First time sucking cock?

Though straight and married, I have always been strangely attracted by the idea of sucking a cock. There is something about it that just turns me on.

Reading this thread really makes me question why I haven't tried sooner! I will have to find myself a nice average size one not to scare myself too much now!

Hopefully the wifey will be ok with it!

I think I’ve reached the point where I’ll go find an ABS w a glory hole. Even tho it will really cheapen what I’m looking for as a first time experience touching & sucking a penis, getting it over with seems like the most expedient way. At least I’ll be able to say I’m no longer a virgin in that area & go back to looking for women to go down on any time they want.
I've been to ABSs many times - some with Glory Holes. I've touched a couple of cocks, masturbated them too, but never sucked one. Had a soft one in my mouth briefly, but he wasn't getting hard and said he had been sucked off not long before. I decided it wasn't worth the effort and lost my nerve. BUT, there are always guys like me - married (look for a ring), clean/safe (look for the ring), sexually deprived, horny, who are looking to have their cocks sucked. We are usually pretty nice guys, as are most of the cocksuckers. And the ABSs are always safer than an anonymous hook up in a car or an out of the way place.

I've been to ABSs many times - some with Glory Holes. I've touched a couple of cocks, masturbated them too, but never sucked one. Had a soft one in my mouth briefly, but he wasn't getting hard and said he had been sucked off not long before. I decided it wasn't worth the effort and lost my nerve. BUT, there are always guys like me - married (look for a ring), clean/safe (look for the ring), sexually deprived, horny, who are looking to have their cocks sucked. We are usually pretty nice guys, as are most of the cocksuckers. And the ABSs are always safer than an anonymous hook up in a car or an out of the way place.
Thanks

Though straight and married, I have always been strangely attracted by the idea of sucking a cock. There is something about it that just turns me on.

Reading this thread really makes me question why I haven't tried sooner! I will have to find myself a nice average size one not to scare myself too much now!

Hopefully the wifey will be ok with it!
What if she isn't ok with it?

That's usually something like playing golf, not sucking cock. 😂
Haha that's a fair point. We have talked about quite a few things on that topic before. So she shouldn't be too surprised and against it.

But I can understand why you would see this as a possible roadblock 😅

I sucked my very first cock, with a guy I met on here.
Met up with him, he got in my car, we drove to a secluded area.
He pulled down his pants, he was hard and dripping of precum. He was thin and about mayde 4 inches long.
I sucked him for about a minute and he flooded my mouth with hot cum!
Swallowed it all!
I loved it and love sucking cock to this day!

This was about 10 years ago

still waiting for my first opportunity to at least stroke & maybe suck a guy. The only cock I’ve held in my hand has been my own.
Since I haven’t had any experience yet, I purchased a small (7”) clear dildo yesterday to see what it might feel like to suck a cock. I put it in warm water, suction cupped it to my dresser & started sucking. Could only get it in a few inches before I started gagging. Guess it takes practice. Then I put it on my toilet seat, lubed it up & slowly sat on it. It took a while until it was fully inserted. I started up & down, having it fuck me at full length. While I was being “fucked,” I jerked off to an amazing orgasm. I’m going to fuck my new toy & eventually get a little larger one.

Attachments

• IMG_1385.jpeg
    IMG_1385.jpeg
    271.8 KB · Views: 69
I was blessed by having the man's wife watch me suck his cock, and me getting fucked by him the first time. It just seemed so right to have a woman watch us, and I have had the pleasure of sucking and fucking with several other women watching since then.
My new year’s wish

Do you remember your very time sucking cock?

I do.

