he had given to Misty. Now was really getting off to the steamy scene unfolding just before his eyes. Suddenly he had an idea.

"How about I take some photos of this insanely sexual scene?" He asked out loud to all. What Rick really wanted was photos of Erica and Misty together working on Mike's cock. The response he got was approval nodding of heads and muffled "Uh huhs." So he grabed his cell phone and began taking some photos. He got some great shots of both women's mouths on a hard cock, shots of Mike's cock in Erica's mouth while Misty had her lips around a ball sac, and a few photos of the two ladies kissing each other. The best photo showed both their tongues swiping at a big glob of pre-cum on the tip of Mike's cock.

After taking the photos, Rick's cock had a raging hard-on and needed attention. Obviously Erica had both her mouth and pussy occupied, so he turned his attention again to Misty. At that moment, Misty looked back at Rick, winked at him and wiggled her ass. Reading her body language, Rick knelt on the floor behind Misty and slowly re-inserted his cock into her still wet pussy.

The four were then connected in a sexual train and the energy flowed between all of them.

Mike was on the bottom of a "69+", Erica's pussy grinding into his face while the mouths of Erica and Misty worked upon Mike's cock.

Erica was the top of the "69", eating and being eaten by Mike. She also had a view of her husband fucking Misty from behind one more time.

Misty was sandwiched between the "69" couple, her mouth sharing Mike's cock with Erika, and she had Rick's hard cock in her pussy.

Rick felt like the engineer of the train. As he rammed his cock into Misty, the movement flowed through the other three. His view of sexual interactions of the other three provided additional stimulation. He picked up the pace, intent this time on achieving his own orgasm.

The moans and groans from all grew louder and more frequent.

Erica took control of Mike's cock, swallowing as much as she could into her mouth, locking her lips tightly around his hard shaft as she bobbed up and down. Misty's mouth moved back down to Mike's balls as she sucked one into her mouth and started humming, sending waves of pleasure rushing through her husband.

Mike became more earnest in his oral and finger stimulation of Erica's pussy while attempting to thrust his cock deeper into her throat.

Erica could feel the sexual excitement welling up inside her body. Someone's hand, Mike's or Misty's, grabbed Erica's breast and twisted her nipple. The combination of the erotic sensations of fingers in her pussy, a tongue on her clit, a cock in her mouth, and her nipple twisted sent Erica into sexual ecstasy, an orgasm crashing through her body and she began moaning and thrashing about on top of Mike. Her pussy released a flood of her female cum into Mike's mouth, overflowing down his chin and cheeks.

This set off Mike's orgasm and his cock spewed cum-shot after cum-shot into Erica's mouth. In spite of Erica's best attempts to keep his cum contained in her mouth, it overflowed, running down the base of his shaft, onto his balls and into Misty's waiting mouth. Even Misty, just a few minutes after her own powerful orgasm, felt another orgasm ripple through her pussy, causing her vaginal muscles to clench around Rick's cock.

Misty's cunt spasmming around his cock and the sight of orgasms rolling though one after another of the other three in the room was too much for Rick. His orgasm exploded into Misty's pussy, one load of his cum after another jetting deep within her.

All of them were gasping for air, their bodies frozen as they each experienced part of the group orgasm. Then the waves of ecstasy subsided and each relaxed, falling onto the bed. Once they had all fallen and were lying still next to one another, someone commented,

"I think that went fairly well." which was greeted with an outburst of laughter from all.

Last edited:
Thursday dawned and brought with it a new list of to-do's. Edens staff busied themselves throughout the morning with general upkeep and the fulfillment of customer requests.

Mike and Misty had scheduled a routine staff meeting for 2 pm, at the playground. All Eden employees would be expected to give reports on their regular assignments and discuss any concerns. Mike and Misty, being the owners of the resort would of course attend the meeting. But as acting managers, Jason and Jill would be presiding.

A selection of mini sandwiches, cookies, fruit and cheese had been laid out on the counter and a fruity, cocktail punch filled a large bowl for self service.

Misty helped herself to a glass of punch and fixed a small plate of fresh strawberries, melon and cheese. Milling the room, she made small talk with the some of the staff before stopping behind one of the black, leather sofas. Jason called the meeting to order on the other side of the large room and began speaking.

