First time sucking cock?

I probably posted most of this story here before...
I had just gotten divorced. Before then, another nudist couple, both in healthcare, had spent a lot of time with my now ex and I, both of us also nudists. Just before the divorce, we started with some same-room fun with our own partners. After the divorce, the couple started flirting with me more, and after sending a card of very suggestive photos of the two of them nude and screwing, they asked if I would join them for some 3some fun. The premise was that they were high school sweethearts and while he was with a couple of other women, she only had sex with him and he wanted to let her experience sex with another man. So, we started a long period of 3some fun. But it soon became clear that there was likely another reason for the invitation to join them...that he was bi-curious. Every time we played, he got more and more physical with me...grasping my cock and guiding me back into his wife when I slipped out; 69ing with his wife with him on the bottom, licking my cock as I fucked his wife; and, sometimes sucking me in the same set up. She was clearly getting off on this and was, in fact, directing us for more and more MM play. With us comfortable with MM contact so far, we started getting together without his wife from time to time. Probably the second or third time after mutually jerking each other off, he sucked me off and I decided to return the favor. While a little apprehensive, in our 3some play they helped me to relax and understand that sexual pleasure, whether MF, MFM, or MM, was just pleasure. No label. So, I relaxed and blew him to completion and swallowing my reward. The problem was, the second he came the "guilts" washed over him and he jumped up, got dressed, and left. And the same thing happened the next few times, even if I hadn't cum yet. Finally, we talked and he loosened up and we enjoyed some great MM times over the next few years. But that first time still stands out.

I have never sucked cock. My wife's first time was in college. She was having her period and would not let her date fuck her. He forced her face on his cock, so she took it in her mouth. He held her head down until he shot a load in her mouth. She never sucked his again, but did it regularly with her next fwb.

I have never sucked cock. My wife's first time was in college. She was having her period and would not let her date fuck her. He forced her face on his cock, so she took it in her mouth. He held her head down until he shot a load in her mouth. She never sucked his again, but did it regularly with her next fwb.
Not for nothing, but that sounds pretty fucking rude on his part....

Do you remember your very time sucking cock?

I do.

My first time sucking cock was before I really had any bisexual urges. I was in my early 20’s. I did have an appreciation for MFM threesomes, but nothing bisexual. I messaged an attractive older couple. She was a very attractive woman in her mid to late 30’s with natural red hair and large breasts. I really didn’t know what he looked like because I wasn’t interested. They invited me over to their house to go for a swim and to play with the wife while the husband watched. When I arrived to their house she answered the door and greeted me with a big hug. She was wearing a tight dress that clung to her like shrink wrap and clearly no bra. She was a sexy cougar who was waiting to pounce. I met the husband, a fit guy in his late 30’s. We talked for a little bit and then made our way towards the pool. We disrobed and I got the impression that she was very happy with what she saw. She grabbed my semi hard cock with an eagerness that was impossible to miss and gave me a deep kiss. The talk quickly shifted to all the things she wanted me to do to her. Her husband was watching this gorgeous woman seducing a man 15 years younger. He was seemingly enjoying the show. I was unbelievably excited! She suggested that we take things to the bedroom. We all got out of the pool and dried off. Before we walked into to bedroom she said to me that she wanted me to suck her husband’s cock. Where was this coming from, I thought! I had no interest! I wasn’t into guys at all. She sensed my trepidation. She approached me kissed me and then whispered in my ear that it would really excite her to watch me suck him, and afterwards I could do whatever I wanted to her. I was still hesitant. He was standing there stroking his hard dick. She held my hand and walked me over by him. She lustfully pulled me down and lowered me to my knees right in front of him. I was submitting to her. She told me again that she wanted to watch, and she sat in a chair right next to me while she touched her glistening pussy. I was looking at her when I felt a hand on my head guiding me forward. He was pulling me towards him. I hesitantly opened my mouth to allow the tip in. Once the tip was in my mouth he paused for a second. I could taste his precum. It was salty and silky smooth. I could hear her encouraging me to suck his dick. I didn’t know what to do. I just knelt there with his head in my mouth for a moment until I felt him slowly but steadily pushing my head further down, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. I could hear her excitement as he began to push my head up and down. I was now taking more of him with each and every bob. I began to surrender; I started to suck his cock on my own. It wasn’t enough. He began to thrust his cock deeper into my mouth at a quickening pace until he pushed my head all the way down and thrusted as deep as he could go until he sent a sudden forceful gush of cum into my mouth. I didn’t know to spit or swallow it. Ultimately, I didn’t have a choice. He continued to pump his cum to where I was forced to swallow most of it while the rest of it escaped my mouth. That was my first experience sucking cock.
What a great story. I can only wish that I had had that experience.

That first experience he was very dominant, even though I was hesitant and reluctant. As time progressed she wanted me to be dominant over him. She would make him suck my cock regularly before and after I would fuck her. She also became very submissive towards me. She wanted me to have complete control over her. I had no desire to be dominant over another man. Though, I did enjoy being dominant over her. She was becoming more sensual, which was awkward in that situation. They also started to desire a significant amount of my time; a commitment.
Not into domination myself, but having a female-male couple who would satisfy all of my sexual needs and desires would have been tremendous.

