Favorite Movie Quotes

“It is a lonely feeling when someone you care about becomes a stranger.”

- Lemony Snicket

Ever After, but it's a quote from Thomas Moore's Utopia

If you suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners corrupted from infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded, sire, but that you first make thieves and then punish them?

"Now you know what we are, now you know what you are. You'll never grow old, Michael, and you'll never die. But you must feed!"

"Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side", Gandalf talking smack was one of my favorite parts of the trilogy!

Jack Reacher : You think I'm a hero? I am not a hero. I'm a drifter with nothing to lose. Now you killed that girl to put me in a frame. I mean to beat you to death and drink your blood from a boot. Now, this is how it's gonna work. You're gonna give me the address and I'll be along when I am damn good and ready. If she doesn't answer the phone when I call this number, if I even think you've hurt her, I disappear. And if you're smart, that scares you, because I'm in your blind spot and I have nothing better to do.

“Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that.” - Hub

Secondhand Lions

"Here’s the thing. I made that tape special for today. My special Monday morning tape. For you! Special!"

"Well, it's fucking Monday afternoon! You should get out of bed earlier!"

.....I just had to do the whole two minute clip!....the quotes....'Its time to go piss on the fish"......and........"I would never humiliate you like this" and the reply...."your not equipped to honey"...

Last edited:
“Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that.” - Hub

Secondhand Lions
I love that quote and movie.

Back