Flirting with RisiaSkye

:heart: ~ Hi, T! ~ :heart:
(Yeah, I'm lousy at it too.)

cellis: be careful, sugar. I'll get Dommish on you, switch or not. ;)

lilfrk & monster: Um, thanks. I think.

Dream: I can't actually pass the star out of the forum, darlin'. I think you'd best consider that shiny new star yours. :)

Re: In keeping with my theme......

SpectreT said:
I'm late to a thread.

:heart: Hi, R! :heart: ;)

Man, I stink at flirting.......... :D

Gimme a couple of hours and I'll crank out a haiku or something......

:rose:

That's alright, we luv ya anyway!

LOL

Eb

RisiaSkye said:

lilfrk & monster: Um, thanks. I think.

You're welcome. I promise we meant it in the best possible way ever. We actually :heart: all of you. Just don't tell monster I told you ok?

Somehow I get the feeling that everytime this thread pops up to the top Ms RisiaSkye turns every shade of red in the book. Of course that's my own assumption there. Hehe...so you just know I had to add my "ode to Risia" to keep it up there.

Risia, even tho I don't know you outside this forum....I find you to be a wonderful woman. You rock RS!!

~big smiles~
dixi

Risia...

RisiaSkye said:
:heart: ~ Hi, T! ~ :heart:
(Yeah, I'm lousy at it too.)

Dream: I can't actually pass the star out of the forum, darlin'. I think you'd best consider that shiny new star yours. :)

side note:I apologize for geting on that thread of Ricks, Master gave me explicit instuctions not to post at any more of HIs threads ,so of course I will not..!!:D

dixi: you're more right than you know about my blushing. I see your inner sadist is making an appearance here. ;)

Dream: no need to apologize, hon. We're all still figuring out what comes next. I'm working on ending the flame wars, but it's slow going. And enjoy your shiny star. :)

lilfrk: I'm just funnin' ya. I know you're just teasing. Much love right back at you both.

RisiaSkye said:

lilfrk: I'm just funnin' ya. I know you're just teasing. Much love right back at you both.

I know you're just funnin' and I know you know I'm just teasing.

But I just wanted to say that you really are one of the smartest and most amazing people I've ever crossed paths with. I know for a fact that monster feels the same way. (him and I hang out *WAY* too much :) )

Hey guys -- look what I found while I was working on the Library tonight: it's an old "RisiaSkye is absolutely incredibly wonderful!" thread! (More grist for the mill...:D )

Back