Foreplay (Encyclopedia of)

SlickTony said:
Come to think of it, I can tell the difference between silk and denim, but really, if you can differentiate between a tongue, a hand and a cock it ought to suffice.

That depends on where it's touching me...;)

TheEarl said:
Using deep heat cream and ice in rotation is pretty interesting. Plus you missed my favourite which is the pressure point which 2/3 women have just below their kneecap which links to the nerves in the clit.

The Earl

I haven't 'missed' anything. I am asking for suggestions. It is every other literotican that is no doubt racking their brains and losing sleep to come up with new foreplay examples that might be said to have 'missed' that one.

:p

But Isn't that the place that doctors keep tapping with their rubber hammers to test your reflexes? It would just figure if the real reason was that 2/3 women have a raging orgasm. Dirty old men!

I am also a bit puzzled by the deep-heat one. You can't take deep heat off in a hurry. I have wondered about mixing hot towels and ice, but never tried it.

Pressing the hollow just under a woman's knee cap?
If guys do it, it is foreplay whether it works or not. Personally, I wonder if squeezing above the knee might not get more of a reaction, even if just a knee in the balls ;)

The one with deepheat and ice, which I am still puzzled about

Have we really fleshed out the basics though? All the ones that everyone instantly recognises?

The idea of the deep heat one is that it burns and you use the ice cream to provide a counter point, your partner heaping it on their tongue to quench the heat. You've got to trust your partner not to just sit there laughing while you fan at your steaming genitals though.

The Earl

Here is the new updated list (I think about 5-10 added?)

Other categories
· Bondage.
· S&M.
· Water sports.
· Fetish?

With the mouth
· Kissing on the lips
· Kissing the inside of their wrist (also hollows of neck, inside of elbow back of knees?).
· Sucking of nipples
· Blowing on nipples.
· Blowing in the ear
· Light breath on the back of my neck.
· Nibbling an ear.
· Sucking partner’s earlobe
· Caressing of breast.
· Sucking on fingers, either sex
· Sucking on toes
· Nuzzling neck
· Nuzzling crotch.
· Nuzzling.
· Hickies.
· Licking down chest.

Tickling
· Tickling!
· Tickling, with restraints (its my list, ok?)
· stroking the sensitive inside of elbows
· Caressing the backs of knees
· all sorts of foot rubbing games.
· Brushing his body with her hair.

No Contact (including some contact ).
· Text messaging.
· heavy breathing in the vicinity of the opposite sex
· Chasing games.
· Get your naked bodies as close as possible without touching.
· Talking dirty.
· Dancing.
· Undressing your partner.
· Undressing yourself.
· Writing/reading erotica (especially aloud)

Pampering
· Breakfast in bed
· Long periods of attention (eg cook a meal, give a massage, carry upstairs)
· Gifts?
· Money
· Food-related (see food and toys)

Food and toys
· Spoon feeding
· Touching your partner with ice-cubes.
· Feeding with fingers-- The recipient can suck on the feeder's fingers.
· Alcohol
· Deep heat, relieved with ice.
· Having cream smeared on your penis and having your partner lick it off.
· Dripping candle wax (apparently)
· Silk brushed against bare skin
· A soft brush (like a watercolor brush or a powder brush) being brushed up my spine.
· Giving or getting a back massage with velvet gloves.

Using hands (excl. tickling)
· Running your fingers through her hair.
· Just holding someone's hand can be fun foreplay ... fingers intertwining, fingers doing suggestive motions, etc.
· Hair pulling
· Nipple pinching/tweaking
· Ear pinching/tweaking, for that matter.
· Massaging tense shoulders
· fingering and hand-jobs
· Let my hands rub up his sides and then rubbing down his chest and stomach before moving my hands away.
· Pressing the hollow just under a woman's knee cap

Using Breasts
· Brushing him with breasts.
· pressing my breasts around his cock and licking the head as it pushes through the top
· Sitting over him as I lean down so my breasts brush his chest, moving so they rub down his body ... keeping eye contact the whole time.

Water related
· shower - wash each other
· hot tub - sit on each other and kiss all wet and sweaty

Masterbation
· Fingering her clit whilst palming her mons.
· Mutual masturbation.
· Watching your partner become aroused.
· Dry Humping! Rubbing outside the clothing!

Roleplay

More elaborate
· Public Displays of Affection.
· Adding fear of discovery to other foreplay.
· Waking partner up with a tongue
· Touching each other in public, secretly
· Touching every part of them, From head to toes
· brushing my breasts against his arm as we walk down the street
· laying one partner down on the bed and touching them, from the tops of their head where you stroke the hair down the face, touching every curve, all the way to the feet. Very sensual.
· For my SO it is being restrained with her tits clamped in the breast clamping whipping bench I made, while I play with her body - subjecting her to torments ranging from - tickling with a feather to a full-blown whipping.
· Drawing his cock along my cheek and across my lips… tickling the inner surface.
· Sitting over his waist and kissing/licking down his chest .. mainly so my long hair can brush down his body.

Back