Favorite Movie Quotes

“Your teacher here, wants you to go slow and that’s wrong. Cuz it’s the fastest who get paid. And the fastest who get laid.”

Well I'm gonna go then. And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this. And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need to. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair. And I don't need one other thing, except my dog…
I don’t need my dog.

"the Apostle Paul was not sent to Wichita to sell industrial lubricants Bob!!!!!!" as spoken by Kevin Spacey

dca84260b4e0a48263cf4b9a6c2896c0--eyes-wide-shut-movie-quotes.jpg
Interesting movie! Certainly stayed in my mind for a day or two

So it’s not gonna be easy, it’s gonna be really hard. And we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I wanna do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever. You and me. Everyday.

This is old… maybe too obscure.. but still fun….

”Has everybody gone nuts around here? I can understand how Tennessee feels, he's just in off a flying saucer.”

Yup, the one and only Steve Busciemi.
Can’t remember what happened to his character in the movie, they all ended up arrested or shot up I think… great movie but watching it once was enough.
Yes… I watched it once also… and won’t ever watch it again. 😊😊😊

This is old… maybe too obscure.. but still fun….

”Has everybody gone nuts around here? I can understand how Tennessee feels, he's just in off a flying saucer.”

Cheated. Had to look this one up.
Loved this movie as a kid.

Over the years I got to be quite a connoisseur of soap. My personal preference was for Lux, but I found Palmolive had a nice, piquant after-dinner flavor – heady, but with just a touch of mellow smoothness. Lifebuoy, on the other hand…

“I’m still going to need a penis once in awhile”
“Goes without saying”

Obscure little movie, sorry… but that is part of one of my favorite love scenes ever. No sex, but a sweet transfer of power.

“Ed,
I’m not your ordinary every day fool..OK
Now id like my Antarctic blue super sports wagon right now.
If you cant get if for me I'm going to take my business elsewhere”
In which ed responds…
“Now i owe it to myself to tell you mr griswald, if your thinking about taking the tribe across country, this is the automobile you should be using; the wagon queen family truckster.”

How may I help you?

You can start by wiping that fucking dumb-ass smile off your rosey, fucking, cheeks! And you can give me a fucking automobile: a fucking Datsun, a fucking Toyota, a fucking Mustang, a fucking Buick! Four fucking wheels and a seat!”

I remember our Town of St Olive can trace back our ancestor's roots back to the original brother and sister. Betty White

How may I help you?

You can start by wiping that fucking dumb-ass smile off your rosey, fucking, cheeks! And you can give me a fucking automobile: a fucking Datsun, a fucking Toyota, a fucking Mustang, a fucking Buick! Four fucking wheels and a seat!”
Classic! And who can forget Owen! "get your lazy behind out of there and get that trunk loaded in the truck!"

Back