Elvis Impersonators and Curious AV's

Minervous said:
I ran several photographs of myself through a face recognition program, which consistently told me I looked like Kate Winslet.

This is not as flattering as it may at first appear. For either of us.

Better than looking like Albert Camus, Minnie.

:cool:

Liar, that software is so cool!!!

I ran my girls through it and he youngest came back 70% Geena Davis, and 68% Scarlett Johanssen

my oldest girl came back 75% Angelina Jolie and 66% Scarlett Johanssen

and then I ran mine---

who is Miranda Otto? cuz I match her 80%, Jeri Ryan 75%, Liv Tyler 66%, others that I matched more than 50% are

Maura Tierney, Gretchen Wilson, Kristanna Loken, Kate Hudson, Aya Matsuura, Lacey Chabert and Rutger Hauer

:D

what it boils down to, I am a MUTT and the norwegian in my moms family just bled out into my girls I guess, but I am a mutt

lol, I ran my hubby through there and he matched some guy named Li Peng with 62%, then peter sellers and Paul Dubcek. and we thought he was Polish, hehe, turns out he has some asian ancestors somewhere...that does explain a few things...
lol

:rose:

cool link!!

Last edited:
I was Helena Christensen 60%, Jacqueline Bisset 59%, Michelle Pfeiffer 57%, Karolina Kurkova 55%, Carmen Kass 54%, Kristen Dunst 51%.

Last edited:
EriAliSaa said:
I was Helena Christensen 60%, Jacqueline Bisset 59%, Michelle Pfeiffer 57%, Karoline Kurkova 55%, Carmen Kass 54%, Kristen Dunst 51%.

wow that is a whole lotta percents!

:)

Maria2394 said:
who is Miranda Otto?
otto.jpg

Aussie actress. Most known as orchbashing hottie in Lord of the Rings.

pinkorch.jpg
My AV is of an orchid pretending to be a bit of feminine anatomy... I think it speaks loads about who I am.

Liar said:
otto.jpg

Aussie actress. Most known as orchbashing hottie in Lord of the Rings.
Miranda Otto!! *drool*

Hey! Am I being repetitive? Like somehow just, well, girl makes my saliva flow? And is that a character flaw?

annaswirls said:
wow that is a whole lotta percents!

Hee hee.... that does look funny doesn't it? I meant the face recognization thingy had it percentages of those people.

EriAliSaa said:
Hee hee.... that does look funny doesn't it? I meant the face recognization thingy had it percentages of those people.

Hey Ali :)

Ya know, when I did my daughter's pics on there and so many came back, my first thought was that all the results carried the same sort of collective heritage.

In the "grand scheme" of things, when certain aspects of evolutionary DNA ( mitochondrial) are concerned, probably there is probably a common ancestor among ALL of your results, ( or mine, or anyones...)

now, it seems like Anna is adding those percents and maybe thinking, ...hmm, that comes to more than 100%...

Thanks to all of you who posted pics o f Miranda. :rose:

I do admit, we have the same cheeks, same chin, though I have no dimple) and our hairlines match in a most frightening way!!

annaswirls - you remind me of tinkerbell, you have a pixie-like face and TRM reminds me of Tom Selleck, must be that moustache of his ;)

So I ran the face rec program and my number one match is: Greta Garbo!

Good grief! I look nothing like Greta Garbo.

I have been told I look like Natalie Wood

wood_n.jpg

I think I look much more like Laura Nyro

Nyro.jpg

Now eagleyez, he looks like Michael Stipe. :D

stipehead.jpg

vampiredust said:
annaswirls - you remind me of tinkerbell, you have a pixie-like face and TRM reminds me of Tom Selleck, must be that moustache of his ;)

Tinkerbell! Wow! That is hilarious! I love it! Now if you ever meet me in person, you will think differently, my being just shy of six feet tall on a good day... :)

oh my you are a gorgeous couple! You two should be cloned. Hey, do me a favor (if it does not seem distateful) and run the program on Doug if you get the chance I cant get the thing to work and would be tickled to see who it comes up with.

Angeline said:

annaswirls said:
oh my you are a gorgeous couple! You two should be cloned. Hey, do me a favor (if it does not seem distateful) and run the program on Doug if you get the chance I cant get the thing to work and would be tickled to see who it comes up with.

Well a somewhat older Laura Nyro and Michael Stipe (and a Michael Stipe with hazel eyes although damn that picture really does look like T!

And you got it on the Doug clone, Tink. :)

BRB

smithpeter

68% Mick Fleetwood
68% Jeff Bridges
66% Keifer Sutherland
63% Jeff Daniels
63% Jim Henson

Ron Howard and Kirk Douglas were also lower on the list. Knowing Doug, I think he'd be miffed by all but maybe Jim Henson. :D

Back