I’ve never touched another man’s cock no less touched one. One of my biggest fantasies lately is being with a couple & the woman wanted me to suck her partner & she was adamant about it. I started stroking him & she put her hand on the back of my head & pushed it until his cock was in my mouth. She kept encouraging us. Me with sucking & playing w his balls & him with cumming in my mouth. When he indicated he was about to cum, she pushed my head harder until he was all the way into my throat. I felt his cock pulse & the warm liquid shooting down my gullet. I had to swallow it all. Again, it’s just a fantasy. Either way, one day that or something like it might happen. Whether it’s just stroking or sucking, I’ll keep masturbating to that fantasy (and others) . That’s probably why I joined up on here. To fulfill that fantasy

It's not exactly something you would forget. I was on a date and we were kissing when he took my hand and put it against his naked cock which apparently he had pulled out of his pants. I was kind of shocked but I had given hand jobs before and figured what the heck so I wrapped my fingers around him and stroked. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pushed my head down. I knew what he wanted and I was kind of curious but afraid I was going to do it wrong. Apparently there's no wrong way to do it!

It's not exactly something you would forget. I was on a date and we were kissing when he took my hand and put it against his naked cock which apparently he had pulled out of his pants. I was kind of shocked but I had given hand jobs before and figured what the heck so I wrapped my fingers around him and stroked. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pushed my head down. I knew what he wanted and I was kind of curious but afraid I was going to do it wrong. Apparently there's no wrong way to do it!
Lol! As long as you don’t let your teeth “participate” ha ha

I’ve never touched another man’s cock no less touched one. One of my biggest fantasies lately is being with a couple & the woman wanted me to suck her partner & she was adamant about it. I started stroking him & she put her hand on the back of my head & pushed it until his cock was in my mouth. She kept encouraging us. Me with sucking & playing w his balls & him with cumming in my mouth. When he indicated he was about to cum, she pushed my head harder until he was all the way into my throat. I felt his cock pulse & the warm liquid shooting down my gullet. I had to swallow it all. Again, it’s just a fantasy. Either way, one day that or something like it might happen. Whether it’s just stroking or sucking, I’ll keep masturbating to that fantasy (and others) . That’s probably why I joined up on here. To fulfill that fantasy
If I just wanted to suck a cock for my 1st time experience, I would’ve already gone to a ABS glory hole. I’m also not looking for love & romance at this time. Something gentle & understanding. Maybe, if I really like it, I might go to a glory hole & dine to my heart’s content. From what I’ve read here, once they’ve tasted cock, they’re hooked. I just want my first time to help decide if it’s for me & I want more.

If I just wanted to suck a cock for my 1st time experience, I would’ve already gone to a ABS glory hole. I’m also not looking for love & romance at this time. Something gentle & understanding. Maybe, if I really like it, I might go to a glory hole & dine to my heart’s content. From what I’ve read here, once they’ve tasted cock, they’re hooked. I just want my first time to help decide if it’s for me & I want more.
Hooked, but for the right man.

I remember it as the best and most exciting experience I ever had. Can’t discuss the fine details, but he was a step relative who had a big, loose cut drooler … it was fantastic and made me an absolute lifetime Precum lover.

To turn the phrase from Joshua/WOPR in the movie "War Games" (it's too 80's to recommend you watch it now if you haven't before, but let me run with this), the only wrong way is not to do it.

still waiting for my first opportunity to at least stroke & maybe suck a guy. The only cock I’ve held in my hand has been my own.
it's pretty thrilling, cocks are sexy as hell. i'm very masculine, don't want a male partner for life, i love women and my wife, but the eroticism of cocks is too good to ignore!! Cheers. hope it happens sweetly for you!!

I was giving my boyfriend at the time a hand job and the way we were posited he was over the top of me putting his dick close to my face. He mentioned I should give his dick a kiss and I thought why not surprise him and opened my mouth and started blowing him. Caught him by surprise and introduced me to something I enjoy doing.

I had finally worked up the nerve to try bi sex so I answered an ad on clist. He was a bit older than me, I was 28 at the time, and he was in his late 50s. I told him I was new and nervous, but he assured me he would go slow with things.
I drove to his place and he let me inside. He was wearing just a robe and directed me to the back patio of his place. It was a warm night and he had a nice pool, so I undressed and we got into the water.
He moved close and began to hug me and let his hands roam my body. I was super nervous and a bit shaky, but was enjoying the attention. I started to let my hands touch his body and he pulled me closer and began to kiss me. He was slow and gentle and I was melting in his arms. He put me up on the side of the pool and took my semi hard cock into his mouth. It felt good but I was so nervous I knew I couldnt get totally hard. He pushed me back and began to lick my balls and taint and eventually he started to rim me. It was an amazing feeling! I loved being on my back with my legs pushed back while he devoured me.
He began to work his way back up, and since I was sitting out of the water, I was a bit chilly.
We went inside to his bedroom and got into bed. We kissed and cuddled and I was dying to get his cock in my mouth. I kissed my way down and took as much of him in as I could. It felt so natural and I loved it! I tried to emulate all the girls I had seen in videos and such and made sure to stroke him and lick and play with his balls as well.
It didnt take too long and I could tell he was close. I decided to go all the way and let him finish in my mouth. I was kinda scared ot would be awful, but when he came, it was warm and not unpleasant. Its not like it was a Pina Colada, but it was no where near as bad as I thought it would be. I continued to kiss his cock and play woth his balls for a bit, and then realized he had fallen asleep. I quietly went and found my clothes and left. I drove home feeling like a total slut and loved it!
That was my first, but certainly not my last!

Back