First Experiences

Thanks HotXBunz, but i can't take the credit..

That idea came from one of my many wonderful mentors here at Lit, Mr. James Blandings.

He put together a very creative thread called Toy Bag:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77671

with many great, cheap ideas for BDSM toys. He suggested using grooming gloves which you can get at a local pet store.

All of the toys he and others suggested are from ordinary stores you can find in any medium sized town. i hope you have fun with some of the ideas that might pop into your head as you go down the menu.

Dustygirl

This in reply to your post that you topped and weren't sure of it. I was with a Mistress once that wanted me to flog her. I couldn't do it. I realized that it is not in my nature to take on that role. I felt very uncomfortable. Now, giving my Master a slap on the ass as He walks by is one thing *grin* , but to intentionally have a man or woman lay there and allow me to spank and flog is completely different. Thank you for sharing. It has allowed me to look at my own situations and think as well.

Re: Actually Dusty, that sounds pretty interesting...

DRxBlue said:
Your ideas may be sadistic, (why don't you tell us some of them *leer*) but you would abide by the SSC guidelines don't you think?
Well, I would never do anything that wasn't safe, sane or consentual. But ideas such as single tails, waxing following by flogging, cbt and a few other things come to mind *grins* Wouldn't you like to know more? *EG* Hmmm.. a nice dragon tail or vampire glove? clothes pins? clover clamps and ice?

i have no experience in this area, and i envy you the wonders you've been exploring lately, and appreciate your sharing your experiences. i have to confess when you said "any man I topped would have to be a major masochist" i actually felt a chill of excitement.
Oh really? Wow... hehe... and omg.. I saw something interesting with a tens unit.

Could i take it? Would your newness and mine put me in real danger? Ooo..goosebumpy questions.
Hmmm.. Interesting question. Newness makes things more exciting. But I would never put anyone in any danger. I'm too subby for that and too gentle. Always too scared of hurting people, at least with women lol... but that's only because of my orientation. I think I could top men effectively and easily. You could take whatever I dished out, because that is what safe words are for. If your a pain slut you would love me.

But all of this is just thoughts, if it came down to it I don't know if I could do ANY of it. You know? I'm so naturally submissive that I have had Domme's try to pick me up at bookstores and even the grocery store.

You keep having fun, and keep sharing it, please Mistress.
Mistress? me? Oh my lol

HotXBunz said:

Dustygrrl, I am so very excited for you and appreciate your sharing.

Thank you, I know I like to hear about other's experiences because it always gives me ideas

Re: Thanks HotXBunz, but i can't take the credit..

DRxBlue said:
That idea came from one of my many wonderful mentors here at Lit, Mr. James Blandings.

He put together a very creative thread called Toy Bag:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77671

with many great, cheap ideas for BDSM toys. He suggested using grooming gloves which you can get at a local pet store.

All of the toys he and others suggested are from ordinary stores you can find in any medium sized town. i hope you have fun with some of the ideas that might pop into your head as you go down the menu.

*grins* Oh, I made a trip to Home Depot...
I bought D rings and caribener clips to be used with restraints, several 3 foot long lenghts of chain, paint sticks, 100 feet of bungee rope.

And of course I make my own floggers out of leather lacing and hemp *EG*

Re: Dustygirl

shysub said:
This in reply to your post that you topped and weren't sure of it. I was with a Mistress once that wanted me to flog her. I couldn't do it. I realized that it is not in my nature to take on that role. I felt very uncomfortable. Now, giving my Master a slap on the ass as He walks by is one thing *grin* , but to intentionally have a man or woman lay there and allow me to spank and flog is completely different. Thank you for sharing. It has allowed me to look at my own situations and think as well.

I was very uncomfortable at first, but seeing that my friend was in need of reaching sub space I kept on, and after I realized how much she enjoyed it I was able to really get into it. I think I might someday become quite skilled with a flogger.

My pleasure to share

JenJ said:

Yes indeed and you did just fine topping. Yes indeed you are more submissive then you thought but that's okay because you can Top those who wish you too so it will work out just fine.

Yes love, I can top you and our wonderful Domme friend... I know that much. I'm so eager to please

I thought of an idea for a great new toy but no way in hell am I going to make it. Because if I do it has to be used on me and I don't want this toy used on me lol

RisiaSkye said:
Dusty, hon, I really *am* glad for you that you're getting to explore and figure out what roles work best for you and everything, so please forgive that I'm about to comment on something which has little to do with your posts and their intended purpose.

I gotta say, Dusty's stories sure do give a new meaning to the "blow by blow" telling. ;)

Yes, exploring and learning is a good thing. I've learned alot about myself over the past few weeks and since my vacation has been extended I know that I will not only continue to learn, but continue to heal from the abuse I suffered at the hands of my ex for many years. I'm becoming a whole person again.

Hooray Dusty. Maddog sweety I have been where you're at -- probably still there in fact. Get some help and find some peace. Part of BDSM is about feeling alive, I don't get that from your post. Hope everyone plays safe!

Dustygrrl said:

Yes love, I can top you and our wonderful Domme friend... I know that much. I'm so eager to please

I thought of an idea for a great new toy but no way in hell am I going to make it. Because if I do it has to be used on me and I don't want this toy used on me lol

Oh really know that is kinda funny on the new toy thing because yes it would get used on you.

JenJ said:

Oh really know that is kinda funny on the new toy thing because yes it would get used on you.

Yes dear, and that is precisely why it is not getting made. It's quite wicked and I don't think I would like it much.

Wow... Last night was interesting... I got to have a scene last night and it was amazing because I got to experience 3 new sensations. After an intense warm up with Her hand and a heavy flogger with lots of tipping she used a strap/slapper on me that I bought on ebay. Then without telling me she slowly started using a crop (I've always been afraid of traditional crops due to a bad experience, but this one has a blue nylon handle and doesn't look intimidating) and she worked up to using it harder and harder on me then told me what it was. I didn wonderfully and enjoyed it. Then... I got 6 strokes with a quirt, which of course I love. Then the newest of all objects, a borrowed cane that had been soaked in water for a few hours. I was soooooo totally scared about the cane but it wasn't bad at all. I've been hurt worse with a quirt. Afterwards I was naughty and asked for more strokes with the quirt. It was quite humorous because Jen was on the phone through it all and she asked how I felt... I was like "Ummmm my ass is numb I think?" Our friend came up behind me and said "Let's check" and she smacked my well whelted ass hard (I'm guessing by the sound that it was hard lol) and I laughed cause all I felt was tingling "Yep, I'm pretty damn numb" Then again, I laughed with every other stroke of the quirt. I get silly during scenes.

Back