Female Ejaculation, do you...

Originally posted by Gil:
Rachel,
In spite of your Presbyterian values (I'm assuming that you're not a King Charles supporter.), life does go on.

Hey! I'm Presbyterian! ...and look what happened to me!!
smile.gif

P.S.
Rachel, there's this thing
on the left side of the page
when you're typing a new post...
It says "Smilies Legend" click on
it and learn my dear!
smile.gif

I wondered what that was for, Tigg. So, I can run the full gamut of emotions:

smile.gif
frown.gif
redface.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Well, this is fun. Is there one for mind-blowing full-on multiple orgasm with optional squirting?

rachel
xox

Is there a gauntlet being thrown here, Gil, my dear? Ok. I accept the challenge.

Technique:

I lie on my bed (or the floor) with a pillow under my bum (don't know why, really - just seems nice). I think about hot things (see my answer to your strap-on fantasy in the turn-ons strand). I usually have lavish, well-plotted set-ups (sometimes with name actors in the lead roles). I just kind of touch myself in general to begin with - my shoulders, boobs, belly, thighs, legs. I play with my nipples a bit. Get myself all shivery.

When I'm starting to get a bit more, you know ROWDY, I start to touch myself down below.

(God, I can't believe I'm getting all embarrassed, here. I'm supposed to be some kind of an erotic writer.)

Basically - I let my fingers do a bit of exploratory work (of course I'm imagining they're somebody else's fingers - Tim Roth, or somebody of that ilk). I get myself kind of hot and then, after a while I leave my pussy be. I just concentrate on my clit and my breasts.

It's a bit sensitive to begin with, so I kinda build up towards touching it full-on. Massaging the area around it, so it moves about under its hood ('little man in a boat'... that's what my pal, Lynne calls it). But then, when I'm ready, I just kinda tickle the tip of my finger over it - a really steady rhythm.

And then I explode. Heh-heh!

Ok, Gil - I want a thoroughly detailed description after that. You too, Tiggsy.

rachel
xox

Yes I too am a squirter I agree with you too that I wasn't sure what it was at first.
But my hubby thinks it is totally cool. The best is when you are tied up it just keeps on coming totally cool feeling. Yes anal is something you should try Rachel it is a feeling that you won't soon forget. You will squirt beyond belief believe me when I say that the person you are with will be totally into it and you will love the best orgasm ever. I know that anal and being tied up are totally awesome for me.

Originally posted by rachel picabia:
I wondered what that was for, Tigg. So, I can run the full gamut of emotions:

smile.gif
frown.gif
redface.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Well, this is fun. Is there one for mind-blowing full-on multiple orgasm with optional squirting?

rachel
xox

Rachel, I think the face you're looking for is
eek.gif

Rachel dearest,

I certainly didn't mean to throw down a gauntlet. Was it the left or the right one? Hope I missed your toes
smile.gif

Well shit, what have I gotten myself into now? This is what cums of letting the little head dominate the bigger one; classic s/D relationship.

How in the heck does one describe male masturbation? It is rather basic as we men do have fewer moving parts than you women
wink.gif

MMMMmmmmm...Okay, darling, let's give it a go.

Finding a comfortable, horizontal plane is the first imperative. A bed usually works.

Visual and/or mental stimuli are next. Erotic reading material, videos and even memory work well, but its best with a turned on female companion watching and drooling in the corner. Even better, if she's an onanistic participant.

On to the hard part (pun intended); grasping the shaft of one's cock firmly, BUT gently, stroking repetitively, slowly at first...working up to a faster pace.

Interlude: Let me state at this point, that repetition, repetition and more repitition are the key here. And then you do it again.

Back to the race...I mean pace: At a certain point in the proceedings things culminate (One to many l's here?) and things cum to a head, literally. The incredible sensation of copious fluid attempting to force its way through that tiny opening is extascy. I squirt, I spurt, I spend...aaaah.

Shit, there are ropey strings of sperm everywhere. One on my chest, one strand in my hair, another swinging pendulously from the picture frame on the wall behind me. Damn it, where did I put those tissues?

A final note: Men never "spill" their seed. Ejaculation is always intentional, whether we want to or not
smile.gif

Hope this fills the bill, Rachel. Oh, and I was filled with visions of Morticia while I wrote this. How's that for personal?

Gil
xox

Uggghhhhh!!!!!
eek.gif
Oh, YEAHHHHH!!!

Come on, Gil. You too, Tiggs. I laid myself bare a few posts back. Why don't I get to hear about your self-lovin'? No fair!

rach
xox

Gil, dearest. Have you been looking at my profile, I wonder?

Those are actually two more of my turn-ons (in fantasy AND reality) - being watched and/or watching the act of self-loving.

By the way - did you ever read my answer to your strap-on fantasy in the turn-ons strand?

Also - have you noticed I've lost my virginity. Only took me three days. (Tramp!)

rachel
xox

Rachel, you lusty wench, I did indeed notice.

Congrats!

I've already posted my response to your response, in the turn-ons thread and look forward to your response.

Incidentally, did my response above, i.e. the response to your gauntlet being thrown down, satisfy your curiousity? Am I back in your good graces?

Please respond.
smile.gif

'Good graces'? Hmn! I guess so. I shan't have you banished from my kingdom for the time-being. But I've got my royal eye on you, Master Gil. (Insert your own masturbatory pun here:________________________________________)

yours regally,
Her Royal Majesty, The Ice Princess of 'Female Ejaculation, do you...'.

