Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

Is really the only place. Sometimes she will jack me off and she really doesn't like it on her hands. Once, years ago, I pulled out, climbed up and came all over her tits. Bad Idea. You would have thought that I was spraying acid.

Wow. Yeah, some women aren't fans, but a sharply negative reaction is (thankfully for the rest of us--and you have my profound sympathy) rare.

It depends on my mood in the moment, but several places of my body may become the object of his cream when I ask. Not every woman is fond of it or even will permit it but I must admit I am a "On my face and tits!!!" kind of girl.

Been years since I was with a woman like that, it was fun & exciting. Many thanks for being an open, sexually adventurous woman, hubby is one lucky man. :rose::rose:

I don't care as long as I don't have to wipe it up.
That doesn't leave many options, unless he wipes it himself or finishes in your mouth or......... I need to have a word with myself, I still have three hours left in work

In my mouth. I love cum, especially tasting it, so swallowing is my favourite. I love it more if the guy is able to stop fucking me and make me finish him with my mouth.
I'm sure this is a hard ask for guys. Would love to satisfy your cum swallowing desires.

Back