My first time sucking cock was before I really had any bisexual urges. I was in my early 20’s. I did have an appreciation for MFM threesomes, but nothing bisexual. I messaged an attractive older couple. She was a very attractive woman in her mid to late 30’s with natural red hair and large breasts. I really didn’t know what he looked like because I wasn’t interested. They invited me over to their house to go for a swim and to play with the wife while the husband watched. When I arrived to their house she answered the door and greeted me with a big hug. She was wearing a tight dress that clung to her like shrink wrap and clearly no bra. She was a sexy cougar who was waiting to pounce. I met the husband, a fit guy in his late 30’s. We talked for a little bit and then made our way towards the pool. We disrobed and I got the impression that she was very happy with what she saw. She grabbed my semi hard cock with an eagerness that was impossible to miss and gave me a deep kiss. The talk quickly shifted to all the things she wanted me to do to her. Her husband was watching this gorgeous woman seducing a man 15 years younger. He was seemingly enjoying the show. I was unbelievably excited! She suggested that we take things to the bedroom. We all got out of the pool and dried off. Before we walked into to bedroom she said to me that she wanted me to suck her husband’s cock. Where was this coming from, I thought! I had no interest! I wasn’t into guys at all. She sensed my trepidation. She approached me kissed me and then whispered in my ear that it would really excite her to watch me suck him, and afterwards I could do whatever I wanted to her. I was still hesitant. He was standing there stroking his hard dick. She held my hand and walked me over by him. She lustfully pulled me down and lowered me to my knees right in front of him. I was submitting to her. She told me again that she wanted to watch, and she sat in a chair right next to me while she touched her glistening pussy. I was looking at her when I felt a hand on my head guiding me forward. He was pulling me towards him. I hesitantly opened my mouth to allow the tip in. Once the tip was in my mouth he paused for a second. I could taste his precum. It was salty and silky smooth. I could hear her encouraging me to suck his dick. I didn’t know what to do. I just knelt there with his head in my mouth for a moment until I felt him slowly but steadily pushing my head further down, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. I could hear her excitement as he began to push my head up and down. I was now taking more of him with each and every bob. I began to surrender; I started to suck his cock on my own. It wasn’t enough. He began to thrust his cock deeper into my mouth at a quickening pace until he pushed my head all the way down and thrusted as deep as he could go until he sent a sudden forceful gush of cum into my mouth. I didn’t know to spit or swallow it. Ultimately, I didn’t have a choice. He continued to pump his cum to where I was forced to swallow most of it while the rest of it escaped my mouth. That was my first experience sucking cock.
My first time was in a city park, at night after dark. It was a common place for guys to go to have sex with other guys. I went there before to get guys to suck me off. I was in my van, with the side door open and I was sitting on the floor with my feet on the ground outside. A guy walked up to me, unzipped his pants and started to masturbate, held my head and pushed his cock into my now open mouth. I did not resists because it was something I had wanted to do, although I had driven there to get my cock sucked. Anyway, he soon got hard in my mouth and slide it in and out of my mouth and I began to enjoy it very much. He was older, about 45 and I was 23.. He soon filled my mouth and I took it all. As he pulled out of my mouth I spit his load onto the ground.
Soon, another guy came over and did the same....fucked my mouth and gave me his load, in no time at all. While I was sucking him another guy had walked up and was masturbating and he ga ve me his load as soon as the second one delivered his load into my mouth.
So, there I was...used sexually and I enjoyed it so much. I could not wait until I was able to duo it again.
Mike. aka. Trisha

I'm a guy, first. Second, Craigslist Casual Encounters existed when i was in high school, in the late 90s.

I was a horny kid, always looking for something new or different or sexually exciting. I ended up responding to an ad on Craigslist for an older guy looking for someone to suck his cock. I had never tried that before but it turned me on and made me hard thinking about it and I was down to explore. Somehow, an old guy (60s) who was divorced, chubby, and kind of a loser seemed 'safe' to me and no threat at all. We emailed, I met him in the parking lot of a bank just to suss things out, and we went to his place.

He was patient, didn't force anything or try anything. I couldn't wait to get on my knees and suck his cock. I got him in my mouth and it was the most natural, fun thing I've done, bobbing up and down on him. He warned me he had ED issues but a high schooler sucking him off was enough to work because he got very hard and almost cried when I made him cum. It had been something like two years since anyone did anything sexual with him.

It was fun and I enjoyed it.

I was about 20 and found an ad on Craigslist back when that was a thing. I had a lot of liquid courage in me so I responded and he invited me over. I told him it was my first time. He sat in a recliner and I kneeled on the floor. Halfway through he was moaning and asked if I was sure it was my first time. He eventually told me he was about to cum and I swallowed it all. He thanked me and I left.

My first time was with my own cock, back when I was younger and more flexible. Was surprised that I was able to do it and that it ended well! This also covers my second time, third time, etc.

My first time with someone else's was something my wife and I set up with another couple who were interested in trying the same thing. They were swingers and had a lot more experience with other couples. They got things going and then the wives enjoyed the show. The evening ended with him cumming in my mouth, me cumming all over his cock, and lasting memories that still turn on my wife to this day.

I sucked my very first cock, with a guy I met on here.
Met up with him, he got in my car, we drove to a secluded area.
He pulled down his pants, he was hard and dripping of precum. He was thin and about mayde 4 inches long.
I sucked him for about a minute and he flooded my mouth with hot cum!
Swallowed it all!
I loved it and love sucking cock to this day!

This was about 10 years ago
How many times did you meet up with the guy you met from here?

I remember it well. When I first took the plunge and acted as a bottom.
Regardless I was apprehensive and the thing I was most worried about, I had to experience it in the full.
Before long I was being fucked in the mouth. It is soo damn erotic. I don’t consider a blowjob successful without gagging and deep throating it.

Back