Fetlife Anyone?

Fet can be kinda fun, but the truth is as someone who isn't crazy about social media in general, I find it sometimes falls into the same pettiness, hot takes, and friend collecting that plagues vanilla social media. The people I have talked with do seem pretty cool though.
I totally agree

I was on FetLife for a few years and enjoyed it for the most part. I like the vibe in Lit much more....broad brush stroke, I know.....
On the forums, Fetsters seemed ready to be offended and confrontive sometimes......my perspective....
Lit has it's quirks but feels like a fairly easy glide.........

I went to a munch for the first time in months this month. It was a good time. We've been going to a different place that I like better.

If your a girl I’d advise anyone looking to make money off guys that are willing to treat you to give it a go. I love my little bitch boys hehehe 😈 Love to all 😘

I enjoy literotica but to learn the lifestyle I chose fetlife years ago. D/s relationships are the best I think and fetlife gives you what you need to succeed.
It’s a huge site that encourages local social gatherings and info on every kind of kink. There are things for sale but I’ve never paid a penny. I’ve also met and trained my most wonderful submissive girl ❤️. Anyone else been on fetlife?
Agreed 100%. I’ve had the same experience there. A great site, if you make proper use of it.

I enjoy literotica but to learn the lifestyle I chose fetlife years ago. D/s relationships are the best I think and fetlife gives you what you need to succeed.
It’s a huge site that encourages local social gatherings and info on every kind of kink. There are things for sale but I’ve never paid a penny. I’ve also met and trained my most wonderful submissive girl ❤️. Anyone else been on fetlife?
My user name there is Aloha_SWM. Feel free to send friend request.

I'm on fetlife more often than here. Same username. More revealing pictures...
They (FL) do not seem to mind that naked men have penises. Unsolicited photographs of one's penis direct messaged to an unsuspecting woman is cause for castigation, but just having a penis in a photograph on a thread is not considered offensive. Those of us with penises and an exhibitionist streak do have to like that.

I’m on fetlife however there’s been a tonal shift where there’s more OF pros on there and less folks trying to connect. No shame I support sex workers. I’m just not in that market.

For Fet? Use the search tool to find like minded users. It took me a while to find some useful people to follow. Also, start following people. As your list grows, your daily feed grows with like minded individuals. Check out the photos, make comments. The more effort you put into it, the more you get out of it

Im on Fet more than here. Ive made incredible connexions. Sure you have to sort through BS Dom that wants to *give you what you need* or OF's that want you money, but when you join groups you feel you connect with, you can find a local crowd that fits you too. I know i did and my journey is so much better for it.

“OF”?

I support sex workers too, but we still need to have a place to connect, dans commerce, non?
I do support sex workers! I also think that there is a certain way to go about it. Link you page in your profile, engage in conversations, let people discover you for you, not because you intrude on a thread and blast post your links or send generic PM. That's sollicitation imho.

i've been there about 15+ yrs as Apantyhoselovr. my acct got deleted accidently so now i'm working on fetlife 2.0

I’ve been on and off get over the years and while it’s easier to engage in a specific fetish, it’s not great for making connections.

Back