Favorite sex act.

What is your favorite sexual act to do to a person, and have done to you.

To Do..........Ride Him.

To have done..........His lips all over my body ending up with his head buried between my legs.
To do...fuck at the foot of the bed with her legs in my arms and kissing/licking her feet and legs.

To have done....
Her biting my nipples and stroking my hair with one hand and cock/balls with the other..

that just got me turned on..cheers for the thread and thought🔥🔥🥂🌹

What is your favorite sexual act to do to a person, and have done to you.

To Do..........Ride Him.

To have done..........His lips all over my body ending up with his head buried between my legs.
To do- Oral or fingering

To have done- Oral or cowgirl

to do to her - licking and sucking her clit while I finger and stretch her relentlessly

to have done to me - just use my face as her bicycle seat with no thought about if I can breathe or not

Definitely eating pussy, I often have multiple mini organisms when she cums and foods my face it often makes me cum.

Taking her from behind. I hardly feel like I've had proper sex with a woman until we've done this. My favourite is to lay her over a bed, or possibly a sofa, with a pillow under her tummy so that her ass is lifted up at least a few inches. Then I spread her legs enough that she is fully exposed to me - the little star of her anus and the full length of her vagina. On a woman with a more hidden pussy that is like a purse, the opening of her legs in this position usually pulls the two sides apart and exposes the sticky inner lips.

As my cock enters her, she feels a deep penetration and I feel an immense pleasure. As we start fucking she may arch her back and eventually rise onto her knees, allowing me to also reach forward and also feel her stiff nipples and the hanging weight of her breasts while my heavy balls slap against her.

With a woman…legs on my shoulders for full access to her pussy and ass and eye contact

With him…missionary (me receiving). Eye contact and able to have my legs up against his hairy body while he kisses me.

Back