Eating pussy after you cum in it...

Any of you guys out there like to eat your partners pussy after you cum in her? Does she love it?

Yes, with many women in the past and with my current FWB. She loves that as well as snowballing after blow job.

Most of the women I've been with would not go for that. "Eww, I'm not clean down there!"

But none of them had a problem kissing me with a mouth full of my cum, so go figure.

Not most of them for me, but quite a few.

My wife does not do blow job, nor pussy eating...

I think many women refuse to let us eat them out after sex is for the same reason women often refuse to let us eat them out before sex. They are afraid that they smell down there. Of course, after a great healthy session there will be a wonderful odor down there. They just need to understand that it isn't unpleasant to us at all. Many guys like me love a woman's natural scent! It's an aphrodisiac to many of us.

100% agree.

I love cumming in her doggie style. Just near the end of orgasm, I crawl under her and suck the cum out of her open cunt. She moves upward and the cum slides out of her. I continue to masturbate. We always kiss afterward. Yesterday, she made me cum on the sheets and lick it up a couple of minutes later. I didn't hesitate.

I've done it several times, my cum and someone else's. She usually only cums from oral and loves someone going down on her to get her off, full of cum or without it

I have said this in a few threads, guys - if you fuck that pussy, pull out and then expect your wife to like her own juices off your cock or you cum inside her, pull out and expect her to lick your combined cum off your cock..... you have to be ready to do go down on her after you cum and lick out both her and your cum outta her pussy!!!!

It cannot be a one way thing.

So, crazy question for you guys. This is one place I can be honest and ask honest questions. My gf doesn’t know that I’m bi, I really just like to suck cock. She is a class A squirter and ever loves for me to get a huge mouthful of her cum and crawl up and fill her mouth with it. And she loves me to get my fingers soaked and shove them in her mouth while I’m eating her out. Do you think she’d be cool with me going down on her after I cum. I wouldn’t know what to say if she was like.. “ dude no, are you a homo?” I’d be crushed. But I’ve wanted to do it, but like the others have said, after I cum, I really lose interest and think it’s gross that I was thinking that.

So, crazy question for you guys. This is one place I can be honest and ask honest questions. My gf doesn’t know that I’m bi, I really just like to suck cock. She is a class A squirter and ever loves for me to get a huge mouthful of her cum and crawl up and fill her mouth with it. And she loves me to get my fingers soaked and shove them in her mouth while I’m eating her out. Do you think she’d be cool with me going down on her after I cum. I wouldn’t know what to say if she was like.. “ dude no, are you a homo?” I’d be crushed. But I’ve wanted to do it, but like the others have said, after I cum, I really lose interest and think it’s gross that I was thinking that.
I talked about it with my wife. She loves me to finger her after I have cum and she uses a vibrator on her clit. I told her once that I thought I could make her cum with my tongue afterwards better than the vibrator. She said "we'll see" (I also snuck and took the new batteries out and put some old ones in, so the vibrator was weak and kept dying on her) I came in her, asked if she needed another orgasm. She got the vibe and started, but it kept quitting on her and she got frustrated. She said "if you think you can, try it" and I dove in. She came so hard. She still says no the majority of the time that I offer to do so, and I am not sure what gets in her heart about it, but she lets me on occasion and it's incredible

Tough choice to make. I’ve been in the same boat and after waiting probably a year to share a first experience I had and liked I finally came out with it. For us, it worked out. Opened us up more to sharing desires, which led to some new experiences. I was way more worried about what I may be labeled, versus whether or not I was happy with my decisions (which I was). And this was an actual act.

I’m a believer that most everyone is on the sexual spectrum, or minimally curious. If you think this is something you can’t keep in, tell her. You know her more than anyone here. Is she closed towards exploration? Have y’all shared fantasies before about anything possibly considered ‘taboo?’

I’m only reading between the lines and applying my own experiences but perhaps you want this to lead to more? Consider the outcome and do what you think makes you happy and is respectful of how she may feel.

Good luck!

I had a similar concern but on one occasion after she had had a little squirt I tasted her and confirmed she had squirted (which seems to turn her on even more) I said that the next step would be for me to try and eat her out after I had cum in her. She showed no emotion either way so I held back, but did mention it was something I wanted to try a few time while we were playing. Eventually she told me to just go for it and I did and she was fine with it. Only managed to get her to cum while eating her creampie once so far.

Ive done it before

Why not be honest with her? If you think you have a future with her it's better to tell her that you're bi and about your desire to go down on her after you cum in her. I she really cares about you she might accept you for who you are, and chances are pretty good that she'd love it if you went down on her after. Why keep her in a relationship not knowing who you really are. That isn't fair.

Why not be honest with her? If you think you have a future with her it's better to tell her that you're bi and about your desire to go down on her after you cum in her. I she really cares about you she might accept you for who you are, and chances are pretty good that she'd love it if you went down on her after. Why keep her in a relationship not knowing who you really are. That isn't fair.
Guess I’m very lucky. I told my wife on our second date, that I’d had some experiences with guys. Surprisingly, she wasn’t concerned in the least. Over time, she let me know that the concept excited her more than a little bit. I never pushed the idea, but we were honest with each other, and it worked out well. Very well.

Good luck!

I’d love to make this a regular thing after sex but I believe my wife would object. She knows I’ve tasted my own cum before - while we were dating we were talking about our masturbation routine and she asked me if I’ve ever tasted myself and I told her yes and was neither intrigued or repulsed. I followed up with the same question and she said she had, which was hot.

The only time this happened was years ago, we were having a particularly hot session with me alternating between going down on her and fucking. I always would hold back my orgasm until she came, but this time I came and immediately withdrew and went back down on her.

Oh my that pussy never tasted so good before or since. I kept at it until I made her cum and she asked me to fuck her. I told her I had already cum and she

Any of you guys out there like to eat your partners pussy after you cum in her? Does she love it?
Heck yes it drives them crazy, sure I’ll swap my cum from your mouth! Love my taste on another’s woman’s lips and tongue I’ll swap for hours she’s watched me at glory holes taking cum loads it’s fun!🤩

Last edited:
Would love to experience a cum filled pussy to clean!❤️ wife would never do it ! And would be hot if someone else’s

Back