Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Spikes

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Needles

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Paddle

Votes: 15 13.5%

• Total voters
My favorite has always been the cattle prod. I have had subs that were masochists and even they respected the cattle prod as a form of discipline.

My favorite has always been the cattle prod. I have had subs that were masochists and even they respected the cattle prod as a form of discipline.
Wow, I've never had that used on me. It sounds scary. What does it feel like and how long in one go would you use it?

Wow, I've never had that used on me. It sounds scary. What does it feel like and how long in one go would you use it?
First of all, all usage was consensual. It feels like a very powerful shock at the point of contact. The length of use would honestly depend on the sub. There are safety precautions that need to be taken and you also need to know what you are doing in terms of voltages and anatomy. I tried it out on myself the first time before I ever considered using it on a sub.

First of all, all usage was consensual. It feels like a very powerful shock at the point of contact. The length of use would honestly depend on the sub. There are safety precautions that need to be taken and you also need to know what you are doing in terms of voltages and anatomy. I tried it out on myself the first time before I ever considered using it on a sub.
Thanks, so you can change the voltage? I guess you can't use a safe word at contact?

Thanks, so you can change the voltage? I guess you can't use a safe word at contact?
You can purchase them in various voltages and the higher the voltage the more powerful the shock. Contact would be a great safe word if both of you have a good sense of humor.

Might be confusing. Contact said by sub construed as go ahead. Lol.

I like being hurt because I should suffer. But, electricity scares me. So I don't know if I am intrigued or literally scared.

If my partner got one and said we are using this. I wouldn't be happy, but if it makes her happy, who am I to argue. If you don't try you don't know. If I don't like it, the more the punishment.

You know we’ve had them so long I don’t remember an everything is worn off of them
But let me tell you it can make a cow jump through it hide
I didn't know whether to do wow or laugh. It's definitely not a love emoji.

Have you accidentally shocked yourself or someone else with it?

Might be confusing. Contact said by sub construed as go ahead. Lol.

I like being hurt because I should suffer. But, electricity scares me. So I don't know if I am intrigued or literally scared.

If my partner got one and said we are using this. I wouldn't be happy, but if it makes her happy, who am I to argue. If you don't try you don't know. If I don't like it, the more the punishment.
It is definitely worth checking out if you have never experienced one. I have also used cattle prods to trigger sub space and to get to deeper states of sub space as well.

I can take pain ana derive pleasure from it. But if pain is reduced I could ask for more, and then we are in dangerous territory and it would need to stop. 😱

Back