Fuck

Peterborough Ontario is a city of 85,000 an hour or so east of Toronto. It is a quiet resort / tourist town with a University and a small Community College. A bunch of far right loonies / antivaxxers / conspiracy theorists led by the self proclaimed Quanon Queen of Canada tried to start a riot at the Peterborough Police station. (Hey, they may be nuts, but they are Canadian and didn't want to inconvenience the Cops, I guess). They were quickly arrested (duh). The Mayor, Diane Therrien was asked for a comment. Her tweet read:

"I hate giving airtime/spotlight to these imbeciles. Here is my comment: fuck off, you fuckwads.”
YES, we have loonies here too. Yep, she is the real mayor. I want to move there so I can vote for her. I think "Fuck off you fuckwads" sounds like a great campaign slogan for this fall's elections. Search for her on twitter, the comment is still up four days later.

33edc5ddeb35b7ee89c0c68b55dc29c757ebf438.jpg

so many fuckin' threads I could post this - I'll just put it here
who really gives a fuck???
right???

Fuckin' A....

We have no fucking water. One day and counting. Fuck.
What happened? Well? Well pump?

Had a well go dry years ago. Not good. Good luck twister - you don’t know how much you rely on water till you don’t have it.

What happened? Well? Well pump?

Had a well go dry years ago. Not good. Good luck twister - you don’t know how much you rely on water till you don’t have it.
Rural water system supply line break. It's a long and complicated story. Anyway, service restored on day five. Fuck, yeah!

Back