Father-Daughter Incest Stories Feedback

As a (relatively) young man who has always preferred older women, I cannot see anything very exciting about a father mauling his teenage daughter. In fact, I do not find teenage girls very exciting at the best of times. The only exception I have found on this site is "A Blow Job For Daddy", because the young lady in it sounds very sexy indeed, and because she is called Carol. I have adored at least four women of that name, and have never met a Carol I didn't like. Unfortunately, the story finishes just as something wonderful is about to happen.

A mother and daughter together combines two of the three best deviations for the price of one, and I agree that "Beth" is a very good story indeed.

I hasten to add that I have never wished to do the dark deed in real life, as my preference for older women goes only so far; but, as you may surmise from my nom de guerre, there are few things in this world which are more arousing than a mother seducing her son. By far the best story ever written on this, or any other, topic is "A Son's Guide to Seduction" by J, although it might have been more truthful if it had been titled "A Son's Guide to Blackmail". Whoever J might be, he certainly knows how to build up the suspense. The only criticism is that the mother in the story shaves her pussy, and her son (quite independently of her) does the same thing to his own regions. This, for me, detracted from an otherwise perfect scene, as I find a luxuriant growth of pubic hair most attractive in a woman. The same author's "Dishonor Thy Mother" is pretty good, too.

NorthwestRain said:
On the subject...
I'm not against any kind of material, but found it pretty surprising that so many people enjoy the incest stories.
I wonder what the turn on is, but then again lots of people wonder how the things I like turn you on also.
Anyone???
__________________________________________________ My first posting,so forgive lack of etiquette, but my favourite stories are incest[mother/son or father/daughter],voyeur/exhib,and female/dog.My favourite thumb. pics however are genuine voyeur, explicit female with male beast erections,inter racial,and she-male.The only common link i can easily see is of extreme taboo with regard to my upbringing,and much of societies published opinions.Interesting to see the reactions of some readers to what some people find acceptable.My view now is mostly that anything between consenting humans is ok,and if no animal is injured then get on and have fun***** is short and unless God reads this site then nobody else is suitably qualified to pass sentance on those of us who enjoy orgasms in different ways.Hope my words are of interest to those of an inquisitive nature.

Re: incest

Regarding incest stories. This my first post. My kink
is mom/daughter or mom/son stories involving over age 18
characters. I can recommend two of my favorites so far.
"The Grandmother" and "Good Neighbors".

Andy

Father-Daughter Incest Only, Please

I started this thread specifically to discuss father-daughter incest stories. If you want to discuss Mother-son incest, or Mother-daughter incest please start your own thread. Thanks.

ep

I have a submission here. Mother's Roses by me. Click my stories link at the bottom of the post to get a list of my stories. It's a father-daughter love story.

Mickie

Mickie said:
I have a submission here. Mother's Roses by me. Click my stories link at the bottom of the post to get a list of my stories. It's a father-daughter love story.

Mickie

Great story. Nice arc.

feedback

VeraGem said:
Northwest,

All I can say is Taboo - the excitement of wrongness. Getting away with something, the thrill of almost getting caught, secret orgasms and knowing smiles and coquettish grins. I could go on and on and I have.

My only personal problem arises when there's coercion involved. For me all parties involved have to want to be there, else the line is crossed. That's why I don't get off on Daddy doing Daughter. I just don't believe a young girl wants to be sweating and gyrating underneath her father. (Gag me with a spoon.)

Then again, tell that to the ancient royal families of antiquity - they seemed to make a habit of it...

Daughter fucking her daddy

My "Queen Bee" series has a father fucking his daughter along with mother and son, and sister and brother.

I have written other stories where a father fucks his daughter, but its all consentual. I'm trying to stay on the positive end of incest. I was thinking of one where a father is becoming more and more attracted to his daughter. Mainly because she is flirting with him. The mother actually sees what the daughter is doing and hopes that her husbands give her what she deserves. The mother encourages her husband by calling his attention to the daughter's sexy body. The mother adds that she would blame him if fucked her, because it is what she seems to be looking for. The daughter teases her father one time too many and he serves her his cock. I've seen many girls flirting with their fathers in public to get him to buy them things. How much of that goes on at home?

Lexium
The Incest Chronicles
"No popup window or other crazy stuff"

Whispersecret's Hostile Takeover

I truly enjoyed your Hostile Takeover series.....especially the way the lead characters evolved. I do hope you write more......

~~~~~~~~Amour~~~~~~~~~

pic

lexium

you are the good enough for any father to fuck you...hell I want to be your daddy!

Back