Fairy Princess Palace šŸ§šā€ā™€ļø

Is it mid-century modern? Can youā€¦describe it for us? šŸ«¦
Yes, mid century modern.
There are two of those chairs. Thereā€™s a two-tone teak sideboard I found at an estate sale that Iā€™ve modified a little to house the record player, speakers, and other random stuff. Itā€™s under the wall mounted TV. It matches the chairs perfectly. I used to have a mid century modern couch, but it kind of sucked to sit on, so thatā€™s gone.

Bedroom furniture (night tables, dresser, bed frame) is also all teak mid century modern style, but theyā€™re all reproductions and not actually of the time.

This image seems simple, but for some reason it makes my imagination go wild. I think itā€™s the chairā€™s proximity to the bed. So many fun ideas šŸ˜ˆView attachment 2404061
The chair looks similar to my Kofod-Larsen lounge and ottoman. Same blade style arms, although mine is walnut, and in need of stripping and refinishing. (I usually prefer leaving condition original, but it could use to lighten up a shade or two.)

IMG_3588.jpeg

Oh the things Iā€™d let this man do to meā€¦ šŸ« 
81f7011602027c6a9717c9d517f9822092a1286f.gifv

a3dc66474fa798e10eec2318b04bea643a85e456.gifv
You ainā€™t alone sister.

Sheā€™s a silver fox now, too! But I couldnā€™t do a threesome with them, I need his full attention šŸ¤£
Oh wow, she is! And sheā€™s only like 13.5 months older than I am šŸ˜§ I might have likeā€¦20-40 grey hairs on my head at any given time, but my hair is so ridiculously curly and voluminous that I can still afford to seek and destroy for a while longer šŸ«£

I never watched One Tree Hill or The OC and they are sorta the same show in my head.
I didnā€™t watch The OC mostly because I hated the name. Being from So Cal, Iā€™m sure you also know no one calls OC ā€œthe OC.ā€ Itā€™s just stupid and I refuse to condone such stupidity! Plus, One Tree Hill has my girl crush, Sophia Bush šŸ˜»
IMG_5040.gif

I never watched One Tree Hill or The OC and they are sorta the same show in my head.
I didnā€™t watch The OC mostly because I hated the name. Being from So Cal, Iā€™m sure you also know no one calls OC ā€œthe OC.ā€ Itā€™s just stupid and I refuse to condone such stupidity! Plus, One Tree Hill has my girl crush, Sophia Bush šŸ˜»
View attachment 2404490
The OC was so good. Just sayinā€¦

Adam Brody!!
And Peter Gallagher being a hot dad (I know you like that @Kitty_so_frisky šŸ˜œ)

I did BH90210 and Melrose Place and Dawsons Creek but then I was out.
I watched BH90210, but I was in elementary school when it started. I remember having a purple BH90210 lunchbox inā€¦4th grade, maybe? Very much not a show for kids, in retrospect šŸ˜œ I wasnā€™t the Melrose Place target audience yet, I guess. I did love the other Aaron Spelling show, Savannah, though and watched his short-lived show set in Pacific Palisades, which was pretty forgettable, right down to the name. I hate hate hated Dawson and Jen and couldnā€™t watch Dawsonā€™s Creek; every episode was life-changing drama with zero fucking chill. I did watch the 90210 ā€œrequelā€ in my 20s though. I mean they still filmed at 1 of my old high schools, as they did with BH90210, and later my local beach and pier, and I was 120 miles away and homesick. It felt like home.

I watched BH90210, but I was in elementary school when it started. I remember having a purple BH90210 lunchbox inā€¦4th grade, maybe? Very much not a show for kids, in retrospect šŸ˜œ I wasnā€™t the Melrose Place target audience yet, I guess. I did love the other Aaron Spelling show, Savannah, though and watched his short-lived show set in Pacific Palisades, which was pretty forgettable, right down to the name. I hate hate hated Dawson and Jen and couldnā€™t watch Dawsonā€™s Creek; every episode was life-changing drama with zero fucking chill. I did watch the 90210 ā€œrequelā€ in my 20s though. I mean they still filmed at 1 of my old high schools, as they did with BH90210, and later my local beach and pier, and I was 120 miles away and homesick. It felt like home.
We rewatched BH90210ā€™with my son over Covid. It held up..better than I expected. At least until they went to college and it tried to be all crazy edgy like MP had become by that time. S1 of MP suuuuuuucked. And then my kids got into Riverdale so MP held zero appeal for them.

Oh shoot I also watched the few episodes of Models Inc. that was terrible too.

We rewatched BH90210ā€™with my son over Covid. It held up..better than I expected. At least until they went to college and it tried to be all crazy edgy like MP had become by that time. S1 of MP suuuuuuucked. And then my kids got into Riverdale so MP held zero appeal for them.

Oh shoot I also watched the few episodes of Models Inc. that was terrible too.
My brother-in-law (12ish years older than I am) was suuuper into MP. We all knew not to call or drop by their place on those nights šŸ«¢ I missed the boat on the beginning of Riverdale and by the time the buzz built up, I would have been too far behind. Life story of a completionish! šŸ˜œ Iā€¦forgot Models Inc was a thing that existed.

My brother-in-law (12ish years older than I am) was suuuper into MP. We all knew not to call or drop by their place on those nights šŸ«¢ I missed the boat on the beginning of Riverdale and by the time the buzz built up, I would have been too far behind. Life story of a completionish! šŸ˜œ Iā€¦forgot Models Inc was a thing that existed.
We had viewing parties on our dorm every week. It was a blast. But yeah itā€™s dwarfed by the insanity that Riverdale appears to be. I have contemplated starting but just canā€™t.

My kids have assured me that skipping s1 is perfectly justified.

I think weā€™re all better off forgetting Models Inc

Back