Foreplay (Encyclopedia of)

Octavian,

You were playing with your food at the table is why you got banned. That's what they make the McDonald's Playlands for. ;)

Pookie

I used to work at McDonalds. (Me and 95% of the entire world...:rolleyes: )

I won't go near the playgrounds! Kids pee there!

Svenskaflicka said:

I think that would fall under Peter Pan's "Watersports" category. :confused: ;)

Svenskaflicka said:

yeah but i was a manager so i'm not as ashamed!

Svenskaflicka said:

pee there, puke there, bleed there...i won't go near mcdonalds PERIOD.

But us costumers aren't that much better... These are my Top Five Idiotic Requests from when I worked at McDonalds:

1. "I'd like a hot dog, please."
  2. "I'd like a plate of meatballs and mashed potatoes, please... do you serve lingonberrry jam with that?
  3. "I'd like a double hamburger without salad, dressing, ketchup nor mustard, please. With cheese. And I want you to put the cheese in between the slices of meat, please..."
  4. (after looking at a big sign saying WE'RE OUT OF BIG MACS) "Do you have any Big Macs?"

and my favourite:
  5. Costumer:"I'd like a Quarter Pounder Cheese, please - but without any cucumbers."
    Me: "That will take an extra 4 minutes. OR I could give you a normal QP immediately, and you take away the cucumber yourself..?"
    Costumer: "Oh. Yeah. I guess I could do that..."
    [/list=1]

"I'd like a plate of meatballs and mashed potatoes, please... do you serve lingonberrry jam with that?

If you're in Sweden, they damn well ought to serve lingonberry jam at McDonald's!

Oh, they can put it with the rest of the condiments. All McDonalds are probably created equal within America, but once you get out of the country, all bets are off.

SlickTony said:
Oh, they can put it with the rest of the condiments. All McDonalds are probably created equal within America, but once you get out of the country, all bets are off.

As a former McD manager, and as someone who traveled to Europe and for some reason ate at McDonalds there...they do have quite different condiments = )

try getting "fry sauce" in the usa (sob) there is *none!*

Octavian said:
peterpan

You missed a good food related one.

Having cream smeared on your penis and having your partner lick it off.

We tried it once. And we have been banned from all McDonald’s restaurants ever since!

Octavian

Ok... I will add that one to the list... but keep away from the hot chilly sauce.

peterpan said:
snip ...

PDA (personal data assistant?) Not sure I understood that one, Sven...

... snip

I think Sven was going for Public Display of Affection.

Just my two cents!

MarlboroWoman:rose:

In Rome, I saw something called "McPink" - it was a pigburger! The minced meat was from pigs!

I walked out of there with a green tone on my face.

Are you a vegetarian, or they don't eat pork in Sweden? I'm much more inclined to believe the former than the latter.

Oh here is another whole category:

ROLEPLAY!
cliches include sailor meets hooker, superman,

Oh. Public Display of Affection. ok. thank you MarlboroWoman

I almost missed that one amongst all the McPuke :p

Come on people! This can't be it! McDonalds talk is fine if thats what turns you on, but try and include another foreplay idea with each post...

McPuke

peterpan

I am sorry if my reference to McDonald's hijacked your thread. That was not my intention.

Octavian

Last edited:
Re: McPuke

Octavian said:
peterpan

I am sorry if my reference to McDonald's hijacked your thread. That was not my intention.

Octavian

You didn't get us off the topic at all. Public activities as well as using food is excellent foreplay ... at McDonald's or not. Although McDonald's could be part of someone's fetish? ;)

Just holding someone's hand can be fun foreplay ... fingers intertwining, fingers doing suggestive motions, etc. ... doing it at some public place could add to the excitement. It's not always what you do as foreplay ... it can be enhanced tremendously by where and when it's done. Sometimes just the danger of being caught adds to the excitement of foreplay or sex itself.

Pookie

from what I remember:

giving or getting a back massage with velvet gloves

light breath on the back of my neck

kissing the inside of his (or my) wrist

silk rasped against bare skin (hell, it's silk, just rub anywhere, as long as it's light )

a soft brush (like a watercolor brush or a powder brush) being brushed up my spine)

*sigh*

Re: McPuke

Octavian said:
peterpan

Octavian

It would take a fairly manic poster to hijack a thread by yourself.

toffeegyrl said:
from what I remember:

giving or getting a back massage with velvet gloves

light breath on the back of my neck

kissing the inside of his (or my) wrist

silk rasped against bare skin (hell, it's silk, just rub anywhere, as long as it's light )

a soft brush (like a watercolor brush or a powder brush) being brushed up my spine)

*sigh*

Thank you Toffeegyrl!

Using deep heat cream and ice in rotation is pretty interesting. Plus you missed my favourite which is the pressure point which 2/3 women have just below their kneecap which links to the nerves in the clit.

The Earl

Just below your kneecap. It may not work for you, it only works for 2/3 of women. Just tap it or press it firmly.

The Earl

There's something wrong with my body. I touch all over my knees, over, under, behind, upon, but nothing. :mad:

It's just like it is with the sanitary pad commercial - they brag and brag about how this and that pad has a "soft, textile-like surface that almost feels like your panties against your skin".

There's no f-ing way I can tell the difference between textile and paper with my nether lips!

Maybe I should shave...

There's no f-ing way I can tell the difference between textile and paper with my nether lips!

Come to think of it, I can tell the difference between silk and denim, but really, if you can differentiate between a tongue, a hand and a cock it ought to suffice.

Back