Fairy Princess Palace 🧚‍♀️

Today is the one year anniversary of morelikeasong. I made this account to separate from my old one, explore my exhibitionist side, and play around in the forums. It’s been an interesting ride.
Made some friends, lost some friends. Have felt like I fit in, have felt like an outsider. Have made intimate connections, have ended intimate connections. Highs and lows.

One year later, where am I now?
I’m not sure.
This place is complicated.
Thank you to everyone who has been kind and honest and empathetic and sexy and hilarious and informative and shocking and entertaining.

Keep cumming back; it works if you jerk it. That’s the saying, right? 😜

giphy.gif

Today is the one year anniversary of morelikeasong. I made this account to separate from my old one, explore my exhibitionist side, and play around in the forums. It’s been an interesting ride.
Made some friends, lost some friends. Have felt like I fit in, have felt like an outsider. Have made intimate connections, have ended intimate connections. Highs and lows.

One year later, where am I now?
I’m not sure.
This place is complicated.
Thank you to everyone who has been kind and honest and empathetic and sexy and hilarious and informative and shocking and entertaining.

Keep cumming back; it works if you jerk it. That’s the saying, right? 😜

giphy.gif
Happy Litiversary! I hope this is just the first year of many. You're one of the shining stars who makes this place worthwhile.

Back