Favorite Movie Quotes

OIP.2sGUwtFa19DctbCe6Rvm9wAAAA

It’s just my face.
I know, that is a movie quote… but my first reaction with those words and your lovely avatar… “no honey, I realize people stare at your intoxicating body, but that, is not your face. You are so much more than just your cleavage” 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Wow… that was a crazy heavy movie… and that is the line you remember… 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There are so many good lines from that movie. That scene is tense and hilarious.

How about He's a violent sociopathic Haitain criminal named Cheese. Either you know him or you don't

There are so many good lines from that movie. That scene is tense and hilarious.

How about He's a violent sociopathic Haitain criminal named Cheese. Either you know him or you don't
I hope you know, I meant no criticism, just thought it was interesting. That was a good movie, but I would never watch it again. Although I do think I had a very positive reaction when I think Afleck’s character shot that evil guy, ending his life. I may be remembering the movie wrong… frankly, so much of it was massively disgusting to me, I have tried to block it out of my memory. I really would rather I never saw that. In fact, the more I think about it, the more I wish I had never seen it.

I hope you know, I meant no criticism, just thought it was interesting. That was a good movie, but I would never watch it again. Although I do think I had a very positive reaction when I think Afleck’s character shot that evil guy, ending his life. I may be remembering the movie wrong… frankly, so much of it was massively disgusting to me, I have tried to block it out of my memory. I really would rather I never saw that. In fact, the more I think about it, the more I wish I had never seen it.
Yeah I am fucked up and watch it every time it is on. It is so sick and funny and violent and quotable.

Listen - I don't mean to be a sore looser, but when its done, if I'm dead , kill him.

"Yea blondes are scarce around here." Came from the original King Kong movie, 1939 I think it was 39.

Last edited:
Back