(Tigg's the Queen, though, 'cause she started it.)

Darling Rachel,

Hhhmmmmm, "royal eye", huh?

Would that be the red eye or the brown eye?

Just curious, don't you know? Hell, as long as it's "on" me, I guess I shouldn't deliberate too much.

What's this "Ice Princess, of the squirters"? Did I miss something?

I think we should let "Queen Tiggs" adjudicate this entire affair, don't you?

Have I been "up front and stalwart" or have I been "delving behind the scenes" on these delicate tissues... I mean issues.

What say you, Queen Tiggs?

What says me? I says I need to make a trip to my parents' house (oh yeay! :rolleyes
smile.gif
'cause hubby says we need to do laundry. lol

What says me? I says I need to make a trip to my parents' house (oh yeay! :rolleyes
smile.gif
'cause hubby says we need to do laundry. lol So, I'll have to add some deeper thoughts later.

Peace
biggrin.gif

Well, that was sort of trippy. I wonder why I started to post one when I wasn't done typing... Oh well. As for the moment you all have been waiting for....!
smile.gif

Masturbation is something I'm quite used to lately. Some of my fave ways of going about it would have to be electronically stimulating my clit while checking out pics (or sometimes stories!) online. If I'm not quite in the mood to do all the "work", I'll lay back on my bed, with my legs spread nice and far, and let my puppy enjoy his oral abilities.
biggrin.gif

TIGGS: (quote) 'If I'm not quite in the mood to do all the "work", I'll lay back on my bed, with my legs spread nice and far, and let my puppy enjoy his oral abilities.'

I'll say that again.
Wow!
We only managed to teach ours to give a paw and catch sticks.

rachel
xox

Dixon Carter Lee

He has some rather strong sentiments on "puppy love".

As for me, I'm just jealous.
wink.gif

P.S. DCL also consistently has some of the funniest posts to be found on this BB.

Originally posted by Tiggs:
If I'm not quite in the mood to do all the "work", I'll lay back on my bed, with my legs spread nice and far, and let my puppy enjoy his oral abilities.
biggrin.gif

Uh, ew.

Uh, hey Aussie, haven't you heard from other posts in this BB that this is an OPINION board? Everyone is intilted to their own. Have you ever heard of "different strokes for different folks"? Just beacuse something is "ew" to you doesn't mean it is to everyone. I suppose you must have forgotten that Literotica goes through just about every topic out there, including bestiality (hell, they even have crap about aliens for crying out loud!).

Jeez!! Sometimes these BB's move so fast I don't know which topic raised to respond to! I guess it is best to tackle them one by one.

First, I too am among the few, the proud...the squirters! Truly, not every woman can do it. And I am not sure if it is even a matter of loosening up or relaxing or mental state. I think it is a physical thing only. Just like sometimes guys cum really hard, sometimes not so much. I only found out it was possible for me about 2 years ago, and it came as a complete shock when it first happened. But now when I go, it floods the bed. And I don't get any complaints from either of my guys (or my girlfriend either for that matter).

Second, Tiggs, I will gleefully assist you in corrupting rachel. I may have a thing or two to add to a good pervert training.
smile.gif

Third...I DO NOT believe that female ejaculation has ANYTHING to do with masterbation. This is the one thing about me that is probably really off. I have never masterbated. I have people who have tried to "teach" me to, but personally I don't see the point. I can think myself to orgasm, so why bother? Having grown up a Catholic shoolgirl, at first I didn't because of the shame and sin factor. Then I didn't because it never crossed my mind. Now I don't because I choose not to do something I have to try so hard to get any enjoyment out of. I can touch myself if I have an audience, but I have never masterbated alone. In fact, just typing the word makes me squeamish. OK, it is the one thing I never got over from a repressed childhood. I have really thought about it alot, and I figure I am doing ok without it, so I don't care. I don't consider it a hangup anymore. But my point is, I don't think masterbating to try to ejaculate is the only way to go. Maybe you can get yourself to squirt if you have a partner use toys to really concentrate on you and your personal spots.

That would be my suggestion.

And Tiggs, I wanted to let you know I realy enjoy your posts. And you too Gil. I think you two will make a fine couple. Can I watch the wedding night?

ROFL!!! We'll have several cameras in our honeymoon suit and a direct voyeur's link here at Lit!
biggrin.gif

P.S.
It is possible to squirt
(if you're they lucky few
women who can do it) through
masturbation.
smile.gif

Hi, Tiggs,

I'm new to all of this openessso here goes a great confession of mine:

I am a squirter too. My first time was when I was 22. I was afraid I did something wrong. Until I saw a skin flick and realized I was just special.
smile.gif

I can't believe I just wrote all that.
smile.gif

Sierra

Originally posted by Tiggs:
Uh, hey Aussie, haven't you heard from other posts in this BB that this is an OPINION board? Everyone is intilted to their own. Have you ever heard of "different strokes for different folks"? Just beacuse something is "ew" to you doesn't mean it is to everyone. I suppose you must have forgotten that Literotica goes through just about every topic out there, including bestiality (hell, they even have crap about aliens for crying out loud!).

Tiggs, Love, no, I have not "forgotten" that you are just as welcome to your opinion as I am to mine. All I was doing was expressing my opinion. I'm allowed, aren't I?

Bossy

Back