Eating pussy

My ex girlfriend used to say that I had a tongue like a cow. I guess that was a compliment because I loved eating her hairy pussy. The taste, the scent, the visual, everything turns me on.

Now I eat my wife to leg shaking orgasms. She especially likes it after I shoot a hot load of sperm into her and slowly lick it out…

I’ve stated this on other pussy eating or pussy worship threads: I enjoy eating pussy even more than I love fucking. And I love fucking a lot.

My wife has a beautiful pussy and i love licking, kissing and orally pleasing her. Sometimes I will go down on her for so long she gets too sensitive and can’t go any further.

It’s an absolute joy and passion of mine.

Are there really people who DON'T like to eat pussy these days?!?

I haven't eaten any kitty in a while, because I'm in a monogamous relationship now, but in college I loved to do it. I'd still love to, but you can't have everything. My preference was for a smoothly shaved or waxed pussy. Mmmmm. Yummy!

Worshipping pussy is a tremendous privilege. I look forward to the opportunity very much and when allowed to provide this service, I do my best to show my wife not only how much I enjoy it, but how important her pleasure is to me. In our FLR, she manages my orgasms, so very often I remain denied while I worship her glorious pussy so that my focus is entirely on her. She knows that I am 100% pussy-whipped!

The tongue is the strongest muscle in the human body. Brings back the commercial “Tastes great! Less filling”...

One of life’s greatest pleasures for both myself and the recipient on the receiving end. Exploring every part of it, experimenting to discover what she most responds to, tasting her intimate moistness the entire time, knowing I’m doing a good job when her fingers curl up in grabbing my hair and her pelvis arches up to my mouth.

One of life’s greatest pleasures for both myself and the recipient on the receiving end. Exploring every part of it, experimenting to discover what she most responds to, tasting her intimate moistness the entire time, knowing I’m doing a good job when her fingers curl up in grabbing my hair and her pelvis arches up to my mouth.
We think alike.

Just read this whole thread, and I want to thank the participants. All your tips are appreciated. I’m a widower and in my younger college days used to love going downtown, but it’s been a very long time. I’m just getting back into the dating game, and met up with a bisexual woman (I.e. double the competition) that I like very much. If and when we get to the horizontal stage, I want to make sure my oral game is still strong.

I’m thinking I go in soft and gentle at first, and increase my tongue energy to match her responses. Any other suggestions are welcome!

PS - she’s post menopausal - does that make a difference?

I don’t enjoy eating pussy persay. But I enjoy making a woman cum and that is majority of the time the only way I can do it.

I have half joked, previously, here and elsewhere that I would love to set up a service, "1-800-QCK-LICK". Select women could call and I would come to their house or office to lick them to orgasm. I wouldn't even undress. Just crawl under their desk, or have them squat over me. They take their pleasure and I leave. Heaven.
Do you need a beta tester?

When you take the time and effort to properly eat (and not just lick) a woman's pussy, the rewards are many. Personally, just giving her orgasms gives me an emotional and mental orgasm. There is more than one way to give her oral orgasms besides wearing out her clit, and when you know that, she will wrap her legs around your head or sit on your face forever.

Back