Fairy Princess Palace 🧚‍♀️

Good morning ☀️
17ef6fad9f2fcd3d048d9272421442601d10f0a9.gifv

Really? I had no idea- all I knew was the song and American Dad episode.
Really. He pleaded “no contest” to the drugging part and got off with only a few years probation and few hundred hours of community service (and losing his chair on The Voice), then made some BS comments about how it’s “not rape if they’re unconscious.” It was pretty well publicized. In lieu of derailing the thread further, I will direct you to your search engine of choice.

Apologies and paying the Princess Tax with a sentiment that matches your song of choice (but not directed AT you, and minus the rapist) for my derailment!
IMG_1115.jpeg

Really. He pleaded “no contest” to the drugging part and got off with only a few years probation and few hundred hours of community service (and losing his chair on The Voice), then made some BS comments about how it’s “not rape if they’re unconscious.” It was pretty well publicized. In lieu of derailing the thread further, I will direct you to your search engine of choice.

Apologies and paying the Princess Tax with a sentiment that matches your song of choice (but not directed AT you, and minus the rapist) for my derailment!
View attachment 2404068
Wow, no idea. Guess I need a different song to express people are probably tired of me now.

Back