Favorite Movie Quotes

“It's a mystery of human chemistry and I don't understand it, some people, as far as their senses are concerned, just feel like home.”

I'm being told that Average Joe's does not have enough players and will be forfeiting the championship match.

It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for 'em

tumblr_ns7rc5SpuK1rressco1_500.gif

Bookend Movie Quotes

Beginning of the movie:

(After the doctor removes a pea from his ear.)

"Oh my God, it's loud. Everything is loud. My own voice is loud."

End of the movie:

(After all the nagging he heard from his wife, he asks the doctor.)

"You won't put the pea back in my ear?"

Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining. And the only good thing to say about the weather: it keeps our air corps from blowing us all to Hell because its too lousy to fly, versteh?

Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining. And the only good thing to say about the weather: it keeps our air corps from blowing us all to Hell because its too lousy to fly, versteh?
Kelly's Heroes! :heart: :heart: :heart:

That's a bold statement from a one eye fat man."

"Fill your hand you son-of-a - bitch!"

Last edited:
No one got this yet.

"Did you bring a horse for me?"

"Looks like we're one horse short!"

"No, you have two to many!"

No one got this yet either

"You know Jill you remind me of my mother. She was the biggest whore in in Alameida and the finest woman I ever met. Whoever my father was, for an hour or a month, he must have been a happy man."

......this is not so much a quote.....more of a scene! Hope that is ok Brenda! its a powerful scene....that really applies to the present world! I will remove it, if it does not fit......

Last edited:
Back