Feminine Bulges...those sexy clit/cock bulges

I always get a chuckle out of these bulge images. My girlfriend would die of mortification if someone saw her bulge. The other day she sent me to the little store across the street to get something and I asked her, "Why didn't you go?". She gave me a look and said "I am not tucked!". Oy!

I always get a chuckle out of these bulge images. My girlfriend would die of mortification if someone saw her bulge. The other day she sent me to the little store across the street to get something and I asked her, "Why didn't you go?". She gave me a look and said "I am not tucked!". Oy!
This thread is testament that are lots of guys who love seeing a girl’s bulge

Last year, she was a judge at a trans beauty pageant here in her hometown. She said of one contestant, "She did a great job of tucking and she had a lot to tuck, too!" That was quite a compliment from her, the Queen of Tucking.

e20a497771e47293025f95c09c5632e5060d294e.jpg
So sexy!

Sorry for jumping in the conversation unannounced , but when I saw your picture here , I stopped me from scrolling any further . WOW , what a very captivating image. I must say that you are nothing short of being the exact image of what I thought of, when I decided that my next partner, that I hope will become the love of my life ,will only be found with a Trans Woman like yourself .
The natural feminine beauty you project , has been lost in other women , and thank you for embracing that still , and even OWNING it now. Thank you so much for sharing it . Hope I see more of you in the future ! ;)

i dont need much to keep my bulge in, but it still slipped out :D
View attachment 2398971 View attachment 2398972 View attachment 2398973
Wow your ass is incredible, well all of you is, but wow! That ass. What I wouldn’t give to be stood behind you with you dressed like that, lean forward and arching your back.
i dont need much to keep my bulge in, but it still slipped out :D
View attachment 2398971 View attachment 2398972 View attachment 2398973
Wow your ass is incredible, well all of you is, but wow! That ass. What I wouldn’t give to be stood behind you with you dressed like that, leaning forward and arching your back.

Back