everyone talk about how much they love this forum.

requirement number one for any possible dom in my life - MUST COOK! i NEEEEEEED a man who can cook for me! don't get me wrong, i love cooking, and being italian, it's in my blood (and i'm damn good at it, too!) but it's SO nice to be treated to a homecooked meal made with love by Him! ^_^

bunny bondage said:
requirement number one for any possible dom in my life - MUST COOK! i NEEEEEEED a man who can cook for me! don't get me wrong, i love cooking, and being italian, it's in my blood (and i'm damn good at it, too!) but it's SO nice to be treated to a homecooked meal made with love by Him! ^_^

good luck, bb. hehehe

This is a wonderful board.

I found my footing here when I was full of doubts. I have received kindness and concern and truly feel at home here. :kiss:

Helena :rose:

Ebonyfire said:
good luck, bb. hehehe

He's cooked for me before, but sadly, He's an all-american with no sense of flavor. i am, however (how odd is this) teaching Him how to cook, and He's really improving!

bunny bondage said:

psst... You know the guy who's scaring the wits out of you? Yeah, James.... He cooks. ;)

(lucky him got me to cook for him instead though
:)

bunny bondage said:

I cook
I am a good cook
I love to cook

as long as there is someone in addition to me to cook for

I love this forum. It has helped me feel so much more comfortable with myself and my likes and dislikes. Everyone seems so sweet and genuine, and offer such good advice/ideas.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

bunny bondage said:
He's cooked for me before, but sadly, He's an all-american with no sense of flavor. i am, however (how odd is this) teaching Him how to cook, and He's really improving!

That's what you have to do sometimes. If I have a sub who cannot cook the things I like, I will teach him.

This is not a perfect place, but its a very, very good place. What I have learned here has allowed me to experience the magic of D/s. I try to stop by every day or so and learn a bit more. I've met some truly wonderful people from this board who have allowed me to laugh and cry at their sides.

Back