Exploring a new kink: Sexfighting

Yep

Sex-fighting, damn right I’d luv to give it a go, I’ve watched some vids about it and I’m definitely into it

I definitely find mixed erotic wrestling hot and have had a few trials in a hotel room. It’s very exciting to think about gradually losing the round, then control as there were ropes at the corners of the bed.

Totally agree, I've actually done it with 3 past girlfriends before and have won all 3 times. We both went at it competitively too, not just a strength/height difference thing.

Hope everyone is having a good HUMP day. Speaking of which, I wonder who else is into this.

I see it possibly as a female-female, naked wrestling possibility...

... the winner to be the first to overpower the other to the extent of forcing fingers up her vagina to touch the cervix.

That or some variation on it, possibly to include male 'help'...

Never heard of it. Google makes it out to be just another, tired and tawdry commercial site out to extract cash from the usual suckers.

I'm looking at it maybe more from the aspect of writing a story. I don't normally go for 'future fiction' but I can imagine a set-up like the one described. Possibly you have male/female couples? Each couple tackles the opposition team's female in turn. A timed event..? The fastest team to touch the cervix wins..? Maybe the male can only assist his female partner in certain, limited ways.

I imagine tech has to be brought in somehow to confirm that the goal has actually been reached.

Various permutations on the theme.

I'm not talking actual fucking here. Things can be erotic without that.

George Takei and his boyfriend Brad like to wrestle naked, that's kind of like sex fighting.

Never heard of it. Google makes it out to be just another, tired and tawdry commercial site out to extract cash from the usual suckers.

I'm looking at it maybe more from the aspect of writing a story. I don't normally go for 'future fiction' but I can imagine a set-up like the one described. Possibly you have male/female couples? Each couple tackles the opposition team's female in turn. A timed event..? The fastest team to touch the cervix wins..? Maybe the male can only assist his female partner in certain, limited ways.

I imagine tech has to be brought in somehow to confirm that the goal has actually been reached.

Various permutations on the theme.

I'm not talking actual fucking here. Things can be erotic without that.

That is an interesting idea but that's not sexfighting in the slightest.

Ah the start of a new week, looking to see who else might be interested in this kink.

Back