Eating pussy

This may have been discussed elsewhere, but I wanted to simply state how much I enjoy eating pussy. I think all women, regardless of age (all legal age, of course) should have their unique femininity loved and worshiped. I love to inhale the feminine aroma, and taste the feminine flavor, from every position that can be used. I especially love eating pussy from behind. As much as I love to receive oral from a woman, I could spend my day licking and tasting a woman, and never ask her for anything in return.
Agree 100%

I have half joked, previously, here and elsewhere that I would love to set up a service, "1-800-QCK-LICK". Select women could call and I would come to their house or office to lick them to orgasm. I wouldn't even undress. Just crawl under their desk, or have them squat over me. They take their pleasure and I leave. Heaven.
Sounds like you will need regional/local offices. Give me a call when you're ready to expand.

I do love to eat a smooth bald pussy, I love to take my time, licking from clit to rosebud. It has been years since I have had the pleasure but I still crave it! One of my biggest fantasies is to eat my ebony friend’s pussy, don’t think I would ever get that opportunity but I can still fantasize about it! And like others have said I don’t really need anything in return!

I think if I had to choose between eating her pussy or having sex I would probably choose to eat her pussy. There is something so erotic and intimate about it. Feeling her warmth on my face, my lips on her soft lips, inhaling her scent and tasting her juice is a feast for the senses. Bringing her to orgasm and giving her pleasure with my mouth and tongue is such a wonderful feeling.

I love eating pussy especially after my woman was fucked and he had blown his load in her that's what I love eating pussy tasting both The juices together.
I love eating pussy as a most important part of foreplay. When I have her humping my face, moaning, my cock becomes all it can be (I was in the Air Force...didn't need the Army for that LOL).

But to your post..when my GF and I were swinging for a couple of years (we were early 50s), a much younger single guy asked my GF on our on-line club connection site if she liked MMF threesomes. At swinger parties, my GF always wanted to make sure she always had my cock at the party before it ended despite also having had another through a couple swap. We had had only one MMF (at a party) once before and she loved it. So, she arranged for him to come to our place on a weekend night. He said he was straight, so there was no problem when I told him there would be no male-male contact. He said no problem...he just wanted to eat and fuck my GF....and he first wanted to watch me fuck her and cum in her and then he would eat her and fuck her. He did!.......Not only did I see him stroking his absolutely rigid cock and verbally enjoying cheering me on when I was fucking my GF...which kept me really hard...but he ravagely ate her pussy and had to be sucking my cum as well...before she begged him to fuck her. It was a real turn-on for my GF to be "wanted" so much by a guy only old enough to be her son.

I’m not sure if I like eating pussy better than fucking, but it is something I love!
It’s like a playground down there!!!!

It’s almost like a challenge to get that pussy cumming at least three times (or more).

I can’t help it, I’m a giver…

Last edited:
So last night was the first time in over a week I got any and I spent a solid 15 minutes eating out my wife. She came twice and gushed once. She tastes so fucking good. Normally I only do so right after she's showered but I was so horny and ready to go I didn't care. I'd say it had been a good 12 hrs or so since her last shower at that time.

It's when u take her past that limit ..... that all hell breaks loose YUMM 🤤
Exactly! When my wife gets to this point I slow way down and be super gentle for a bit then when time is right push her past her limit. When I do it just right she squirts all over my face(which I LOVE). She says these kinds of orgasm are the most satisfying she's ever had. Although she also hates them cause it makes such a mess 😁

I absolutely love eating pussy. I love my wife's scent, flavour and juices! BUT, for some reason she is gone off the idea. I used to go down on her every time and she would reciprocate. But no it seems to be just...get me wet and fuck me...which is nice too...but every time I go near her pussy for a quick lick, she says no...that she wants to cum with me sex!

I do still get to lick her juices off my fingers, but I miss the locking and eating. Flicking he clit with my tongue used to drive her wild! It's pushed me to constantly smell her panties and wank over them! But we've chatted, so hopefully I'll get a taste again soon!

My wife doesn't let me to eat her pussy - no matter if clean or used.

On the other hand, my FWB loves when I eat her, bot fresh and after I cream pied her.

In the past, I had a mix of women, either liking/loving the idea or hating the idea. I would say at about 50/50 ratio.

Back