Foot fetish?

Mmmm that would feel so good
Your heel is in my palm holding it up to my face, I'm, using my other hand to firmly massage your arch while I take each toe into my mouth, circling my lips around them and gently sucking them one by one from pinky toe to big toe and back again. Hearing your little moans of pleasure is music to my ears and makes me desparate for more. The more I feel you and taste you, and the more your scent enters me, the more I want. I try to get your whole foot in my mouth and you help out by putting your other foot behind my head and applying gentle pressure to push your toes furhther inside me. I look up at you looking down at me and am stunned by your beauty and as I look into your eyes I feel lost in you and this moment.

Your heel is in my palm holding it up to my face, I'm, using my other hand to firmly massage your arch while I take each toe into my mouth, circling my lips around them and gently sucking them one by one from pinky toe to big toe and back again. Hearing your little moans of pleasure is music to my ears and makes me desparate for more. The more I feel you and taste you, and the more your scent enters me, the more I want. I try to get your whole foot in my mouth and you help out by putting your other foot behind my head and applying gentle pressure to push your toes furhther inside me. I look up at you looking down at me and am stunned by your beauty and as I look into your eyes I feel lost in you and this moment.
Let my foot scent overwhelm you.. let the smell and taste of my soft soles put you in a tranceā€¦ mmm can you feel my toes curling in your mouth? Lick really good in between my toes

Let my foot scent overwhelm you.. let the smell and taste of my soft soles put you in a tranceā€¦ mmm can you feel my toes curling in your mouth? Lick really good in between my toes
Thank you for the instruction, it's hot and I want to please you. As your toes wiggle in my mouth I run my tongue between each of them. I want to leave no part of your foot untouched by my tongue. You are obviously enjoying your self and I feel proud. Suddenly you push your foot deeper in my mouth and I gag a bit and my mouth waters and I drool down your foot a little. You repeat this move a few times and then remove your foot from my mouth. The second you pull your foot away I feel a sense of loss, and sadness but you quickly say " the other foot is jealous and wants the same treatment, and now the first foot is nice and wet for you". As you say this I feel one foot touch my raging hardness as I bring the other to my face. I'm afraid I'm going to cum instantly and embarass myself but even if I do don't worry, I will continue with your other foot for as long as you like as I am cherishing every second I get with you.

Thank you for the instruction, it's hot and I want to please you. As your toes wiggle in my mouth I run my tongue between each of them. I want to leave no part of your foot untouched by my tongue. You are obviously enjoying your self and I feel proud. Suddenly you push your foot deeper in my mouth and I gag a bit and my mouth waters and I drool down your foot a little. You repeat this move a few times and then remove your foot from my mouth. The second you pull your foot away I feel a sense of loss, and sadness but you quickly say " the other foot is jealous and wants the same treatment, and now the first foot is nice and wet for you". As you say this I feel one foot touch my raging hardness as I bring the other to my face. I'm afraid I'm going to cum instantly and embarass myself but even if I do don't worry, I will continue with your other foot for as long as you like as I am cherishing every second I get with you.
Mmmmm clean my feet. Trace my soft soles with your tongue, up and down. Lick all that sweat away. Make my feet sparkly clean. Then I can put them on your dick.

Mmmmm clean my feet. Trace my soft soles with your tongue, up and down. Lick all that sweat away. Make my feet sparkly clean. Then I can put them on your dick.
I will not miss an inch. I'll trace every wrinnkle in your sole with my tongue and suck every toe. You will have the cleanest feet around.

I will not miss an inch. I'll trace every wrinnkle in your sole with my tongue and suck every toe. You will have the cleanest feet around.
Imagine cleaning my feet before I have a hot night out. ā€œI donā€™t have time to shower, but my feet stink. Thereā€™s no way I can go out like this! Get to work. Really get into those wrinkles and crevices too.ā€

Imagine cleaning my feet before I have a hot night out. ā€œI donā€™t have time to shower, but my feet stink. Thereā€™s no way I can go out like this! Get to work. Really get into those wrinkles and crevices too.ā€
Actually I'm not really into stinky feet, I prefer a light scent and taste, sort of like a LaCroix šŸ˜

Most girl's feet don't really stink.

49000761.gif

49648221.gif

Back