If you could only have one sex act for rest of your life what would it be?

I would hope so!!

And as a guy, of course I think first of my cock!! 🤪
See that's where you're wrong. You should think of my pussy first, which should then make you think of your cock - which as we both know has a mind of its own anyhow, which, in turn should make you think of my pussy and your cock in the same thought.

See that's where you're wrong. You should think of my pussy first, which should then make you think of your cock - which as we both know has a mind of its own anyhow, which, in turn should make you think of my pussy and your cock in the same thought.

True. Very true. And I do think that way.

But the thread title is only one way, so ..

Penetration. So much opportunity for him to slide all over me on the way in, to grip him as he pushes, to have different angles, positions… am I not being in the spirit of this because seems obvious to me haha

If it’s the only thing I would do for the rest of my life, I think it would have to be missionary position.

There is something about eye contact, watching the face your partner has when reaching orgasm, and those lovely dirty words whispered in your ear.

😉

I can't think of something as bleak as the same thing over and over for ever and ever. Even the most wonderful thing becomes tarnished and dull with unchanging reproduction.

I can't think of something as bleak as the same thing over and over for ever and ever. Even the most wonderful thing becomes tarnished and dull with unchanging reproduction.
I’m living that. The wife likes to fuck and initiate sex twice a week. Always missionary with me on Top. I got shot down the last time I asked for doggy so I don’t even ask any more. No oral of any kind. She cums easily and seems to like what we are doing but it is Groundhog Day over and over

Getting bent over, fingered, teased, and having a nice fat throbbing shemale cock savagely fucking my asshole to cum in me.

So just the fucking. If you meant that there can't be foreplay.

The older I get...naw...it's always been the same. A slow, soft back-scratching that lasts for hours. And a blowjob.

Last weekend I had a woman sat on my face while her and my girlfriend took turns sucking my cock.

I could handle doing that forever.

Eating pussy, easy.

I now live in a sexless marriage, but also full time RV. I keep having fantasies about going down on different women I see in the RV park. I would love to arrange something clandestine, like getting on my knees and licking a pussy while she stands in the shower.

Back