Votes: 11 23.4%
  • needles

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • electrical implements

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • paddles

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
My favorite toy is my singletail, It is a 4 foot kangaroo hide, made by Joe Wheeler. If you know anything about whip makers he is one of the best.

Richard49 said:
I can not stand neddles

I voted flogger cause my fav was not on the list

It is the belt off my pants.

I have had subs tell me that
"to hear it being unbuckeld.......to come through the eyes as it comes off .... to feel it ..... is so intimate because it belongs to and on me

Yes, yes, YES! Especially on your hands and knees, blindfolded, hearing him take off that belt and knowing what is going to happen!

I'll take the simple leather belt over any other toy any day!

favorites in the toybag..

Right now, my favorite is a heavy bunny fur & leather flogger from HomeBound. Its handle is carved with a mermaid, simply beautiful. Next is my knife, nothing fancy - just a plain throwing knife. I like the weight, I like the way it feels in my hand... and I like the reactions I get with it :D

my fave wasn't in the list

:(

Knives weren't in the list, so I had to go with floggers
I have 2 matched sets for 2 handed flogging that're tons of fun :D

Nothing else is quite the same as all my shiny beauties tho

Altho I do like the crack of my crops & canes on flesh

And someone mentiones a tawes.....nasty, but nothing like a super-flexi cane of my double-layered razor cut vinyl flogger :devil:

Aww heck, I like them all :D

But THE best, most IMPORTANT toy that one should never be without wasn't on the list....the brain of a sadist :devil:

MzChrista said:
My favorite toy is my singletail, It is a 4 foot kangaroo hide, made by Joe Wheeler. If you know anything about whip makers he is one of the best.
I've just recently made friends with a singletail. I loved it. Honestly: i loved it. I can't imagine why i was reluctant to be on the business end of one before this. Maybe a lack of trust in the expertise of anyone who suggested we go there?

Don't know. What i'm pretty sure of, though, is that we're going back to visit with that singletail again sometime soon, Wolf and me. I think he had a damn good time, too.

http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=92189

Richard49 said:
I can not stand neddles

I voted flogger cause my fav was not on the list

It is the belt off my pants.

I have had subs tell me that
"to hear it being unbuckeld.......to come through the eyes as it comes off .... to feel it ..... is so intimate because it belongs to and on me

mmm, there's somehting so basic about a belt - no ritual or fetishs or even aan elaborate lead up just you, them and the belt (gulp)

[of course I'm sure you can involve belts in more 'formalised' BDSM play but for me it would lose much of its impact then.]

Oh and I was in the majority (must be one of the first times in my life thats happened) I voted for floggers - I'm not overly keen on stingy sensations but I love soft leather floggers.
I'm scared stiff of canes and needles!
We do have one or two paddles but one of them has serrated edges (kinda like an oakleaf!) and as I am pretty skinny it caught me awkwardly on the side of my thigh once which really hurt and its kinda put me off paddles for the time being.

R has pointed out that I have very little extra cushoining on me and so he has to be pretty careful to aim centrally at my buttocks - personally I hate having my lower back or thighs whipped - even accidently.

Other than that I love dildo's and butt plugs of all descriptions - ass play is something that turns me on big time!
and then nipple clamps - mmmmm. I appear to have the highest tolerance for pain/pleasure/sensation on my nipples - far higher than my ass or clit

*grins* I bought a second quirt and mailed it to Jen to practice with till she gets here. This one is lighter and will be good for that sensitive time of the month.

I also have a cane now.

I have the perfect slapper/strap though. It's small enough to fit down into the pocket of jeans and I am sure Jen will carry it in her pocket at times.

belts

I've had bad luck with belts. The majority of the female subs I've played with call belts a hard limit, saying the invoke painful memories of punishment & abuse as children. One literally couldn't stand to be in the room with me when I took my belt off. It made her too shaky for the rest of the night.
I've not noticed anything similar with male subs, tho I've had somewhat less experience there.
I did have one female sub who LOVED belts but hated crops. Her father trained horses, and used a crop to discipline the kids instead of a belt, so crops made her react they way others did to belts. True story. :eek:

Back