Femdom fans - what celeb/public figure would you want?

aoc.png

Not sure about Lauren Boebert but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez... yes please! I'm sure she'd spank you extra hard for not spelling out her name fully!

God yes, she's beautiful and just radiates... That energy.

Add in Liz Hurley, CZJ and I'm about done. Although, a curvy, powerful black woman would also be nice.

Charlize Theron. The idea of her naked relaxing with a glass of red wine while I kneel and slowly service her. The combination of her eligsnce and confidence is intoxicating.

Nancy Sinatra. She's a very nice person but I'd like to feel her anger sometime

What made you think of her? Are you Irish? I was under the impression she wouldn't have many followers outside of Ireland.
I’m Australian, I always thought she was sexy and sensual. She also likes hairy men. I saw an interview with her where she said she “wants an animal” in reference to hairy guys.

If you could have any well known person dominate you sexually, who would it be? For me I find that just because I am attracted to a woman doesn't necessarily mean I see her dominating me, so for this reason I actually find it hard to give examples.

For me, it would be Sanna Marin (Finnish prime minister)

View attachment 2225592

Or else perhaps Rio McGuinness from the Dark Tropics

View attachment 2225596

Julianna Margulies from 'The Good Wife', although she might be slightly past it now.

View attachment 2225603
Every Woman from the Barbie Movie all at once!

Charlize Theron. The idea of her naked relaxing with a glass of red wine while I kneel and slowly service her. The combination of her eligsnce and confidence is intoxicating.
I think she peaked around the time of that 'Italian Job' remake, but then again I'm not familiar with much else of her stuff.

Many come to mind, just someone taller, bigger more powerful
Someone who can toss me on the bed, and make me lick her armpits, as she ruins me with her
massive strappy.

Maybe the wrong thread
Name someone!

Aubrey Plaza would be amazing especially for SPH and sarcastic comments during
ball busting.

Back