Favorite Positions

Missionary is always a favorite.....but doggy stlye has a special place in my heart. Working in and out of a woman from behind is just wonderful wether she is up on her knees, standing bent over or on her side in the spooning position. This also allows you great access to massging her nipples and/or her clit while still being able to kiss. That and I have yet to meet a woman that is not sensitive to a tongue applied properly to her back while in the act.

One position that I enjoy using which I did not see mention and have gotten rave reviews about is the zero gravity position. That one has literally received rave reviews. :cool:

Nicodemus said:
That and I have yet to meet a woman that is not sensitive to a tongue applied properly to her back while in the act.

One position that I enjoy using which I did not see mention and have gotten rave reviews about is the zero gravity position. That one has literally received rave reviews. :cool:

Oh dear gawd....on the back thing....I love that very much.

But I want to know what in the world is the zero gravity position?

A previous lover and I always liked it standing up, her hands against the wall. We had a mirror on the dresser that allowed us to watch ourselves. She loved to watch me pound her (her words) from behind, me sliding in and out of her. And she was so hot. She looked just like the pics "love to read" shows (is that you?), beautiful body and long hair. We are both gymnasts so in great shape, turned us on to see each other, muscles taut and...oh my, I think I'll have to excuse myself/.

Perhaps that is just how I refer to it but......

Imagine a man is laying on his back with a woman straddling him and they are facing each other. He then slides his arms under her knees and stands straight up. She is now supported by his arms under her knees and his penis in her. Her hands around the back of his neck is optional depending on how steady they are. He would then move his arms up and down to move in and out of her and flex his hips. Her feet are completely off the ground and she is suspended totally in the air by him holding her up...hence the name; 'Zero Gravity'.

It requires upper body strength but not as much as you might think since alot of the work of entering can be done just moving the hips.

Hope that explains it with out being to clinical. If necessary I can post a diagram and am available for seminars and live demonstrations. :D

Nic,

:cool:

I don't know about the zero gravity thing but everytime my sweetheart and I make love it feels like zero gravity...at least I don't feel a lot of gravity.

Nicodemus said:

Hope that explains it with out being to clinical. If necessary I can post a diagram and am available for seminars and live demonstrations. :D

Nic,

:cool:

Oh my gawd..... :eek:

Yea! Great comments!

Our favorite is doggy style. She says I get in deeper that way.

But here's a variation. She loves her vibrator. When she wants the virator, I lie across the bed on my side facing the the head and she raises her legs while I insert. I think that I've seen this referred to as the "sitting on a bench position". Then, while I move in and out gently, or just push hard, she applies vibe to clit and comes all over the place.

Comments from the test bedrooms?

Mike

LTR,

Is that a good oh my gawd or a bad oh my gawd......????

Just wondered.

Nic,

Nicodemus said:
LTR,

Is that a good oh my gawd or a bad oh my gawd......????

Just wondered.

Nic,

Good/shocked/unbelievable that it can happen like that kind of oh my gawd....

Nicodemus said:
Oh,

Just takes a bit of imagination and a little flexability.

Nic,:cool:

Nic,
I think I need to hear more about this "imagination and flexability"

Cassidy,
checking her box..lol

muffdiver60 said:
Yea! Great comments!

Our favorite is doggy style. She says I get in deeper that way.

But here's a variation. She loves her vibrator. When she wants the virator, I lie across the bed on my side facing the the head and she raises her legs while I insert. I think that I've seen this referred to as the "sitting on a bench position". Then, while I move in and out gently, or just push hard, she applies vibe to clit and comes all over the place.

Comments from the test bedrooms?

Mike

Yes..I think I will be doing a "field study" on this very soon. :D

Elizabeth said:

Yes..I think I will be doing a "field study" on this very soon. :D

I just wish I had someone to do some "field study" with ~grins~

my girls favorite...

I'm shocked no one has mentioned this one cuz it completely sets my girlfreind off. she is lying on her back on something that puts her at the level of my penis. enter like missionary position and go from there. i seem to just ride against her g-spot the whole time and she goes wild. as a unique variation, try this one in the pool, lay heron her back again but try to get her to float in the water ad go at it the same way. nothing like sex in the water....

Ooooo...

So tough to choose a favorite. I think I've cum in practically all of those positions at one point or another. Needless to say I enjoy them all then!

But I guess if I had to decide on only ONE (God forbid!) position, I guess it'd have to be good ol' missionary. It allows for me to penetrate deeper and thrust harder. I love making eye contact and being able to lean in lavishing tongues with her doesn't hurt either (doesn't anyone perk up that much more with deep kisses?). We could talk dirty to one another or intimately all the while seeing one another's expressions. In this position, I could also lean in and reach my hands across her ass to pull her closer too. Her ankles would also be available to be pulled behind or over my shoulders making it for a deeper penetration.

From this position there's also something that can be very kinky about being able to pull out immediately and spray hot ropes of jism across her belly if she so desired.

Again, this would also depend on the woman. I'm always trying to be accomodating, but if I HAD TO choose ONE, I think this would be the do-all, end-all for me.

Phew!

Haven't read most of the preceeding posts but if I had to choose one, here's my absolute favorite.

The missionary position with a twist.

Assume the normal missionary stance and after entering her, stroking just enough to allow the moisture to soak your cock, one at a time take your legs from between hers, to the outside of her legs. Draw her legs tightly together while your cock remains inside of her.

Then while only raising your upper body slightly (she can play with your nipples if you do) fuck the hell out of her varying speeds. Keeping her legs together with yours.

In this position, your cock will not only be sliding in and out of a very tight and sweet pussy but it will be causing much more stimulation to her clit causing multiple orgasms.

This does not require a large cock as you might imagine. Even smaller ones will satisfy the most discriminating pussy!!

For me

Missionary and also with a twist

I like to kiss and be kissed, to touch and be touch, look and be looked at, eye contact.

Plus I am getting to old for gymnastics! I do like my comfort. LOL

Missionarywith a twist

Ahh yes Michael's twist is also a fave in our household. For those days when the windows are open....

Let's twist again

Michael knows what he's talking about! :)

It's a great position and enables both to experience the most wonderful sensations, it's sooo stimulating, but not much used, far as I know, and it's comfortable, I like my comfort too, like Dragonette said.
Now all I need is that dance partner :rolleyes:

Back