first sex toy

I gifted my wife all of her vibrators from first to current. Some hits, some misses.

First "toy" i bought myself (for us) was a cock ring with nubs for texture. Followed that up with a vibrating ring.

Wife bought her first when I was stationed at a different post pre-deployment. A little rubber vibe with nubbs. Then I sent her a butterfly kisses. Since a few more, and as said before, some hits, some misses. She bought me a cocktail ring with a small vibe for use with both of us. It's so so. Few since then too. We are planning a vacation that includes a trip to one of our old favorite stores. Hope it goes great!

I can’t believe this thinking back on it now but my first sex thing I bought was a cock cage & I walked into a store looking and bought it in person.

Typing this while wearing a cock ring . Realising maybe I always needed to feel owned or controlled when I think about it

Last edited:
I was 18 and just moved into my very first studio apartment. I had heard about vibrators, but never saw one IRL until I bought mine from a store similar to Kmart. It's was sold as a "personal massager"..

Using it on my clit the very first time brought me to have my very first orgasm!

I was 18 and just moved into my very first studio apartment. I had heard about vibrators, but never saw one IRL until I bought mine from a store similar to Kmart. It's was sold as a "personal massager"..

Using it on my clit the very first time brought me to have my very first orgasm!
That is very sexy

And I bet it was the first of many fun time adventures 😉

Add me to the Spencer's brigade. White, plastic phallic with ridges up and down the bottom half. Tried it out with a friend. She did not like the 'instant orgasm.'

My first toy was initially bought for my now ex wife at a local sex shop. I thought that expanding our horizons and introducing toys would spice up our sex life. It didn't. I bought anal beads, butt plug and a small vibe hoping to use them on her. She had no interest.

So I ended up using them on myself.

Where did you get your first sex toy from? (adult store, retail store, online, a gift) And what was it? (vibrator? what kind? dildo? anal toy? etc?)

For me, I was gifted my first toy and it was a simple little bullet vibe. Since then, I'm definitely grown my collection.
Dildo, friend and I got it in a surprise bag from a sex shop.

My wife is 67 and has had a hitachi magic wand since the late 70s.

She’s been thru three of them. 😍❤️

My first sex toy was a dildo I bought for my first wife. She really loved it when I used it on her while licking and sucking on her clit. She used to cum so fuckin hard…🍆

As for me, I bought a prostate massager years ago.

Back