FORM vs content

Angeline said:
How much of my behind? I figure you owe me about $14k for partially clad ass avs since you came to this forum. That should cover book fees for one class by the time my granchildren get to college.
Do I have to pay you for looking at mine, too? That should cover his dorm room.

flyguy69 said:

LOL!

No! I never asked to see your ass. I might pay for a sestina though. :D

Angeline said:
LOL!

Is this like the company store, now? I've got to pay to look at you, I've got to pay to be looked at, and I now I have to sell you my poems, too? Do I get any say in the price?

flyguy69 said:
I don't think he wants your ass covering his dorm room. Custom printed wallpaper like that is quite expensive. Not to mention tacky.

Liar said:
I don't think he wants your ass covering his dorm room. Custom printed wallpaper like that is quite expensive. Not to mention tacky.
My ass hasn't been all over a dorm room for a lot of years. And I don't remember getting paid for it when it was!

Liar said:

*Laughing out loud*

Angeline said:
How much of my behind? I figure you owe me about $14k for partially clad ass avs since you came to this forum. That should cover book fees for one class by the time my granchildren get to college.

How much can I see with,......wait a second,..........$13.75?

;)

flyguy69 said:
And you never saw it. I used a stunt butt.

I was just laughing, reading these posts to eagleyez and he said to tell you the butt in my av is his.

:eek:

Angeline said:
LOL!

I will pay for a sestina about his ass? Grrr :catroar:

:D

WE NEED A SESTINA CHALLENGE?! :D

CharleyH said:
I will pay for a sestina about his ass? Grrr :catroar:

:D

WE NEED A SESTINA CHALLENGE?! :D

I'll write an ass sestina....maybe :D

do I have to write about flyguy's ass? It was only a stunt ass after all.

the only asses here I'm qualified to write about are mine and ee's. well and eve's lol.

flyguy69 said:
My ass hasn't been all over a dorm room for a lot of years. And I don't remember getting paid for it when it was!
You were doing it wrong...

Is it bad form to highjack a form vs. content thread with a comment of very little worth?

champagne1982 said:

Is it bad form to highjack a form vs. content thread with a comment of very little worth?

I don't think so.

Your post has nice form and is also rich in insightful comment.

...pertinent.

champagne1982 said:

It's a comment on form, right?

:)

champagne1982 said:

He is my lover!!!! :| WHATEVER HE SAYS IS WORTHY! Perhaps your ass is not worth writing about? I SURE as hell know his is! Hijak, your pussy ... nude ... naked? Unh huh. WE WILL SEE your worth in the challenge ;)

Angeline said:
It's a comment on form, right?

:)

FLY GUY has great form ;) STIFF AND BIG! OH and SHAVED or about to be after this post, anyway. :D lol. Dont pick on him!!! LOL

YOU WILL MORE now, I am sure, but, LOL. He has some amazing poems? :) SHAMELESS PROMO.

Last edited:
Angeline said:
I'll write an ass sestina....maybe :D

do I have to write about flyguy's ass? It was only a stunt ass after all.

the only asses here I'm qualified to write about are mine and ee's. well and eve's lol.

HA! Seen Eve's ass, and all of us are qualifide(SP) for that! :D Seen my own, its old, think of Fly's, bet the Fool has a good grab, Lauren, Lauren yummy, and yours? BETTER YET BEOTCH - Get it goin' girl! Post more pics that show your fantasy b-b-butt -ass! :devil: ;)

Liar said:

you want to decorate my place? F/Pancy man? ;)

Whew! What happened last night? I woke up this morning and my butt was pink!

CharleyH said:
you want to decorate my place? F/Pancy man? ;)
I'll just slap some paint on and bounce around like Tigger. How's that?

CharleyH said:
We all have our styles, and some of us, like me, are content motivated ... getting the right images, metaphor based, right - in the shortest space that can make you think what we, as poets, mean.

I look at Angeline's sestina and am awed by her precision of words - the beauty of use of form. I read Mutts thread and wonder if people need end rhyme? To me - and no offence Mutt, end rhyme is Lewis Carroll and Edward Lear, who I admire greatly, and who can change a language and make it mean something, but end rhyme is childs play. Do you mix your rhyme? Write by form? What is poignant to you? Important in writing poetry. I expect Mutt to say for Miss, and not to please the self, which is the answer I look for. WHAT PLEASES YOU as a poet? Rhyme, cadence, form, imagery ... more? What do you like to read?

What is the NEW POETRY? In 2005?
I write all kinds of poems. The one I am proudest of doesn't rhyme, but follows sonnet form. I even wrote a backwards hypersonnet with the rhyming words at the beginning of the lines. Rhyming is fun. It is good mental exercise. Child's play? I disagree. It is much harder to express your thoughts if you start with a restrictive form or rhyme scheme. But I don't think that limits a poet. I think it pushes them to greater heights. Just look back at the poems written for the hypersonnet challenge a few months back. A lot of poets really outdid themselves.

And yes, all that I write, all that I am, all that I do is done for the greater glory and honor of my divine Mistress; The Exalted Miss Oatlash, from whom all blessings flow.
:rose:

Last edited:
CharleyH said:
He is my lover!!!! :| WHATEVER HE SAYS IS WORTHY! Perhaps your ass is not worth writing about? I SURE as hell know his is! Hijak, your pussy ... nude ... naked? Unh huh. WE WILL SEE your worth in the challenge ;)
Did I convince you to switch teams? :D
Don't tell Lauren!

Give in to the Dark Side, CharleyH! I am your lover!

:kiss: on the cheek. Yeah, you know which one.

Back