Exploring a new kink: Sexfighting

What about me?

I like the sex fight idea, although I think of it more like wrestling where the winner is at liberty to enjoy the loser how he/she wishes. I know in many cases where I have chatted about this, it seems that everyone wants to lose lol. Me as well as anyone! I have a more submissive nature and want a man or woman to force me to submit at the end.

Is this topic really more a female domination thing? and I should give up hope of a real and fair fight? :)

carly

Those are some really good points you bring up there. Personally I enjoy the competitiveness of sexfights when both people are really going for it.

I have not seen any of the videos but... I cum very quickly, so it would be fun to try to hold off.

^To be honest I've also heard some folks refer to sexfighting as "competitive edging" so your idea isn't too far off. Also I'll have to go and pick some solid videos to maybe link the first post as reference.

Sex fighting

I’ve read some stories where two males would have to fight sexually to prove who is more dominent and worthy of having sex with the woman. The loser would have to watch.

I hope everyone had a good weekend and has a good start to the week. Let's see who else is into this kink.

It's time to kick off the weekend and Fall too (or it feels like it anyways). Anyone else interested in this kink?

I liked the competitive sport angle of it. It's like a kinky version of MMA. Where the best sexual athletes in the world spar and fuck eachother into submission that or sexually destroy the other.

Yeah I definitely got a thing for Ultimate Surrender & Evolved Fights vids definitely a fetish of mine and even somewhat of a fantasy to compete I luv the edging part of if & I keep on the lookout for the occasional ruined orgasms on the mat before the match is over :D

Everyone looking forward to the weekend? Here's a bump to see if there are any others interested in sexfights.

Back