Get UNreal

Master!!

artful said:

Dream has arrived in Arkansas, and after picking her up at the bus station, we have a late afternoon meal. The meal consists of a well appointed salad bar, finger foods, bits and slices of various fruits, and imported cheeses.

Having a bottle of California Sauvignon, we sip occasionally, and feed each other tidbits of our favorite selections. Chatting away, discussing her trip, and answering the many questions she has about her NEW home.

Later, arriving at her new home, I allow her to take her time, and inspect the outside of the house, where she is to spend the rest of her life.
Her excitement soars as we pull into the driveway.

I walk completely around the house with her, and listen, as she makes favorable comments about the location and landscaping. My pleasure is immense, as I view her face,...filled with delight.

As we once again stood near the front door, and as she leaned forward, expecting to kiss me, I gently turn her around instead, and quickly blindfold her with a soft, pure silken scarf.

The slash of red covering her eyes, contrasted well with the two piece, black leather outfit, she had chosen for her arrival. Her petite form filled the leather pants, as if she been poured into them.

A wide white leather belt, shone starkly against her smooth tan midriff, of which about 4" lay exposed to my view, below the low cut, "V" top that she wore.

Somewhat confused, she never-the-less accepted my hand, as I led her through the front door,...and into the house. Closing the door behind us and locking it, I never took my eyes from her face.

Her nose quivered as she sniffed and recognised her favorite scent,..."jasmine". Slowly, (though she attempted to keep from it), a smile widened across her face, as the scent assaulted her nostrils.

Her breasts, rose and fell with anticipation, of what might be her next surprise. Her excitement fairly radiated as an aura, about the whole of her being,...almost visible to the eye.

In her confused and excited state, she began to protest, "Master,...I wanna see what the house looks like on the...", before she could finish, I inserted a soft, jelly like, penis gag in her mouth, and fastened it securely in place.

Now,...two of her abilities had been deprived, she could barely see shadowy movements, and her verbal communication had been severely limited. Soon, she would be deprived even moreso.

I had prepared for her arrival, days before she was due to coming to Arkansas. Leading her to the middle of the room, I raised first one hand, then the other, as I slipped the leather cuffs in place around her wrists.

Her breathing was rapid and shallow, as she knew nothing of what I had planned. Her fear and excitement, mingled in such a manner, that I could almost taste it with my tongue.

The rigid steel spreader bar, she was cuffed to overhead, now drew her up tiptoe, as I pulled gently on the affixed pulley. Locking it in at that height, I then set about discarding her tennis shoes.

Cuffing her ankles to another spreader bar, anchored to the floor, was a simple task. By this time, I had hardened to a state of arousal, and as I stepped back and viewed my slave, I could see how she was laboring heavily,...just to breathe.

Smiling to myself,...I sat down in a recliner, and lit my first cigarette of the afternoon. From the time we had pulled into the driveway, I had not spoken one word aloud, and now,...I wanted her to FEEL,...that *silence*.

(To Be Cont.) ~Well maybe,...maybe not!~ :devil:

Please baby? DO not LEAVE US IN "SUSPENSE!! or would that be "suspension?" lol I wanna hear the REST of the story(in my best Paul Harvey like voice)....Please Master? ya got me breathless with anticipation now .. no fair love..:(

Ladies and Gentlemen...

This is selfish of me but what a lovely way to spend my lunch hour.... reading your fantasies.....

Thank you and keep posting.... It works my imagination.... Maybe I can come up with something as lovely as the ones you have posted.... ~smiling~

Re: whoo hoo

Artful's dream said:
check out Rose's sexy feet!!:)

Want my feet back? I just changed my AV. I am in Sybil mode today... can't decide who the hell I am... ~laughing~

Re: Re: whoo hoo

A Desert Rose said:

Want my feet back? I just changed my AV. I am in Sybil mode today... can't decide who the hell I am... ~laughing~

HELL SIS ,I dont care be it sexy feet ,hands ,hat or Charlie .. it's ALL gOOD:D

Re: Re: Re: whoo hoo

Artful's dream said:

HELL SIS ,I dont care be it sexy feet ,hands ,hat or Charlie .. it's ALL gOOD:D

No doll just all goofy..... But it's fun to be like this ~smiling~

Re well ok Goofy ..

A Desert Rose said:

No doll just all goofy..... But it's fun to be like this ~smiling~

makes me wanna runout and find you an avatar of Goofy now lol keep it up and it may become my "nick" for ya lol:rolleyes:

Great post Art

thank you so much.

If you find me Goofy, dream, I will laugh my head off.... Goofy fits me soooo well.

Rose

I have this fantasy about a pool table. Have I mentioned it?

I love to play pool. Granted, I am not very good but I do enjoy it and I have yet to mess up any felt.

