Female Fucking Machines

I'd like.get a super one like that. So can't get that anytime soon. Looking budget for a starter
if i had the spare money then get the best of everything, and a room to put all my toys in and several hours a day spare to play with them

Those videos are so 🔥. We love watching them.so want one of those machines.a Hitachi wand though is an amazing invention

If you do get one I’d love to hear about it and your experiences!! 😊 As popular as they are I’m surprised that there’s no rentals available for them. I’m sure your local toy shop would do quite well with a couple of them.

I’m sure the hitachi is an awesome toy for the ladies but I kind of wish they wouldn’t use them so much in the vids with the machines. To me it’s a distraction, it blocks the view of the thrusting and it takes away the thought of the lady’s pleasure from penetration only.

Just my humble opinion.

Last edited:
I own the Lovense machine, and I love it. It’s especially fun when my Master is at the controls. He loves to alternate between slow sensual strokes and then ramming me at full speed (300 strokes per minute). I am left breathless and crying in a puddle of cum, sweat, and drool.
I have a question...it looks hard and without give... like it would punch u instead of fuck u?
Xare to explain it a little bit...if not.mcool

I have a question...it looks hard and without give... like it would punch u instead of fuck u?
Xare to explain it a little bit...if not.mcool
The dildos that are included with the machine are nice, soft silicone with plenty of give. You can also adjust the stroke length. You open the side panel on the machine, and there is a screw that you loosen a couple of turns and slide to the position you want. The longest stroke length is 4.5 inches. I have my machine set somewhere in the middle between the longest and shortest lengths. You don’t have to crank it up full speed obviously, and using the settings in the app, you can set the maximum allowed speed for when the machine is being controlled by others. Let’s say you don’t want the machine to go up to more than 150 strokes per minute when being controlled by another person. You can set 150 as the highest it will go. There is also a button that works as an emergency shut off in case you needed to stop quickly for some reason. I will admit that 300 strokes per minute is pretty intense. I can only really enjoy it for brief intervals. On slower speeds, it feels great. I’ve never felt like it was punching me. At the highest speeds, it’s just a good, hard fuck to me.

The dildos that are included with the machine are nice, soft silicone with plenty of give. You can also adjust the stroke length. You open the side panel on the machine, and there is a screw that you loosen a couple of turns and slide to the position you want. The longest stroke length is 4.5 inches. I have my machine set somewhere in the middle between the longest and shortest lengths. You don’t have to crank it up full speed obviously, and using the settings in the app, you can set the maximum allowed speed for when the machine is being controlled by others. Let’s say you don’t want the machine to go up to more than 150 strokes per minute when being controlled by another person. You can set 150 as the highest it will go. There is also a button that works as an emergency shut off in case you needed to stop quickly for some reason. I will admit that 300 strokes per minute is pretty intense. I can only really enjoy it for brief intervals. On slower speeds, it feels great. I’ve never felt like it was punching me. At the highest speeds, it’s just a good, hard fuck to me.
Ok...ty..i knew there had to be settings

So .. u love it?

In comparison to sex was person?

Ok...ty..i knew there had to be settings

So .. u love it?

In comparison to sex was person?
Nothing beats sex with an actual person, but I do love it. I regard it the same as any other toy I own. It’s just a very large, expensive toy. It can be used when I don’t have a partner, or it can be used with a partner. It adds to my sex life rather than subtracts.

Nothing beats sex with an actual person, but I do love it. I regard it the same as any other toy I own. It’s just a very large, expensive toy. It can be used when I don’t have a partner, or it can be used with a partner. It adds to my sex life rather than subtracts.
Exactly... can't get the human touch and connection from a toy...yet

Ok thanks for answering my silly questions..
Have a great day

@DpropertyofR The link you provided showed that a second arm could be attached so two women could use it at the same time. If the opportunity arose is that something you would do?

@DpropertyofR The link you provided showed that a second arm could be attached so two women could use it at the same time. If the opportunity arose is that something you would do?
I would. I think it would be fun. I think a guy who is into pegging might enjoy it too, but I don’t know about doing that at high speeds. I don’t think the ass was designed to take that kind of abuse.

Back