Fellatio: Something that gets neglected

Re: Re: fellatio

rosco rathbone said:
No one is ever getting me to shave my nut sack. That style was invented by homos: the ancient Grecians to be precise. Its current recursion amongst straight men is worrying evidence of the girlification of First-World manhood.

If my woman had the nerve to complain about a mouthful of hair, I'd shave my chest and feed her a @#$% hairball.

I have spoken.

LMAO

note: I wish i could take credit for "gender beam", Miss Taken but it's really Nicholson Baker's word.

I've always been too shy to perfect this one. I heard that humming with him inside makes the mouth into a perfect little vibratorium. Does anybody know about the finer points of this technique?

Try this evesdream...

and tell me how it works....

Slide your mouth over his hard cock. Then begin a circular motion with your head so his cock moves into different places in your mouth, being careful of your teeth.
The circlular motion should be done in both clockwise and counterclockwise motions in a slow purposeful manner. And while you are doing this, make low, monotone humming, beginning in the back of your throat.

Low notes feel best, hummed powerfully for maximum vibration. Think of "OMMMMMMMMMM" from yoga class. You should imagine that you are projecting the vibrations to the roots of your DOM's balls. It's one of the chakras, can't remember which one.

Thing to try: make her hum various tunes such as "Dixie" while mouthing my member.

A few techniques various lovers, kinky or not, have enjoyed:

One guy liked me to slide his cock between my teeth and cheek. He liked the feel of my teeth kind of indirectly scraping him.

My ex also liked when I would GENTLY, and that's the key word, pull my lips back and scrape my teeth up his length.

Another one he liked, that I also love, was to straddle my shoulders and fuck my mouth that way. He never went in too deep or too hard because I, too, gag easily (I can only deepthroat when I'm controlling the movement), but he'd just rock his cock in and out a little. Especially excellent when I was tied for me, but when I was untied, he liked me to grab onto his hips or butt and guide him a little.

I was also with one guy that liked his balls sucked on a little. I guess you haev to be REALLY careful here as too much pressure or suction or teeth can hurt really badly, but some guys like it a lot.

Rosco I would rather hum "The Battle Hymn of the Republic," and thanks for your input.

Cirrus What great techniques!!! thank you for sharing them.

Re: Try this evesdream...

A Desert Rose said:
and tell me how it works....

Slide your mouth over his hard cock. Then begin a circular motion with your head so his cock moves into different places in your mouth, being careful of your teeth.
The circlular motion should be done in both clockwise and counterclockwise motions in a slow purposeful manner. And while you are doing this, make low, monotone humming, beginning in the back of your throat.

I don't know if it's just picturing the act or the way you described it Rose, but that's definitely a hot "must try"

Cirrus said:
......Another one he liked, that I also love, was to straddle my shoulders and fuck my mouth that way. He never went in too deep or too hard because I, too, gag easily (I can only deepthroat when I'm controlling the movement), but he'd just rock his cock in and out a little. Especially excellent when I was tied for me, but when I was untied, he liked me to grab onto his hips or butt and guide him a little.....

What an interesting thread. I like this academy. Cirrus, I too used to love this position, with my first BF. I've always wondered if he truly intuited what made me so wild about it tho.

Some licking

This one is special a hit....

"With your man sitting in an elevated position and you on your knees in front lift his hard cock to reveal his balls. With your tongue find the underside of his balls. Now, while resting his balls on your wet tongue, lick in an upward motion to the very tip of his cock. It is permissible to use your hands in this technique. It is better to do this technique several times in succession-like licking a lollipop or ice cream cone."

I have tried it and was pleased with the results. LOL

Re: Some licking

ha, the new meaning for 'sugar daddy'

"It is better to do this technique several times in succession-like licking a lollipop or ice cream cone."

Been thinking a lot about fellation as meditation. I need a High Priestess to perform the holy rites for hours so that I can soar on the wings of the astral.

Reading Gunter Nitschke's The Silent Orgasm. There aren't any blowjobs in it but it has me thinking about transpersonal loving.

i can personally attest to gently sucking on each ball and tonguing them around in my mouth while my hand works on the shaft, or fingers the ass.

i've found mixing it up seems to provoke a good response - not lingering in any one spot too long (except as approaching climax, of course).

Also, mixing pain in with pleasure is always (err, usually) a good thing ... a nip on the thigh, followed by a lick, or a quick dart into the (lubed) ass while suckling on the head.

A Desert Rose said:
Rosco I would rather hum "The Battle Hymn of the Republic," and thanks for your input.

Who cares what YOU would rather hum????????

I'd make you hum selections from the Steven Forster songbook such as "Old Black Joe", "My Old Kentucky Home", "Camptown Ladies", "Oh Susannah", &c., &c. but that's just me.

rosco rathbone said:
Which part of transpersonal loving do you not understand, dingaling?

(edited to read)

Oh. I thought you were insluting me but you were just pointing out that I'm a dingaling.

Last edited:
meria_serves said:
missed this freudian slip the first time :D

begins humming as well ... Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory of the Cumming of The Lord ...

I caught that at the same time I remembered what the lyrics of that tune were.

The grapes of wrath eh? I got yer grapes of wrath right here, bitch.

Fake William Blake quote: "From the Grapes of Wrath come the sweeteste Juice"

rosco rathbone said:
Who cares what YOU would rather hum????????

I'd make you hum selections from the Steven Forster songbook such as "Old Black Joe", "My Old Kentucky Home", "Camptown Ladies", "Oh Susannah", &c., &c. but that's just me.

God Rosco..... *sigh*

Something tah works for me

during a long play session sensations can tend to blend, you are in that headspace where you can feel but arousal but the is no imperative to cum or not to cum, it is unimportant. I can get there from the top or bottom.

When I am in that state, just drifting along my partner can precipitate orgasm by concentrating on shaft and head stimulation and then applying direct downward pressure onto the pubic bone (assuming lying on back here bit would work in other postures)

I jerk out of subspace like wooow into the most intense orgasm then bang back into subspace(or top space), completly blissed out. In and out of alpha brain activity for hours if time permits.

Works for me

H

Back