Foot fetish?

Love getting my toes sucked while getting fucked! Itā€™s the best. Nothing makes me cum harder.
I love this. Love feet! Having feet put in my face while Iā€™m fucking is guaranteed to start start the countdown to a massive orgasm. I love to smell those soles, lick them and suck those toes into my mouth.

I love this. Love feet! Having feet put in my face while Iā€™m fucking is guaranteed to start start the countdown to a massive orgasm. I love to smell those soles, lick them and suck those toes into my mouth.
Smell my stinky soles! Getting my feet sniffed gets me so wet

recently I had a partner that I met with and as we were in the missionary more or less, I was inside her and leaning back on my knees while she was on her back, legs over my shoulders... We were thrusting and chugging, and I took an ankle, I took her foot in my hand and licked from heel to toe. I sucked into my mouth each and every toe.

Her feet would flex and curl each toe I ran my tongue between

I kissed from ankle to the tips of her toe

She was not into feet until I did that. After that, she was all about her feet. Placing them against my chest, face, crotch, mouth so that I would kiss and suck them....

But all good things come to an end and that chapter closed in my life

I had another partner that I had to convince that her feet could provide pleasure.

It took months before she would allow me to touch her feet. And then it was only foot rubs at best.

It took some time but as we made love or had sex I would touch her feet, place them against my chest, or have them on my shoulders as we had sex and I would kiss her ankles and big toe, slowly getting her used to my attention to her feet

Eventually I would hold her feet together and thrust my cock between them. Or I would suck her toes. But it took a lot of effort to get her to be comfortable

Back