Favorite Positions

Doggy style for me. but the old fashion way is ok at times. I perfer doggy because I can feel his balls bouncing off of my clitories.... :D :D :D :D :D

Favourite positions

My late wife was into Yoga and therefore very agile.She was able to place her arms and legs in a various bendable positions. ( in fact she could bend right under herself and lick my cock and her clit while I was Fucking her)
However, the best was when she stood on her head and and I could pull up a chair and she spread her legs so that I was truly "eating at the Y". She was able to stay in this position for a long time so that after muff diving her I would stand up and just walk my way into her now juicy cunt. The only problem was that she seldom had an orgasm this way because she would lose her balance when she started to come.When she was getting close we would quickly manouver ourselves into another erotic position.
Whenever she did come while she was on her head it was with the assistance of anoher person or two who knelt beside her and steadied her so that she would'nt fall over while she was coming. Another advantage for her was she could finger-fuck and/or jack off whoever were her assistants

Mistique, I never understood why that position did not receive the attention it deserves. I have never seen anything written about it. Guess its just for those of us who prefer to do it more than talk about it! LOL

May I have the pleasure of this dance?

twisting the night away

Michael1 said:

May I have the pleasure of this dance?

Thanks Michael, now all those oldie twist songs come to mind LOL
you've got a hit with that "missionary twist" :)

I guess it would be a toss-up between 69 and her on top. Love oral, but when fucking, love to suck her tits hard and use my hands on the rest of her.
ttfn

We haven't found a position we don't like ... but fav's are her on top grinding me which always gives her a good clitoral O. We both like face 2 face on our sides when I tickle, rub and then slip a finger in her backdoor while moving my hips in slow circles pressed inside. Can't beat missionary though for connecting on so many levels simultaneously....a great way to finish!

...Gotta get my posts up! ;)

Better question would be, "Is there a position that isn't a Fav?" But that's not the thread, eh?

I really like it when Stef << my g/f and Domestic Goddess Partner >> lays her head on my stomache, and takes my << not for long >> flacid cock in her mouth, and just holds it there, twiddling a li'l with her tongue... Doesn't take long till I'm "raging" and ready for more!

From there, quite often, she will mount me and ride very slowly, at first. Very sensual!!! I love having her on top!

Most times we will reach mutual orgasms, and will then lay there in each other's arms, savoring the moment...

::Whew!!:: Where is she right now? :p

Mistique, one hit deserves another! A missionary twist with you might be something worth dreaming about! May I?

juicylips said:

ltr,
You can never give us too many details:)

From behind is perfection...up against a wall...bent over a counter, table, chair, ironing board, porch railing, uh...well..got carried away a little..but you get the picture;)

Cassidy

I knew you ae my kind of partner............
just tell me your porch is facing a busy street ;)

I agree there is no bad sex, but if i have to pick i would want
her to be on top. My hands would be free to roam her body

Really depends on my mood, time of day, and where I'm at ;)
Missionary style doesnt work in the office.

When I feel romantic and I want my lover looking down on me, softly kissing me and whispering love in my ears, then I want missionary.

When I really want to cum and I feel like being in control, I like to be on top, pinnin his arms down.

At the office, I like it from behind or anal.

Shall I go on:D

Unregistered said:
At the office, I like it from behind or anal.

Shall I go on:D

Please do! 'n register as well, so we can track your escapades! Any good office stories to write? ;)

favorite position

one of my favorite positions is him sitting in a chair and me straddling him.... it rubs my clit perfectly and i can control the thrusts or he can and pull on my nipple ring at the same time. I also like the good old missionary, when i want to not be in control. something about it just makes me come more..

same as zero but reversed

you hold her under arms and she is in doggie position but gets tiring quickly. Or how about driving down the road with her on your lap? I prefer modified missionary legs over shoulders and the only part of her body touching the ground is her shoulders actually should use chair so male can stand and pound away.

It would depend on the mood. Missionary is great because you are face to face and can look into each other's eyes, but I also like being on top and doggie position.

position

Like to start off tenderly in missionary. Then roll to her astride, exploring and roaming her body with my hands. To finish off I love doggie style, viewing a tight ass, tapered waist and sexy shoulders.
Randy

Favorite Position

While it does depend on the mood, overall my favorite is Doggie Style and anal sex. I can't possibly think of anything sexier than a sweet lady on her hands and knees reaching back to spread her cheeks to offer me her most forbidden entrance. And watching myself disappear in that entrance is a fantastic experience.

Back