Ebay is no longer bdsm friendly.

Welcomes & Yahoo

Thank you for all the welcomes here. I do appreciate it.

And Dusty, that Austin group is one of my favorites. I AM going to have to come to town soon and cause a little uproar. It's good for the soul, I hear.

As to a yahoo group, no, I don't run one. Between my fairly stiff teaching schedule, running FA, running a wholesale toy business, a tiny chainmail business and my family-- chuckle, this is why posting is happening at 3:45AM. Not much time to run a yahoo group. : )

Take care all,
Lady Catherine

you are a very busy lady!

I'll have to investigate the site later, the uk version of ebay never really had a bdsm section (not one that I could find, anyway!) do you deliver outside of the states?

there are some excellent mail order places here already though, and I live in a city that has more of its fair share of kink activity (HUGE gay scene and all that that entails) so you all neednt worry about me too much...

UK

I know several of the vendors do deliver to the UK. So it works... and yes, I stay busy. It's all good.

Lady C: Nice to have another teacher in our midst. I know there are several teachers here, myself among them. What do you teach, if I may ask? Oh, and welcome! :rose:

(and b? Paper done and in the mail! Fifteen pages, just on identity paradox and masochism. Yikes, no wonder I was dreading it.)

Just wanted to say i have used FA several times with no problem (except that i too could not post feedback).

The only things i have seen that are not good about it are 1) items are priced high because there isn't enough traffic to run up a bid very much OR 2) they are priced really low and again there is not much traffic so the seller doesn't make much. The items i bought were *really* nice floggers that were so cheap i almost felt guilty. However, both of these problems would probably be solved quickly if we as a community started buying there. It is simple supply and demand economics. They simply need more customers.

lasavane

answering a question

I was asked what I teach. It's a very long list. I have about 80 classes on my site alone and that certainly does not cover it.

So, here's a partial listing off the top of my head of what I teach: piercing (from 101 to suspension/bondage), cutting (decorative to harvesting), rope bondage, metal bondage, japanese rope bondage, mummifacation, wax play(101 to jumping), cavity waxing, ownership issues, dominance, the physiology of pain, mindfucks, playing with emotional trauma, suturing, surgical staples, catheters, sounds & dialaters, scrotal & labial inflations, flails (101 to advanced), formal dining, domo services, anticipatory service, voice training, caning (101 to V-strokes), paddling to spanking, fisting, anal play, cbt, genitorture (101 to advanced), weighting systems, refined service movement, table service, breast play, age play, role play, corsetry, clips, clamps and zippers, heirarchal structures, genderfucks, punching, kicking, electrical cuttings, french & russian service, watersports, enema play, captivity or interrogation scenes, many classes on dominance and submission, shoe and foot worship, negotiations, contract classes (101 to advanced), there's a bunch of trainer classes (from profiling to punishment), humiliation, raunch to 101 safety classes. Bored yet? I won't go on, you get the idea. I probably have about 200 different classes I give from time to time. Some of them are retired and some I still offer.

I teach a bunch of stuff. I am hired privately, teach for small groups, large groups and conferences large and small.

Just to prove my total ignorance ... what is 101?

(Sorry - dumb question probably)

I just won an auction on the FA site and have been in touch with the vendor already - and it seems that it'll go well, indeed.

Yay!

Lady C? I can speak for this entire community in warmly welcoming you to this place. We need more people in our community who have a lot of real life experience, always, and welcome those who can share the task of readying newer people for a life of play and laughter and fun - and the honor and trust and honesty - that is part and parcel of BDSM relationships.

(edited to add: Willow? "101" refers to the very first classes one takes when they begin formal, college level study of a subject. For instance, you have to take Biology 101 before you can take Botany because you have to understand some basic biological principles before you can look at those which refer specifically to plants. Good question. We're not all from the U.S. here - we sometimes forget that. Sorry.)

Last edited:
Hi,
None of the stores in my state sell BDSM items so I've been using ebay till now. I plan on checking out fetish auctions this week. My hubby gave me the go-ahead to buy some toys:D
Thanks for the info.

Re: Welcomes & Yahoo

zipperdiva said:
Thank you for all the welcomes here. I do appreciate it.

And Dusty, that Austin group is one of my favorites. I AM going to have to come to town soon and cause a little uproar. It's good for the soul, I hear.

Take care all,
Lady Catherine

*grins* yes Bound by Desire is a good group, I haven't been to a meeting since I got back from Atlanta so will have to go to the next one. I just wish we had something like PEP or Sanctuary House here in Austin... Our lack of public play areas suck. Alas, I am leaving Austin in January anyways so it doesn't much matter.

Hopefully you will make it out this way before I move to Michigan, I would love to meet you.

Dusty i have a question about the quirt's you got off of ebay, what color(s) are they?

lilredwolph said:
Dusty i have a question about the quirt's you got off of ebay, what color(s) are they?

Well, it looks nothing like what the picture does lol.

My quirt wine, dark brown and a taupe color all braided together to make up the handle and wrapped with a medium brown. The falls are are the color of normal unstained leather, are not suede. It's more like rawhide, I would say about 15oz.

HMMMM... ok thanks, I have been watching them for awhile now and they say colors may differ from picture, but thats all they say. Thanks

lilredwolph said:
HMMMM... ok thanks, I have been watching them for awhile now and they say colors may differ from picture, but thats all they say. Thanks

Your welcome. They are good quirts, but a warning, the falls are much thicker and heavier than the one in the picture. The quirt is a good quirt, don't get me wrong. It's the best I've seen because of the weight of the falls. It will leave welts with the lightest of strokes.

oops!

Thanks for explaining the 101 thing. That's what happens when I just go off the cuff. : )

I'll have to see about that Austin trip. At this point, I'm taking booking for next May so time is truly at a premium. However, I may be in Dallas in a few weeks and just pop over to Austin if possible.

Re: Re: Welcomes & Yahoo

Dustygrrl said:

*grins* yes Bound by Desire is a good group, I haven't been to a meeting since I got back from Atlanta so will have to go to the next one. I just wish we had something like PEP or Sanctuary House here in Austin... Our lack of public play areas suck. Alas, I am leaving Austin in January anyways so it doesn't much matter.

Hopefully you will make it out this way before I move to Michigan, I would love to meet you.

Where are you moving to in Michigan?

Re: oops!

zipperdiva said:
Thanks for explaining the 101 thing. That's what happens when I just go off the cuff. : )

I'll have to see about that Austin trip. At this point, I'm taking booking for next May so time is truly at a premium. However, I may be in Dallas in a few weeks and just pop over to Austin if possible.

Very cool, let me know if your in the area

Looks nothing like the 1 they show in their picture now does it? No matter I "need" one. Thanks for the pic

lilredwolph said:
Looks nothing like the 1 they show in their picture now does it? No matter I "need" one. Thanks for the pic

Not a bit, see how thick the falls are? And boy does that bad boy sing when you swing it. It whistles. It's a bad bad toy for sure. You'll love it :D

I'm sure I will. I am rebuilding my toy box, on a budget, so nasty and affordable are my 2 requirements and this quirt fits right in

Back