Face Sitting

It’s my favorite thing! I am submissive and we practice orgasm denial so my wife frequently rides my face until she orgasms and then she hops off me and tells me she is done with me and does not allow me to orgasm.It takes me a long time to calm down. Makes me feel like her sex toy. I love it!

It’s my favorite thing! I am submissive and we practice orgasm denial so my wife frequently rides my face until she orgasms and then she hops off me and tells me she is done with me and does not allow me to orgasm.It takes me a long time to calm down. Makes me feel like her sex toy. I love it!
Have had the opportunity to do this a few times. Fuck it is amazing!! Absolutely love it!! She also once had me cover up completely. Position the blankets so only my cock was visible. Rode me until she had a couple of orgasms and then went to sleep. Ffffuuuuucccckkkkk it was amazing!!!!

I first did facesitting with a shy girlfriend years ago. I was on the bed naked face-up and she came up to my face and fed me her pussy. She was not sitting on my face at this point, just on my lower chest/shoulders and leaning over. I licked and licked. The more comfortable she felt she moved closer. Soon she was very wet and her thighs began to close onto my ears. She became more aggressive and moved into the face sitting position moving her hips back and forth so her pussy was firmly against my mouth. I felt my tongue getting tired but I was going nowhere with her sitting on me.

Next, she grabbed the back of my head and began to grind her pussy over my face. I tried to lick and keep up but I could not, she had a nice orgasm grinding over my face. I think my nose did more to bring her off at the end than my tongue. I could barely breathe. She held me in that position until her body stopped its spasms and she had recovered. My face was very wet and I loved it.

ES

Sounds so fun!

I first did facesitting with a shy girlfriend years ago. I was on the bed naked face-up and she came up to my face and fed me her pussy. She was not sitting on my face at this point, just on my lower chest/shoulders and leaning over. I licked and licked. The more comfortable she felt she moved closer. Soon she was very wet and her thighs began to close onto my ears. She became more aggressive and moved into the face sitting position moving her hips back and forth so her pussy was firmly against my mouth. I felt my tongue getting tired but I was going nowhere with her sitting on me.

Next, she grabbed the back of my head and began to grind her pussy over my face. I tried to lick and keep up but I could not, she had a nice orgasm grinding over my face. I think my nose did more to bring her off at the end than my tongue. I could barely breathe. She held me in that position until her body stopped its spasms and she had recovered. My face was very wet and I loved it.

ES
I think for me the height of pussy eating pleasure is when your lady just looses all inhibition and grinds herself to orgasm on your face. Her uncontrolled orgasms and body reactions. It's wonderful when I can can totally satisfy her that way.

I think for me the height of pussy eating pleasure is when your lady just looses all inhibition and grinds herself to orgasm on your face. Her uncontrolled orgasms and body reactions. It's wonderful when I can can totally satisfy her that way.
Love to have her feed me, and get her off.

I agree. You are being used as an object of her pleasure and that is hot.

I finally talked my wife into face sitting recently and at first she wasn’t into it so it didn’t last long. Now it’s her favorite way to get off. Grabbing my head and grinding her wet pussy into my face until she gets off. Sometimes it’s hard for me to breath but I love being smothered by her!

I absolutely love it when my partner lets go and just rides my face, sometimes takes a while but I always just want her to forget about me and just get herself off on my face 😈

I absolutely love it when my partner lets go and just rides my face, sometimes takes a while but I always just want her to forget about me and just get herself off on my face 😈
You have to be careful how she does it. I ended up with a nasty brush burn, not that I didn't love it but I ended up wearing makeup to work!

You have to be careful how she does it. I ended up with a nasty brush burn, not that I didn't love it but I ended up wearing makeup to work!
Well with my beard I think she'd be the one with brush burn 😂 but if I did I'd wear it with pride. Nothing better in my opinion that being smothered 🥵

Well with my beard I think she'd be the one with brush burn 😂 but if I did I'd wear it with pride. Nothing better in my opinion that being smothered 🥵
I don't think I still had my beard at the time but I am sure I had a mustache of some sort. She got off, that is the important part.

I want her to let go but using you and forgetting about you? It is your face she is using and punishment may be deserved! LOL

Always wanted a woman to forcibly sit on my face a make me lick and suck her until she comes on my face. Really rubbing her pussy on my face.

Anyone else like the idea?
She may forcibly sit on your face but I am thinking she does not need to "make" you lick and suck. You will love it.

It depends. How long is your tongue?
It is not all that long but it is very talented and well guided. I love to get you to the point where just the touch of the tip of my tongue will send you off into another orgasm. Over and over and...............you get the idea.

Back