Favorite sex act.

To do: bound and teased, edged until begging and confessing all your decadent hungers, mounted and bred with animal intensity

To be done: on your knees, cock deep in your mouth and throat, our eyes locked, feeling you gag, seeing you tearā€¦and not stop

To doā€¦. Tie up and tease them to orgasms

Done to meā€¦. I do enjoy a full service blowjob, with some ball sucking and ass licking and a finger in there.

Hmm
Probably to do: itā€™s a tie between giving anal or giving a rimjob

To have done to me: rimjob or fingers/toys/pegging my ass

What I like done to meā€¦being sucked off after a very long bj
What I like to do is eat that pussy with her cumming several times than hiking her legs over my shoulders and fucking deep and hard.

69, doggy, and licking cum from a pussy. It doesnā€™t necessarily have been mineā€¦.

What I like done to meā€¦being sucked off after a very long bj
What I like to do is eat that pussy with her cumming several times than hiking her legs over my shoulders and fucking deep and hard.
I go back and forth with this one. Knee on the floor eat pussy almost until she cums, stand up fuck her legs over my shoulders, back down to pussy, stand and fuck repeat until she cums then fuck her until I do. With a couple small loads in between

I go back and forth with this one. Knee on the floor eat pussy almost until she cums, stand up fuck her legs over my shoulders, back down to pussy, stand and fuck repeat until she cums then fuck her until I do. With a couple small loads in between
I like to throw in some doggy style. Grab that ass and fast hard thrusts!

Back