Getting in Shape

Re: Re: Re: Re: It's not that bad

Ebonyfire said:

You are not far from wrong. I had about 3 years where I ate once a day and worked out 5 days a week, 2 1/2 hours a week. I lived in LA, so that is why. I did not want to be the only fat person on my block!

And, I was young, 25. You know how crazy you get then.

Eb

And how crazy LA can make you! Damn, it's so true -- every time I go there -- and it's a couple of times a year I get completely self-conscious. Now I think that's ridiculous when you figure that NYC is actually harder on a single woman's self esteem as far as looks and weight go. But go figure. I'm a native NYer -- I must be used to my native masochism. ;)

And yes, being 25 tends to be a neurotic age -- ah, yes! I remember it well... ;)

P. :rose:

MzChrista said:

If I help you clean the monitor how about you help me exercise?

I'm bracing myself. You know us subs.... we live to serve.;)

Ebonyfire said:

You are not far from wrong. I had about 3 years where I ate once a day and worked out 5 days a week, 2 1/2 hours a week. I lived in LA, so that is why. I did not want to be the only fat person on my block!

Eb

I guess so. Its kind of hard to remember so I must have had a good time. hahaha

Re: Des

artful said:

I am watching you drip,...er,...uhm,...I mean,...I am watching your Coke drip,...Yeah, that's it!!! Your Coke!!! (sorry):eek:

:eek:
Art, you're not supposed to tell everybody that I let you watch. shhhhhh

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's not that bad

Persephone36 said:

And how crazy LA can make you! Damn, it's so true -- every time I go there -- and it's a couple of times a year I get completely self-conscious. Now I think that's ridiculous when you figure that NYC is actually harder on a single woman's self esteem as far as looks and weight go. But go figure. I'm a native NYer -- I must be used to my native masochism. ;)

And yes, being 25 tends to be a neurotic age -- ah, yes! I remember it well... ;)

P. :rose:

I did look good though. Especially at the beach in my bikini.

but I decided to eat instead!

Eb

Ebonyfire said:

Eb

Sis,...I useta ride a bicycle from Soth Gate to downtown L.A. back and forth on Alameda St. 5 days a week. Put my bike in the elevator,...go up to the 4th floor,...stash it a closet, then ride it back home. I was in my Mid twenties also.

(Damn those streetcar tracks in the middle of Alameda St.) :rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's not that bad

MzChrista said:

I guess so. Its kind of hard to remember so I must have had a good time. hahaha

That is definitely the truth. It is amazing how much you forget!

Ebonyfire said:

You go girl! IN my mind that should do it! thatis my problem. I need more ass to beat!

Where is PBW? PBW, please help a poor old lady with her exercise regimen.

EB:p

This sounds like another wily Domme trick to talk me into letting you spank me. LOL.

How about I send ya some of my boxers, you fit them over a pillow, and then beat the hell out of them? <grin>

- PBW "Oohhhh your in trouble now... I'm telling Moooommm"

New Exercise classes!

I can see it now - the latest fad - BDSMercising!

All the top health clubs will offer it:

Caning to the Hits!

Ass Whipping Cardio!

Sub Postion Yoga!

We'll see MzChrista on Jerry Springer doing a tour of the country making millions. Can I get a cut of the action?

Back