My fantasy is this:

My date and I are at a party and sneak off to the host's game room. It's a big, lovely room with a heavy antique, green felt pool table in it. We actually play around at playing pool for a bit, until i bend over the table to make a shot. I am short and nearly have to lay across the table to reach the cue ball. He comes up behind me and lifts my skirt, his warm hands on my ass. I can feel his hardness against me. Then his hands find there way to my warm, wet spot. I spread my legs a little bit more for him so he can probe me gently with his fingers.

Before I know it, his levis are down and hes entering me from behind. Thrusting into me, hard and deep.

The door opens and one of his friends come in...... ~smiling~

Fantasy seems to be a better place for me at the moment.

Being sick sucks,ya know? ;)

Your date dumps you and you are out on the dance floor alone,swaying to a hot beat,but not really moving much. The lights are low,the music is loud and it is hot.

Sweat is dripping down between your breasts,hair sticking to the back of your neck.

Your short dress is moving side to side with your hips. The shortness barely covering your most intimate of areas. Of which you have left bare for the evening.

You can see a man walk behind you,but he is a stranger so you pay him no mind.

When all of a sudden you feel a hand touch your ass....soft and gentle,feeling its way across the entire area.

You know you should stop it,but the atmosphere,drinks,and just plain want makes you pretend as if you dont know he is touching you.

Slowly he slides his hand down between your legs. Parting them,you allow him better access.

Fingers stroke you. Your clit is swollen with desire. You can feel the wetness of yourself make it easier for his fingers to move.

He moves to your clit. But he doesnt rub it,he pulls on it instead,making electric shocks go through your body.

You moan,but the noise is so great that no one hears.

You can feel him behind you,taking his dick out of his pants. The zipper seemingly loud to your ears.

His other hand pulls you closer then it moves to your slit.

Fingers plunge into you. Over and over he finger fucks you until your knees go weak and you are afraid that you cannot stand up anymore.

Somehow,he must sense this and stops cold. He removes his hands and lifts the back of your skirt. Without any warning,he plunges deep with in you.

Past caring if anyone knows what you are doing,you bend forward to get at a better angle.

He fucks you hard,deep and with fast strokes.

You can feel your orgasm about to peak.

Over and over your body is pounded. His fingers digging deep into your hips.

When suddenly on that one lucky stroke,your orgasm hits and you bite your tongue to keep your scream from coming out.

Feeling you spasm from inside,he holds you tightly against him,and you can feel his dick jump as he pumps his cum inside you.

Pulling back,he leaves your body. Looking over your shoulder you see him walking away,adjusting his clothes as he goes.

With hot spunk dripping down your thighs,you decide to leave,after having an enjoyable evening out.

Last edited:
lovetoread said:
Fantasy seems to be a better place for me at the moment.

Being sick sucks,ya know? ;)

Yes, I know. And I hope you feel better now.

Nice fantasy too, by the way LTR. Thank you. ~smiling~

For a certain someone. She knows who she is.

You see me walking up to your front door. You hasten to open it, expecting my arrival. I walk up to you as you stand beside to allow me in. I look into your eyes, seeing your anticipation. This day has been planned for so long.

I step in and you close the door. I see your body shivering as you contemplate what lies ahead. I offer my hand and allow you to lead me to the couch. Without speaking you kneel in front of me and hold out your hands.

My cuffs go around your wrists and the clicking sound of them locking causes you to moan and shake. I instruct you to stand and show me what you have to offer. I see your breasts, their nipples hard and standing out, through your light see-through blouse. Braless your breasts stand out proudly. Your short dress is tightly wrapped around your hips and the zipper is slightly undone at the waist.

I reach out and cup your breast through your blouse and pinch a nipple between my fingers. Your moans give away your need of my touch. I put my hand under your chin and bring your head up so that your eyes see into mine. I stare into your soul as I lean in to kiss you lightly on your cheek. I am showing you tender mercy now. Your submission will be sweet surrender to my wants and our souls will intertwine for eternity.

I lead you to your kitchen table. It's cleaned top looks cold and shiny. I remove your blouse, and as the sleeves come around your cuffed hands I let it go to bundle there.

I reach out and grasp your breasts. I pinch and caress them alternating the sllight pain with soft touchs. Your need shows in your eyes, but I ignore it for now. Your whimpers are growing in tone and strength so I remove all touch from your body.

I wait for you to calm yourself, then I lite the candle. You see the wax begin to melt, the heat from the flame rising up. Our eyes meet, then yours break away. You are expecting the sweet pain of hot wax dripping on your delicate skin. Shivering you wait quietly, knowing what is to come.