Misty spotted Mike across the room to the side of the main group. He was looking down at his cell phone and smiling. 'What is he reading?' Misty wondered. Whatever it was must have been good by the grin on his face. She studied him, admired him. He was wearing well fitting blue jeans and a navy tshirt. Misty loved that simple, guy look. His shirt hugged his toned chest and shoulders just right, revealing the sculpted muscles just beneath. Her eyes had been roving some of his best assets and when they finally returned to his face she saw that he was looking directly at her and smiling. He motioned to his phone and a second later she felt her phone vibe with a text alert.

Smiling, Misty looked at her phone and opened the message. She was glad that she had already put the volume on mute as it began playing a short video that Rick had recorded the night before of her and Ericas mouths all over Mike's cock and balls. 'No wonder he was smiling.' She thought. After watching it a second time she looked up towards Mike. But he was no longer there. Glancing around the room, she didn't see him. Then a familiar form pressed up against her from behind. Mike's familiar scent filled her nose, and she breathed him in as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and kissed the side of her neck.

"Play it again." Mike instructed with a low commanding whisper in Mistys ear. He pressed his cock firmly against Mistys lower back. His words, the way they were spoken and the vibration they caused in her ear sent waves of electricity through her spine and deep into her sex.

Misty pressed play.

Mike's hard, reddened cock immediately filled the screen. They both watched as his fleshy tip disappeared time and time again into Ericas supple mouth as Misty's wet tongue followed up and down his veiny shaft only ever an inch from Ericas lips. Sound was not necessary as every slurp and moan was still deeply engraved in both their memories.

Misty arched her back, pressing herself against Mike's hardness. When the video showed Mistys mouth move lower and consume one of Mike's balls fully into her mouth, Mike whispered again. "I fucking love this part." As he spoke, he collected the fabric at the front of Misty's sundress, gathering it in his hand until he had reached the bottom hem. "Mmmmm, the way your two mouths felt as you spoiled me. So awesome to view now from this prospective."

Misty inhaled sharply and bit her lower lip when she felt Mike's warm touch on the skin of her abdomen. The video ended as his fingertips traced around the edges of her sheer, black panty. "Ssshhhhhh", he whispered. "Play it again."

The back of the sofa hid their lower bodies from the rest of the group, but they were still in the same room, and only fifteen feet separated them as they began watching a third time.

Mike really enjoyed holding Misty while they watched the video made the previous night. Feeling her ass press against his cock, while his fingers explored the edges of her panties, while they both watched that pornographic quality video of Misty's and Erica's mouths on his cock, was all very arousing indeed.

It was also so sexually stimulating that they were doing this in a room with their staff, even though Misty and Mike were a bit away from the others, and partially hidden behind the large black leather sofa. The others could easily see that he was hugging her close to his body while they looked at her cell phone.

His fingers slipped under the edge of the thin fabric of her panties. As expected, her lower lips were already wet as Misty had viewed the video three times. He inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and began to pleasure her sensitive spots.

Misty moaned, ever so softly. Mike placed his mouth at her ear and whispered "Quiet, the others will hear." He continued to finger her pussy and she began pressing back against the pressure of his fingertips.

The video ended on her cell phone. "Play it again." Mike told her. "Keep playing it until you cum."

Misty looked over her shoulder at Mike and her eyes flashed. "I can't do that here." she said, almost begging her husband to relent.

"Do it!" Mike commanded as his fingers became more energetic as he shoved them in and out of her now sloppy pussy. Her wetness was increasing greatly and they both suspected that her fluids were visibly running down the insides of her thighs.

Jason was leading the staff meeting and had reached a breaking moment. He looked back at Misty and Mike, suspecting what they were doing, and asked. "Mike, do you need any help?"

Mike looked back at Jason and said with a grin "No thanks, I got everything well in hand." as his fingers continued to plunge into Misty's pussy. Misty practically choked on the double meaning of his reply.

Misty's arousal was climbing rapidly. Mike could hear her taking quick short breaths, almost gasping as her body tingled from the pending orgasm. Just a second before her orgasm hit, she turned her face towards Mike and engaged in a full-on, open mouth kiss. Her orgasm hit and her body shook while she tried to stifle any moans by using Mike as an sound barrier.

Misty's pussy clenched time and again on Mike's fingers. He could feel her legs getting weak, so he held her firm, holding her upright as her orgasm continued to rock her body. While neither of them looked, they expected that some of the others were well aware of what had just transpired.

After Misty's trembles eased, Mike looked up and could see several of the other people in the room looking at them.

"Carry on." He told them.

Back