Holding the candle in front of you I move it side to side, teasign you with the light and heat it gives off. I then tip it ever so slowly letting a tiny bit of hot wax drip out and onto your breast. It runs over your nipple and your moans become louder as it spreads across your breast and nipple running down to drip lightly off the tip of the hard little bud.

I see your hips thrusting, trying to dreate friction on your clit. I tap my hand between your legs and you reluctantly spread them. The cool air rushes up to cause your bare pussy to throb.

The dress hides what I know is a very hot and wet sight to behold. Your juices begin to run out of you and a small drip shows on your thigh. It runs down towards your feet, slowly stopping as it runs dry.

I lean in and take a nipple in my fingers and roll it, the wax breaking off, nipple bared, I drip yet more wax on it causing even more moisture to leak out of your womanhood and follow that littel drip from before. I tip the candle to your other nipple, and more wax, hot and runny slips down to burn and caress that now painfully hard bud.

Your moans are constant now, your body betrays your need, your moans tell me it is time to back off and let you calm down. as you relax, slowly and your body aches for completion of this torture, I tug the zipper of your dress down. Your dress puddles at your feet and your are naked to my eyes.

I stroke your ass, my warm hands softly and yet firmly feeling what is mine for tonight. They explore your bottom and then move around to your wetness and heat. Your hips roll to try to get me to touch you in that special place, but I am the master of this seduction and pull away. You cry out in frustration and I admonish you to keep quiet.

Quivering you comply, but I see your pain and need of release in your eyes. I have brought you to the edge and left you there several times each time bringing you closer to that which you so desperately desire.

I move you to face the table, and as you do I tip the candle again and pour the fiery wax onto your shoulders and then your back. I bend you over the table, the cold surface causing your nipples to ache even more and the hot wax on your back creates a zone that puts you on edge again.

I stand back and then begin to caress your body, exposed to me and vunerable. I reach between your legs and my fingers smoothly cross your skin to touch your clit, then through your lips and then to your little tight brown bud. I feel the heat of you and the shivering need you want release from.

More wax drips onto you. It runs down your ass cheeks and your moans are louder and louder. Your aching nipples and throbbing pussy cry out for me. You begin to beg, knowing that I will have to punish you.

"Please! Master, please, take me. I need you to take me please!"

I say nothing and step back. Your body gives you away. It is moving and trying to find release as I watch. I remove my cock from my pants and step back behind you. I reach around and take your nipples into both hands and begin to pinch and roll them around harder than before. My erect cock, it's heat just inches away from your center of flesh is ready to thrust deeply into you.

You cry out, your aching body needing what I am withholding. I let the head of my cock brush against your pussy lips and then pull it back. YOur hips follow, trying to capture it and then failing that you roll them agian and again. I prod your legs apart with my knee and you spread even more.

Your juices are running down your legs, your shaking body now locked in a fight for control and needed orgasm. I remove my hands from your breasts and then put them on your ass. I knead and grasp them, pulling them apart. Your holes are exposed to my sight and I can see both winking at me, begging, wantonly and needing what I refuse to give.

I step back behind you and lay my cock in the valley created by the cheeks of your ass and thrust a bit, back and forth. I am teasing you and you have to be silently cursing me. I wait and then positioning myself at your tight wet hole I push forward just a little bit.

I feel your heat and juices and your pussy throbbing. I push in a bit more, then without warning I plunge deeply into you, your body pushing forward on the table. Your cries escape you without your being able to help yourself. I feel you gush and then your orgasm begins. I have built you into a need and then let you have the end result. I plunge in and out, stroking. Hands on breasts. I then remove them to lighlty spank your soft asscheeks. They redden, and in the midst of this your orgasm takes you over the edge. I allow you to cum and then I shoot into your depths. Afterwards, in my arms on the couch I allow you to kiss me and hold me tightly. Naked we rest, getting ready for the next step in this night of passion and pain.

too long?

NemoAlia said:
Hmm... a fantasy? Well, mine's not a one-evening sort of fantasy, I guess. But here it is:

He will introduce his will into my day-to-day life, with suggestions and orders that are so subtle that I hardly notice him. Comments on my hairstyle, on the way I introduce myself to strangers, on my organizational habits, on the subject matter for my writings, on the food that I cook...

I will come to anticipate and accept his will into my daily life, secure in the knowledge that I am better for it.

Then he will begin to extend his control from the mundanities of my existence to the bliss of our lovemaking. Perhaps one evening we will be working together at my table, a lit candle between us and some minimalist-type music playing in the background, when, without looking up from his work, he will tell me to crawl under the table and take his cock into my mouth. While he continues his work, he will give directions for me to follow in order to satisfy him.

He will only drop his pencil when he climaxes in my mouth -- and then, only long enough to pat my head affectionately before he orders me to remove my clothes and get back to my seat. He will deal with me later.

word up.

Back